Car you were ashamed to be seen in?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Trey M, Oct 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IllIcT

IllIcT On that LaLa twist it up

okay so i'm a regular at the drags but i decided not to take my car so we went in my friends 96 Mustang GT(V8) with flowmasters and an H pipe....so I thought we were gonna rip some shit.....but nope we got beat by old school integras and hatch's....lost to a few neons.....and off course got ripped by other V8's....now thats embarrasing...people coming up to you saying lets run or lets run for 20 bills cause they know that car sucks......

I've lost all respect for mustangs and domestics at that....not that i cared for them...but hey.....
    test
  2. blaquest

blaquest Yodel At Me

test
  3. Advokit

Advokit AKA Bravo the Beast

a 1985 Mercury marquis missing a window so the opening was covered in duct tape, faded black paint, smoke comin out the hood, some blue neon lights in the floorboards, and 2 big ass home stereo speakers in the back...
    test
  4. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

It was a Pinto. Shit had me scared I kept thinking someone was going to rearend us and the shit was going to blow up.
    test
  5. Funasty

Funasty New Member

Geo FUCKIN METRO
    test
  6. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAooo word....it's horrible cuz they found out it'd be cheaper just to pay legal fees than to fix the problem on those...

they had problems with the crown vics not too long ago with a rear end explosion issue....
    test
  7. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

^^
    Word there is a cop that lives in my city who's crown vic exploded because of a rear end collision. Homeboys face looks like freddy cougar and shit now. I don't think he minds his appearence to much though cause dude got like a 125 million dollar settlement.
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

^^ damn...dude can get him some plastic surgery..

but the city of cleveland was suing ford over this...and none of their cars had it happen
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.