Can What We Do In This Life Have Eternal Consequences???

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Froggie Fresh, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

How does anything i said do that. I said i dont have to worry about hell. U seem to take offence to it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

you say that turning people away from christianity or the church can land you in hell, right? cause i'm pretty sure that you've probably turned more people away from christianity than anyone here.
    test
  3. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

What for defending it? Just cus Yall dont wanna hear it or believe it doesnt mean i turned u away from it believe or dont.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

I found out the real answer so now I have a more calm conscience....
    God is too good...he gives all his creations a chance to repent...
    these 80 sum odd years on this planet will not condemn us to eternal pain and suffering, I think god gives us a second chance in the spiritual realm...being held hostage in this flesh is only so we can endure the pain as Jesus endured and become more like Jesus...Enduring fleshly temptations makes us stronger, so that in the spiritual realm we will be able to take what we learned from the flesh and apply it so that we may one day be fit to dwell in the house of the lord..."Resist Satan and he will flee from you"
    test
  5. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

"we are appointed to die once, then judgement" life is where the battle is, it is where u must make the decision who we will follow.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.