Canibus was on 106&Park...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Unknown_Person, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown_Person

Unknown_Person New Member

Yo, anyone see that he was a guest judge along with Styles P. And the crowd showed him love & Free talked about the Patriots track they did together... And umm... Dj Enuff said he was the best freestyle rapper.
    test
  2. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

thats mad cool. did this happen forreal?
    test
  3. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

Bis doesnt freestyle but thats dope. His new shit he did for that Kay Slay mixtape sounds dope and a lot more marketable if he plans to blow
    test
  4. Unknown_Person

Yea if you on the East watch tommorow at 10am, if you on the west not sure what time.
    test
  5. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

my man bis is back niggaaaaaaaaaaa(how he says it on his tracks)
    test
  6. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

true true i would love to see bis back in tha game with a little bit more ov a commercial album but with extremely ill lyrics still
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

yo on the reallll, i saw this, and when bis first got introduced, crowd didnt show no love, like dey aint kno who he wuz at allll, but free said can i bus, now canibus, so maybe crowd didnt kno but still who da fuck would know abotu bis in that crowd full of 16 yr old females, na mean, i saw the battle n shit, but i bounced right after, so i aint see the part where free and enuff wuz givin bis props, maybe crowd did clap after that, but u kno they got them prop nggaz who make the crowd clap n shit, man bis is that boy, dude is maddd skinny, haha
    test
  8. Mist

Mist Micnificent

"the the the rhyme weapon legend, that's what my niggas yellen." Can I Bus Bus
    test
  9. reborn

reborn Journalist

I didn't see this which I had though. I heard someone say that she talked about "Patriots" the song that they did together, but did she address the song Canibus did called "Letter to Free"? Because in that song he was pining away for her and all.
    test
  10. Unknown_Person

^Nah man I was thinkin the same thing that song about free, but Canibus allready fucked Free I know that... Canibus is a pimp
    test
  11. reborn

reborn Journalist

Man I wish I was in the audience on that show with a mic in my hand because i would've had to address that. I would have liked to see how he would had answered that question.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.