Can we rename Lipstick Alley the Alternative section?

Discussion in 'Site Help & Feedback' started by Knowledge, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge

    Knowledge 12 lbs with dick insert.

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 1999
    Messages:
    59,534
    You already know... :funny:
    test
  2. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

    Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2001
    Messages:
    13,721
    Hell Nah
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. BullyBeats

    BullyBeats New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Messages:
    3,074
    test
  4. PR STATUS GFU

    PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 1999
    Messages:
    141,276
    we should name it just "The Alley"
    test
  5. BullyBeats

    BullyBeats New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Messages:
    3,074
    Yeah, The Alley would be fine. No need for the Lipstick part
    test
  6. L u c y

    L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Messages:
    25,550
    the Alley is full of grumps.
    I love the idea of them logging onto a forum called Lipstick alley
    test
  7. BullyBeats

    BullyBeats New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Messages:
    3,074
    It should be taken to the polls. A democratic vote where 51% get to make a decision for the other 49%. Democracy is good
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)