can you remeber your 1st oral sex Experience

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i can't but the first time i got my dick sucked when i was high i thought i was going to have a heart attack lol shit felt toooooooooooooo good lol blew my mind haha
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I wanna say I was 9 or 10... and she was 9 or 10... it was kinda cool.

Parents should know that sleepovers for opposite genders should cease by 8 years old.
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I don't remember the first time specifically, but I do remember one of the first few times feeling very embarrassed (insecure about how he thought it tasted, smelled and feel)... lol. *sigh* God, am I glad I'm not a teenager anymore!
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

What about your first time giving?
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I remember it very well LOL. I was 14, been hooked on it since ;o)
    test
  6. tight-eyes

It was with my ex and it was whack b/c her really wasn't trying to let me do it so I had to spend way too much time trying to convince him to let me do it ("Baby, c'mon... I gotta learn... let me try!!!!") and that poretty much killed the mood. He had that whole Madonna/Whore thing going on... the mother of his children slobbin the knob? *gasp* Fckin weirdo.

edit: and as for the actual act - I didn't know what the hell I was doing and I kept stopping. Plus, there was a psychological aspect that I couldn't quite get past... the whole time I couldn't stop thinking "OMG, I can't believe I have a d*ck in my mouth right now!"... then flashes of fire and brimstone... you know, that place your parents tell you those kinds of girl who do that kind of stuff. Interesting experience.
    test
  7. tight-eyes

Same question to you, K Diddy.
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

What about your first time giving?

same thing what tight said haha amazing how me and her always think alike lol like she me twin sister haha. the only thing with me was the first time i eat pussy i got drunk as hell cause i use to say i am not going to eat nothing thats going to get up and walk away from me when i'm done. noe i'm hooked on eatting pussy like a crack head is to crack i lkike eatting pussy for hrs at atime its the best thing since cable tv haha. when its fresh out the shower i be like damn let me get some of that snooty crunch.
    test
  9. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

snooty crunch lmao
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I remember it very well LOL. I was 14, been hooked on it since ;o) giving or getting
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

giving - i was like wtf, am i really doin this? the first time the smell got to me, i gaged. i was just hoping i was doing good. it was kinda cool

getting - i wasnt into it. it didnt feel that great i wasnt sure what it was supposed to feel like. but then again, she was new to the giving brain game so it was loose and just not that great. not alot of pressure on it, i know u feel me mr rip. psycholigally it was ill though, cuz i thought it was the man. and i walked with a limp for the next 3 days cuz i thought i was the shit.
    test
  12. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

I love getting orals.

It feels fantastic, alwayyyyyyysssssss and forevvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahaha
    test
  13. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

ohh yes, i remember. it was nothing spectacular, but it was good.
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

the first time the smell got to me, i gaged.

lmao what did it smell like rich
    test
  15. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Giving.

I've said it before, I'm not much for recieving. I rather give. My first time getting, I believe I was 15/16. Can't remember exactly the age. It was great and all....but it just wasn't for me. I'm better being the giver lmao ;o)
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It was the same time, same girl... about 9 or 10. I didn't like it at all... I mean, it was the '80s, so it still wasn't cool for black men to do at the time.... or at least, do it and admit it to other dudes... I don't think I went down again until I was about 21. Now, I love it. I mean, my mouth waters thinking about it, sometimes.
    test
  17. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

I received oral sex from the first girl I ever slept with.
    Being inexperience I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I almost passed out from how good she was at it. That should've told me a little something about the girl seeing how she was 16, but I was naive.

My first time giving?
    Wasn't quite as...memorable. I remember laying my tongue on the sweet spot and licking gently. Then I remember her leaking onto my tongue. I was mortified. Probably because I didn't know it was going to well...do that. *Dies of laughter*

Now I eat pussy like a Lesbian.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Ixt said "pussy"... YES! You're in the club, now, dude!

I thought you were going to say "vagina" or some other safe euphemism.
    test
  19. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lol, first time i got it i was with my ex, she didn't want to but she was down there and i was like why don't you give it a try, and she's all like i'm scared... and i was like we'll well start slow, why don't you just hover your mouth over it to start and blah blah blah, i didn't think she would do anything... then i like turned my head away or covered my eyes for just a second and she stuck it in and i was like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha... it was good... first time giving... well, it took me a while to finally do it, i had gotten close a couple times but it didn't smell or taste nearly as bad as i had expected it to... it was coo i guess... not a big fan of it but hey i'll do it on special occasions... recieving is the shit tho
    test
  20. tight-eyes

Why do you think its so taboo for black men? I think a lot of that is lip service... I can't remember the last time I came a across a man that really wouldn't do it... some have said initially "Oh, I don't do that", and then proceeded to handle it like a champ. Ain't no way they were that good at it and I was the first woman they had ever done it with.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.