casey anthony...guilty of murder one?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by deezenutsbiatch, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

"No, because in America you are considered innocent until PROVEN GUILTY. The burden of proof lies with the PROSECUTOR. That's why it's much better to assume she's innocent than to assume she's guilty. "

In theory.

But in reality, bullshit.

You are GUILTY until proven INNOCENT in this country.

But in terms of how we SHOULD see people and judge them, I totally agree. And if a jury found her not guilty in 11 hours, then you bet your ass the prosecutions case was utter trash.
    test
  2. Revo Minded

Revo Minded Your wife dreams of me

Yup no one is saying it isn't suspicious because it is, however if they went to an extend and i guess(?) they couldn't find better evidence, then its a wrap. Like I said, if she's guilty then eventually she'll spill the beans and karma's a bitch (looking at you OJ) but if she isn't (which is unlikely) then by all means fuck it.
    test
  3. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

I'm well aware of that, but that's why I'm saying it is wrong to assume she's guilty simply because she can't prove she's innocent, but it's not as wrong to assume the opposite.
    test
  4. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

hahahaha you guys were debating so hard even though YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
    test
  5. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Not Guilty. That's what happened.
    test
  6. MC_Akademix

MC_Akademix Active Member

Bruh, are you slow? What's the problem with following the motherfucking Constitution of the USA? It's the law of the land.

You avoid addressing points with any coherent logic, you speak in generalizations while avoiding to present your own POV. You're a troll. I'll entertain your dumb post one last time.

It's called due process. That's what makes this country's justice system function the way it does and not like some he said/she said autocratic dictatorship. Everybody has rights, even the convicted, and are protected under the rights outlined by the Constitution, the law of the land. Cruel and Unusual Punishment is prohibited by the 8th amendment player. With the evidence and sources I cited in my earlier posts, the DP is impractical and in cases, a violation of the 8th amendment. Go stare at that shit hard once again. You lose.

AK
    test
  7. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

"No, because in America you are considered innocent until PROVEN GUILTY. The burden of proof lies with the PROSECUTOR. That's why it's much better to assume she's innocent than to assume she's guilty."

I said the LOGIC is dual and why do u keep going back to trial and law references when were not arguing whats right in law?

"The OJ analogy is awful as stated multiple times already.

The arguments for why she's guilty has amounted to little more than "Oh it's my feeling" and disbelief that she wouldn't act the way a typical mother would after the disappearance."

u still dont understand. the O.J example was to show were not talking about LAW so reasonable doubt again doesn't apply.

this might be easier for u to follow if I asked instead of told.

seattle did O.J get off cause the jury wasnt convinced beyond a reasonable doubt?

because the jury wasnt convinced beyond a reasonable doubt does that mean ur stupid for coming to ur own conclusion about O.J's guilt?

dont bring up evidence being different and all that cause it only further justifies your reasonable doubt argument being non applicable.

the point was, it doesn't matter whether or not the jury was convinced beyond a reasonable doubt it has nothing to do with what is reasonable to conclude.

as to everything else, are u saying its hard to believe she was researching to plot a murder THAT HAPPENED based on the circumstantial evidence? and it is more probable it was all a chain of coincidences? else I dont know why u keep continuing.

u make going off circumstantial evidence seem crazy which its not cause the crime is still one of the scenarios.

like if me an u are in a room alone and ur phone goes missing u dont know what happened to it. u could have very well misplaced it. one of the possibilities is still I took it. and ur saying ud be crazy to believe so, im flattered.
    test
  8. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Not much to argue, the prosecution fucked the whole case up worse then the OJ case.
    test
  9. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

yea that sums it up
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

Just want to personally thank every floridian for financing this semi entertaining circus event

cheers florida
    test
  11. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i really didn't read your post for several reasons, none of them meant to insult you
    test
  12. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

jk go fuck yourself
    test
  13. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

Fucking owned.
    test
  14. judaman

judaman New Member

Its damn near impossible nowadays to understand a "motive" or rationalize events taking place leading up to X without actual evidence.

I'd just make a video of people:
    eating cowballs
    playing badminton (gay ass game)
    cutting off their own limbs
    confessing to a murder they didn't even commit
    listening to iron solomon music
    bangin sheeps in the ass

people do THAT shit all day everyday - so until you have some scientific evidence placing my foot in the babys ass - go fawk yahself.
    test
  15. reznick

reznick New Member

guys......who gives a fuck waht actualy happened.

this shit is a fuckin circus. the only interesting part to me is that shes not guilty :funny:
    It's the only thing that makes this awesome

ABC video of her being Not Guilty, has an almost full red bar of dislikes :funny:

the public, when it comes to the legal system.....

....nevermind *hollow*
    test
  16. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

test
  17. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

dead @ badminton being in that list
    test
  18. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

smh this thread went downhill

haxball anyone?
    test
  19. reznick

reznick New Member

In interesting legal news
    Strauss Khans charges were dropped.

Yeesh, poor guy.
    test
  20. MC_Akademix

MC_Akademix Active Member

Try harder next time bruh. You still losing ;-).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.