Can What We Do In This Life Have Eternal Consequences???

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Froggie Fresh, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

It boggles my mind...Why would God put us here expose us to all this evil and temptation and if we give in to it, we end up going to hell for eternity(its a setup for failure!!!!)...I mean does God give us a second chance to better ourselves in the spiritual realm or do we just suffer for our sins if we dont repent...GOSH ETERNITY IS A LONG TIME!!!!
    test
  2. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Re: the thread question very much so. Even the words we speak. To the rest God didnt do nuthin to no one, adam which is you/me ultimately meaning we all did it. We all went for the temptaion rather than obedience. We knew exactly the consequence. Die. Thank god hes gracious cus ur not dead, well physically speaking. Ur relationship w him IS dead. And thank God u werent born and died b4 jesus came as flesh they all went to hell i believe or maybe abrahams boosm. An jesus having authority w/o imperfection took the keys back from satan which he holds until satans finally put away forever along woth sin an death Theres a bridge, you gotta walk down it leads to jesus the name over every name. The only way among every way possible
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Haha so it took 14 billion years of the universes existence before God offered any positive afterlife options. Thats real Comedy man. Why would he even place man here before we even had the option to be his slaves?
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

The universe was heaven.material. needed its own
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Everything was in the spiritual world. Matter was created long after
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

He doesn't...why would God allow us to burn in Hell for eternity. That teaching of the immortality of the soul is not anywhere in the bible plus it contradicts everything in the bible thus making the bible a lie and not to be followed/trusted
    test
  7. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

I mean I know Jesus set free the people that died before he came...the bible said when he was crucified he went to hell and preached to the people of Noah's time and freed them and stripped Satan of his powers...I always believed that God would never let his children (us) burn in hell for eternity...If he did, that would make him worse than anyone on this planet..I never questioned God's goodness but I watched a show where this man died and came back to life and he said when he died he was chained above a hot pit and he heard screams of torture and pain and he couldnt remember anything and couldnt fathom anything except eternity, he said he fully understood what eternity was when he was there...The bible only calls hell the place of the dead, I never thought it was a place where you get tortured until I heard what that man said and it sounds like the hell everybody talks about.
    test
  8. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

We are not sinners because we sin.

We sin because we are sinners.

Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

oh really. It doesnt say " dont fear those that can kill ur body, cus they cant kill your soul. U get a new body, bathe in the living waters an eat from the tree of life which makes ur perfection of ur soul immortal. So ur wrong there. Theres many ref. Of the soulish realm/eternity. "things seen are temporarary, that which is not is eternal" etc
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Be more worried about the eternal consequences that may happen to others by your hand, or by your lack of care than what might happen to yourself by your own hand or your own lack of care.
    test
  11. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Jesus. It IS true. it was never ment for us, we got sucked into it by following satan. It was for archangels that sinned not men.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

the other references is hades, the place where the worm never dies. The grave is a translation meaning hell. Tartarus is where the fallen angels are chained up
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

yes. Its in our genes from birth, just like certain addictions an diseases get in ur genes. We inherited adams sin. Seperation. So legally until jesus satan had 100% rights to our souls. It would take a perfect man to take control back to the rightful principalities us. God gave Us dominion over earth. We gave it away.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

why do u think its so urgently stressed to save people. Cus Hell is real. And millions of people go. An u kno why u deserve it when u do so u cant even argue it with yourself. Is why Life is where u have to decide. U cant wait an see wat its like then make the decision unfortunately its too late. Go to www.spiritlessons.org itll tell u all about heaven and hell and healing and spiritual warfare.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

we werent ment to die. So there was no need. He made the earth for our pleasure. And through our greed an a lil nievity changed everything. So he created the 3rd heaven, left satan in the 2nd one, and us on the 1st until we reconcile w him througfh jesus to get to our rightful place.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

true. U will be held accountable for causing discourse in the church body, or turning people away.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Frog arent you christian?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Interesting spin. There's more discourse in the church body via the church itself. That itself could be enough to turn people away, but I know all too well myself that it's not always the case.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You in fact are spreading discourse in the church right now just by spreading your variation of belief.
    test
  20. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

causing discourse within the church is the next sin right down from murder.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.