Cars predominately driven only by lasses..

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...have yet to see a guy driving or owning a Mini car in this country, years back there was a craze over "twingo" (Renault's smallest vehicle ever) ~ mostly because it came with eyelashes on headlights..

[​IMG]

I know, I know, crimes against cars.

Anyhoo, apart from the two mentioned, which cars would also fall in the category of being mostly driven by women and avoided by men like the plague?
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

wow...ugly
    test
  3. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Volkswagen Beetle. Especially the new ones should only be driven by females. I see an old guy driving the classic ones sometimes and it doesn't look odd or anything.

Pontiac Sunfire. This has always just been a chick car to me since high school.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh yeah, agreed.

Beetles were pretty big when they first came out, and around now ex-yu parts they were popular, mostly because there wasn't a lot to chose from in the first place. For some reason its later incarnations always seemed fitting for teenagers and lasses up to 25 age range, imo.

And since you've mention Volkswagen ~ Polo, Lupo and Up are also popular amongst women..
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yep pontiac sunfire

dodge neon, older model especially, Geo tracker, miata, mercedes 2 seater coup

the minis around here are commonly men owned.
    test
  6. e2274964

e2274964 New Member

agree with this, the Mercedes being the SLK though, don't see a problem with dudes pushing SL's
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

mitsubishis 3000 or eclipse
    chevy suburban
    vw passat
    honda accord
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Passat?!

Since when?
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i kind of agree with z on that one. The only version of a passat i really see guys in is the audi a6..... i see mostly women in passats but wouldnt consider it a girls car
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Passats are kind of "manly man" cars around here, same with golf ~ which is one of the most used models for tuning.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i wouldnt consider it a girls car, but its price is comparable to the A6 and id go with the A6. I also really like A8's and you hardly ever see them.

anyway id drive a passat. But like i said, if i had enough money for the passat id just buy the A6 cuz i think its a nicer car.
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

a passat comparable to an A6? the fuck?

VW in general are women's cars in the states. jettas and passats being the main 2 culprits.

a passat starts at $21,000. an A6 starts at $42,000.

not anywhere close.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I wouldn't exactly compare it with A6, more like Passat CC with A4. VW was known to use A4's undercarriage (not anymore tho, it's now using Golf's), same goes for Škoda Octavia.

Passat's have always been considered a "poor man's audi" around here.

Don't think I've seen yetta/jetta yet.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

either way id just buy an audi over a VW, Im sure the high end Passat is comparable to an audi in price range. Give or take a few thou

A4's are alright

i just like audis . Even though one of the two ive had pleasure in driving was a lemon. lol.

and the r8 is dreamy.

my old boss had one he paid some american driver to race and he drove it to work all the time and its engine sounds so sexy
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

As much as they can be comparable in price, audi still has an upper hand when it comes to comfort.

R8 >>>
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i know, i didnt specify, i did mean the high-end passat which in canada is around 50g's
    50g's is comparable to the a6
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

shit there is no high-end passat here. the most expensive it could be with all options and extras would be about the cost of a base-model A6. maybe.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah, it wasnt a fair comparison and i was hoping nobody would call me out(i mainly made it because of the similar look)

here the passat can go up to around 50gs with all the options, and the a6 starts at 50gs

either way i love audis, They drive like a dream, specially on highways.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.