Can you go Running/Jogging on a daily basis

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Hotsauce X, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yeah different girls are into different things, but in my past experience, both from personal and from polls taken in exercise and nutrition classes, the majority of women like a man who is well built but not too big or too ripped. i just showed my sister the pics of the natural bodybuilder and the pic above and asked what she thought and shes like "oh my god thats sick" and walked away haha

there are definitely women who like those insanely ripped beasts but they are definitely not in the majority.

i can totally understand the other reasons for bodybuilding- the fun, the addictiveness, the fact they personally think it looks good, its the woman thing i was confused about. because the majority of women are definitely not into that
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

yeah, but too big or too ripped depends on the person.
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

except that "too big and too ripped" is near impossible to achieve.

most people who do this that arent planning on competing in the Arnold or some mega show arent going to look like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler.

either way i think as long as you think you look good and have that confidence, youll be fine when it comes to girls.
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I wouldn't run every day. At most I'd go 5 days a week. Whatever your exercise of choice, you still need off days unless you just walk or don't exercise intense enough.
    test
  5. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

way to ignore that this thread was jacked...
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

but not too jacked ;)
    test
  7. openmindsent

openmindsent New Member

You can run every day. You just have to work your way up to it. Don't start off running every day...maybe begin with 3 days per week and gradually work up to every day.

If I were you, I would weight train 3-4 times per week and run 3-4 times per week. Lifting weights is a great way to speed the fat-burning process. The more muscle mass you have, the more fat you burn even at rest.
    test
  8. Barrax

Barrax Movin on UP

lmao -dead-
    test
  9. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

jogging will do then workout is a good combination.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.