Canibus leaving Warlab...CD Cancelled

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Jack McCrack, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

omg didnt even peep pix

holy shit
    test
  2. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

was just repeating what i read since the shit was linked.

settle the fuck down, bro.

shit aint gonna be exclusive when it drops and we can publicly see what was sold though, aint like sales numbers is supposed to be a huge secret lol wow
    test
  3. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

asotv had 57 bucks in his bank account, hid from alyricz while he was dressed in khakis and a polo bout to whip twans ass in casual clothing til he hid in the bushes cuz he was scared

ducked mesko when he came to fight him on his doorstep, yes thats right he didnt have to meet him HE CAME TO HIS FRONT DOOR LMAO, and he has the nerve to call people a pussy behind his monitor?

lmaoooooooo

fucking pathetic.

u only tough online faggot...everyone that came to fight u, u fucking hid and ran like a bitch, SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE. ima finish preparing that fed ex package when i get time too.

[funny]
    test
  4. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

Exactly.

Wait your turn.
    test
  5. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

lol@this dude actin all high and mighty all of a sudden now, u aint no ceo of roc a fella records fella, take a seat.

fuck outta here with that cool guy.

wasnt even trying to offend u, but fuck u for actin like a faggot about it.
    test
  6. SIN

SIN Sincerely

haha...them boys finna go triple aluminum
    test
  7. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

shit i wasnt even trying to come off as a dick and dude coming at me like he jay z n shit, lol

smh
    test
  8. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

Settle down tough guy.

No one is acting like Jay-z. I just don't understand people asking detailed information about a business when the project isn't even off the ground yet. Let it marinate. Do you really expect to get numbers or are you speaking just to speak.
    test
  9. Tha Shadow Figure

Tha Shadow Figure Sign Of The Times

watch out sin theyre gonna attack you now for being on my album.

i had so much shit to say on this post but ima just let it die and not keep it going. i just wanna say sha stimuli was in xxl and the source this year and canibus hasnt been in either in like 6 years. also cappadonna whos signed to chambermusik released his first 2 albums the same years as canibus' first two albums and cappadonna outsold him both times. so chambermusik has artists with larger sales records. plus, they have DISTRIBUTION! with e-1. the best indie distro. to deal with for hiphop. and they didnt even want a canibus album they already were involved in canibus records in the past and only thought it would sell 1,000. if anyone knows how much it might sell it would be e-1. but then again what do i know im fat and fat people are stupid. but i have nothing to do with this anyway i would never buy another canibus album ever unless it says produced by stoupe on it.
    test
  10. BTruth

BTruth Guest

test
  11. Dely

Dely In The Trap

thats chris stylez, not g clef

both fat as hell but chris fat is not g clef fat
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Nobody gives a shit, man. Chambermusik never had shit to do with the Canibus release except that THEY wanted to be a part of it. But the deal sucked. End of story. There should've never been a single post about it on that site. You know nothing about Canibus' record except what G-Clef is telling you. You're just a poster on Chambermusik. And you're not even quoting accurate information about E1 or any of the numbers. You have no idea what you're talking about. And neither does that fat fuck that you're getting your information from. He's feeding you bullshit and lies.

Please, fuck off.
    test
  13. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Says the haystack the horses eat from. You dont know shit about whats going on. As Dzk specified, G-Clef wanted to be a part of this album, not the other way around. He presented a deal to Warlab for distribution, a bid, a proposal, which, in case you didnt know, people are entitled to turn down, thats why its called a PROPOSAL. They checked it out, didnt like the terms, and decided to go another route. That fat bastard has no right to post false information on the internet regarding an album he has no control over, and is not part of. He is clearly trying to affect the outcome of the album in any which way he can since hes not a part of it.

You are just a runner, tagging along for the ride, and adding to bullshit circulating start by that overweight leprechaun.
    test
  14. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

^What he said.

Furthermore, do you think Chambermusik really has the pull to decide whether or not we can get distribution from E1 or anyone else for that matter? The fact that G-Clef is acting like he's in control of anything is hilarious. Chambermusik as a website doesn't even get as many hits as The War Lab... And our site is small.
    test
  15. Shortyo

Shortyo The God....Redeem Yaself

ill distro canibus if hes hard up for a release
    test
  16. Odd Job

I think DZK has had his fill of overweight people for one album.
    test
  17. Odd Job

Kidding, kidding
    test
  18. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

He's not hard up for anything, appreciate the offer though.
    test
  19. BTruth

BTruth Guest

lmaoooo case of mistaken identity.

I take it back chris stylez.
    test
  20. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

warlab > chambermusik
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.