Cash - 72 Seconds

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by HeXuM, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

test
  2. SnakeMc

SnakeMc New Member

Is that really you?

If it is then Real nice Verse.

You sound Like Cassidy/T.I kind of type. Voice and flows goes decent with beat.
    Work on lyrics, its a bit simple, other than that its pretty dope. it the quailty was better and if it was longer i might acturally bump this in my car.

Got no audio tracks open right now.
    test
  3. DMH.

DMH. The G.O.D.

Returning the favor...Listening....Yeah I say you definitely sort of sound like T.I. But that's not a bad thing, cause he's dope. The beat was hot, your flow was nice and you have almost a perfect voice. The lyrics were straight, nothing amazing but you had some multies in there which is good. Keep it up...
    test
  4. SPuL

SPuL SP

RTF, shit....... damn yo. You do sound like T.I. got a dope voice. Beat is nice..... lyrics coo, could be better, but shit is still pretty good. Lovin' the flow, real nice man. Good multi's here and there. Quality is coo, could be better. But overall, shit is pretty dope man. wish it was longer. But keep droppin' man. pc one.
    test
  5. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Damn, this quality is bananas for 128 k per second... Nice 72 seconds, haha feelin that intro. You use doubles well. Nice presence behind the mic as well. Flow falls of nowhere. Props... Not too much to comment on due to the length, but also becuz this was real solid. Guess i'll just keep it at that. Keep it up man. 1

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=921681
    test
  6. Worst Nightmare

Worst Nightmare The illest in my Era

test
  7. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

yea this shit is nice...quality is nice as hell for the firebox i need your mixings skills lo..and you do sound like T.I its all good tho...lyrics are nice...keep it up man nice drop..
    test
  8. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

yea this was a burna... you dont sound like t.i., but you do kinda sound like you from da "A". this is what i heard from aon.... errythang bout this is hard, the only thing i didnt like is the highs are kinda harsh in the mix. but everything to do with you(lyrics,presence,delivery,flow,production) was all on point
    good drop.... lemme know when you finish the whole song...

hit my thread
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917853
    test
  9. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

Good lookin homies.. i'll get at that later skwirl.
    test
  10. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

you almost remind me of TI but you originate yourself, thats good, i actually like TI among the few south heads i feel so you comin across proper to me, ya voice is nice, ya flow is solid, pretty damn polished to in my opinion, ya delivery good, ya energy nice i like ya structure in ya verse, lyrics is pretty nice i think you touch on a few things in a good way, you wrote it out right to me, in the best possible way, not all lines but i heard a few i really liked, the beginnin was sick to stay up homie
    test
  11. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

i like this...kinda t.i but not really...i like yea voice...beat was ight...i like the mixin n paning n such....
    lyrically this was good..played it twice to get a betta feel...u nice..quality was pretty good to me...feelin this....props man

return the view?
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=922057
    test
  12. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

I hit that up homie..
    test
  13. black Panther

black Panther New Member

yea, this is a nice joint....nothin' really to complain' bout...where u from playa...mixin' is nice on this...
    test
  14. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

Lazy ass ³³³³³s on this site..
    test
  15. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

New soundclick VIP page up.
    test
  16. itdontmatter2me

itdontmatter2me New Member

I do see the TI and Cassidy comparison

you got a laid back style like TI and you have Cassidy's aggresiveness and delivery,
    The verse is just nice, your flow delivery and presence is straight ³³³³³³ food,

Nice track son
    test
  17. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

Damn what's the point on leavin feed on numerous people shit if no one returns the love?
    test
  18. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

Cash - (n) Human motivation.
    test
  19. Dalor

Dalor New Member

test
  20. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

thx g.. i hit urs up too
    test