can you fall in love without sex?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

I honestly think you can. There's a handful of girls that i've met in my life that have given me that excitement feeling without sex. It can be seen as "infatuation" or whatever, but I'm not the type of guy that thinks... if a girl looks at me, she loves me. Looking deep into someone's eyes speaks high volumes. You get that butterfly feeling in your stomach...that "i can't stop smiling" feeling. With one simple stare, you give and receive that "You are very interesting" look. It's an amazing experience.
    test
  2. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

fully possible....

probably depends on ur age / level of maturity. once ur wiener stops doin all the thinkin 4 u, this would be the way 2 find the best possible partner.....
    test
  3. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

yes you can but honestly speaking..the sex has to be right too, when you get on that level
    test
  4. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

Sex is very important..but not as important as most people claim. I think most people just want that "trust" feeling when being with someone. Amazing sex happens when two people are comfortable with each other. People tend to fall in love when they get comfortable with your mind, heart and soul. The body and sex part is an added bonus. i've had great sex with others, but never fell in love with them because of just that. There has to be more to it. :wink:
    test
  5. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

Yes.

It's very possible to make love with your minds.

It's very possible to intertwine emotionally with someone.

Sex is the shit.

Don't get me wrong but I want to make love to the mind before the body sometimes.
    test
  6. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

i fell in love without sex when i was like 17. havent been in love since though and im 24
    test
  7. Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn New Member

Sure, why not?
    test
  8. TruestPain

TruestPain C.E.O of Rho' Wylin' Reco

As always I manage implementing my methods of "Make live to the mind....and then the body". If you understand women in general, and then understand one in specifics and break them down... they'll orgasm just by hearing your name.

However, i'm not looking for a "special" someone at the moment, although applications are being considered... I'm very comfortable with keeping my options open. Plus I wouldn't have much time to attend to a relationship right now... atleast not fully.

Sex is very important though... not JUST the importance, but very important none-the-less. Some chics I gotta put them thru a tutorial on how to handle dick, feel me? Even if they've had some experience, still gotta go thru that tutorial... thats the fun part though :0)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.