Can we get a pop sub forum for the f*****s or just ban them?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Im Technical, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Yo vulgar didnt you have a point you were trying to make?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

My point was made on page one lil nigga. I didn't read those back to back novels you typed. You're welcome for getting your thread popping. And Drake still that bul.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  3. Im Technical

I dont care if my thread gets popping, id rather all you faggots were replying to hip hop discussions.

So you concede drake is a terrible rapper then?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Drake is that nigga. That's been my point from the first post. None of those dry ass videos will change my mind.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

he signed rhianna I believe or was def jam president at the time.....he works with premo, put 9th wonder on the map, made some classics with bink, dre, timbo, ski, and put ye on when you liked him......jay is a business man and he, outta any other rapper i can think of, knows how to use the amazing ability he has as a rapper with his fucking amazing business sense.....fucking you don't know, he explained how the money came in then how he raping def jam till he the 100 million man......then he was made ceo

Once you reach a level of success that you attain say 50-100 million, you are gonna figure out ways to make more......Jay rapped bout the life and the money prolly a bit before he had all what he claimed, but come like 03, he was up there.....dude didn't sell out, he achieved goals he largely explained in his music.....

you give reasons why drake is hated by everyone, but you know that is not the case.....it's a I cannot believe these people like this dude kinda thing......Drake has talent , and can rap......what other stuff he does is kinda why i would say you hate him so much.....

Rhyming the word
    test
  6. Im Technical

I respect jays hustle but i dont respect the quality of his music, his current direction or the way he has made it acceptable for rappers to make any old crap that will sell.

Drake can rap over a beat but i know 10 people in real life who can rap over a beat at a similar level or higher. Its nothing special having average rapping skills, if your only average you have to make some really dope music to get away with it but drake is using his limited talented in the worst possible way.

"You dont even understand why people like drake are so hated. Its not because of his wack lyrics or because hes famous, its his content, the way he raps, the way he couldnt give 2 shits about hip hop and the way he would get killed on a track if a good rapper ever made one with him etc etc." Thats what i posted to vulgar. Its not specifically his rapping ability, its everything else around that like his horrible lyricism and content rather than his raw rapping ability.

I dislike drakes fans more than drake himself, if people didnt dick ride him and freely admitted hes a horrible lyricist and his style is dog shit i wouldnt even hate on him.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

all i wanna know is where is the jay album

lol

shit comes out in 2 days

wow this nigga got this shit on lock and key.
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Jay didn't make anything acceptable that is wack, that is actually a very telling statement on why you feel the way you do.....jay was bout to sign Big L before he got shot, jay offered lupe a deal which he turned down, and him and kanye made an album that on paper should have been amazing, but it was nothing special imo....But jay has zero to do with anyone else besides cole.....

I can understand your drake fans view tbh.....But you put so much hate on drake that it is just nuts.....dude made a buzz for himself aand coming off a tv show prolly worked for and against him....but I heard a couple songs of his before I knew that bout him and they were good, not just average, but I actually peeped them a few times.....everyone knows people that can rap better than everyone....be real, anyone can get there if they have the right hustle and street smarts......
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Jay needs to retire. I don't think he makes compelling music anymore. How many more times can we hear "I'm an OG/ I'm cool with Obama/ my lady is the baddest/ I'm off cars and shoes, I'm on jets and canoes"... okay, that last line I kinda made that up, but the shit would sound like something he would say... LOL... but just like I don't want to hear Dre rap anymore unless Kendrick is writing for him, because he can compose some dope flows... I don't really want to hear Jay rappin' anymore... that song he did with Common was cool, though, because Common killed it.
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Lol ^

U won't even listen 2 it

U trapped in the 80's
    test
  11. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Donn trapped in the future
    test
  12. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

think about it

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i agree with this thread.

if drake is the ambassador of hip-hop, i'm converting to a different genre.

can't fathom how grown men listen to this fuck of a constipated cunt, seriously?

justin beiber could rap better than drake, yeah i said it.

[​IMG]

:numaan:
    test
  14. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Everybody CAN rap. It hurts but yeah... everybody CAN rap.
    test
  15. Im Technical

Cool so drake wasnt a terrible artist but decided to make it really big he needs to make terrible music. Thats worse than the people who make terrible music in the first place.

If you respect a sell out i dont respect you, thats not to say dont listen to him but if you got any respect for hip hop you shouldnt have respect for the leeches of the culture.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm more trapped in the '90s than the '80s... but I've been thirsty for new music over the last couple of years... I downloaded a lot of hot shit in '12... but so far in '13, I haven't heard much that's piqued my interest.

Last year, I was the only one talking about Flatbush Zombies, BRF$T Club, Harry Fraud and XV... I don't care that much about time periods, but about hot music period.
    test
  17. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

No in stuck in the 90s
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I have no respect for people who have direct contradictions with what they are negative about, and when they hate on everything 90% or so of the time....I used to love to just prove people wrong and shit, but in the end it was just a thing for fun. I am widely aware of the attempts at trying to spin what I say, even though they are not remotely clever nor relevant to what I said.....

I can understand why drake catches hate, and I am not that much of a fan. But I am not an idiot who claims to know what is real and what is not, as there is no such definition, and worse, I enjoy being taught things and learning about how things work. I never sought to be a person that just gets a response from a person like me, by acting stupid and not being funny.......

You know rappers who are better than drake....dope lil homie, I hope they can get some myspace hits one day....drake has a musical style that more people like than don't, and you hate that because he makes more money than you do so even though you don't hate successful artists you call everyone a sellout.....I have blamed stupid fans for music that is popular today, and not just the ones that like it all, the ones that hate it all are just as bad for it.....

I don't feel like getting into my old ways with you bro, I said before, I am going to be here to teach and offer the shit that will make someone take a word you say seriously......I tip waitresses well and give money to needy when they ask in a way that makes me wanna help.....

have some peace and a piece of pizza leave ya sheets and meet the peeps who feed ya......marinate

I am a person who grew up with the type of rap that developed into most all sects of it, and I am a person who has been a part of something and helped it in a way that may be small to some, or may be big to others, I just
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I think seeing the demographics of who buys it would be interesting, but dude is not like rick ross, I just really wish he didn't do hooks like that
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I'm Technical... you are RM's biggest cornball bitch or the best troll of all time, take your pick.

This popped up on the main page earlier, and tho I figuratively and literally ignore you most of the time, I had to come in and watch this train wreck.

When it comes down to it, you think and act like a little boy. This is some kid shit. You're just tired of defending your infantile view of music and it's frustrating you that people call you on your bullshit. You'd rather just put all the niggas who make you look stupid in a box so you don't have to deal with looking stupid, is that it? That's rhetorical of course because we both know the answer is yes. This applies to any situation. I can defend Drake until I'm blue in the face but you take your stupid ass, shallow ass, hipster ass taste in music as gospel and try to put authority to it.

If you had any sense of integrity or intellectual honesty whatsoever you would simply say "I don't like such and such artist" ONLY after listening to enough of their catalog AS OBJECTIVELY POSSIBLE.

It's like trying to watch a comedian that 5 people swear up and down aren't funny. The expectation is not to laugh even if something is said that would normally be found funny. You don't know how to view music with a critical mind because your whole way of thinking/worldview is juvenile at it's core.

I love that you gassed yourself up almost entirely based your extra tight nut hugging on me, only to have this shit blow up on you.

I know this is going over your head, because well, you're dumb, and you refuse to see things as reality so I'll give you the short version.

You should be banned for being a corny stupid hypocrite who can't make ONE solid argument about his position to save his pathetic life.

Kill.

Yourself.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test