Can you guys believe madden is almost out

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by chop stick, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

last time i checked.. it was 8-8-05.. i figured im going to get ncaa 06 on the same day.. no point in going back a week later.. they ought make a deal where if you get both, you get some sort of discount.. i think the qb vision will be good, as well, as the offensive hit stick while running the ball. i like how people will now have game fatigue.. VERY IMPORTANT.. realism was needed in this aspect for sooooo long.. if the D is a little better.. i think this could be the best madden.. we'll see
    test
  2. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

I saw the commercial the other night..that is when it hit me.
    test
  3. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

drop by best buy for ncaa 06 i got bored.. gay ass store didnt have it.. why must i live in a hick place.. oh well, one more week and a couple days
    test
  4. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

i should be getting it a few days early.....hookups, but ya iono yet....but i already paid that foo so he better come thru lol.....ill post up some pics n details about it if i get it early
    test
  5. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

madden will be good but i got stuck on NCAA Football cause i already made my player and exported him
    test
  6. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

I was an idiot, ordering NCAA 2006 online when it's already out, could've had it already, but it'll be this or next week along with my Madden with free commissioner if it comes in on time. I'm hooked on the Superstar feature. It's crazy shit, they'll make you take an IQ test and shit.
    test
  7. relliK dnegeL

relliK dnegeL New Member

yeah i'm ready for madden and tiger woods 2006.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.