Can we get a pop sub forum for the f*****s or just ban them?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Im Technical, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

No im a fireman. If theres no fire theres no work. At 29 you won't have a career or family. At your age I was already married and a paramedic LOL. You a bum

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I dig that but I don't wanna hear it

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

naw you a dumb nigga

I don't gotta tell you shit bout me, but I aint postin on no message board from work cuz I ain't do dumb nigga waitin on a bell to go work

hahahahaaha
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

When the bell rings. I go to save lives and peoples homes/businesses. The fact you even think that's a witty joke speaks volumes. You a bum that's why you won't tell me what you do that's fine. The meek shall inherit the earth lil nigga GOD bless

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Firstly none of the tracks are super anti governmental and all the mcs on those tracks are far far superior to drake. If you dont recognise ra's skill on the mic you dont know anything about mcing, he mentions some shit about the government but so does almost every mc who isnt a mainstream whore...

If you listen to styles, jay and royce i dont know how you dont see how bad of an mc drake is.

Your calling people super nerds while listening to drake, there is nothing softer than listening to drake.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Mel Man

ye you may do that, you may not...you aint no nigga id trust anyway

but you a bitch nigga on here n thats what I base it on

keep toutin your own horn while shittin on others

nigga talkin bout the meek, nigga you too ironic

more signs of a dumb nigga
    test
  7. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Besides Kweli I don't wanna hear em. Jay fucks with Drake. So how is it strange I like both of them?

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

DEAD@not trust me. Even though you a silly lil bitchy nigga. I'd run into a blazing building to get you out w/o hesitation.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  9. Im Technical

The way men ride for drake is hilarious.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

KRS said the game needs both man. He said it, the game needs Nelly and KRS.
    test
  11. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

[youtube]bocVWn3KTvc[/youtube]

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  12. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Can't see the vid. You have to put up the whole link man, new forum and shit.
    test
  13. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

My apologies

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  14. Im Technical

You keep posting evidence to support our arguments. Im not even 30 seconds into his verse and hes already rhymed the same words together 2 or 3 separate times....

Hes a dog shit mc. You are confusing decent beats for decent rapping.

Jay fell off years ago and sold out even harder. He works with kanye and rihanna, of course he'd work with horrible mc's like drake.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  15. Mel Man

Forgot to correct you there. I was 13 n the 10 year anniversary of that date jus passed recently..where ma props at??
    test
  16. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

My apologies

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  17. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

You don't like anybody rich and popular bruh. I know your kind it's all good. You're one of those under dog lovers. Rhyme schemes and all that I get it. You don't have to be an uber wordsmith to be dope though. Matter fact gimmie your fav 5 rappers to listen to.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  18. Im Technical

I listen to all kinds of rap except commercial bullshit and overly experimental crap tbh. If it isnt raw or doesnt have any soul i wont be rating it, i definitely listen to some shit which i dont consider good rap but i can recognise it for what it is and its still much better than drake.

Nas is rich and popular, hes in my top 10. Eminem used to be my favourite rapper and he was a mega star, drake is z list compared to em in his prime. Luda used to be one of my favourtie mc's years ago and he was pretty big commercially. Pac, big, jay etc in thier prime were massive and i amfan of all of them. I dont care how successful a rapper is, i care how good thier music is. If you have to defend a rapper as making good music rather than being a good rapper then hes wack....

I give artists i like a chance before i write them off, I got kingdom come, ag and bp3 on thier first day pretty much and they were all pretty wack, ag was good enough for me to hope jay hadnt lost it but bp3 confirmed jay was finished as a dope artist. Bp 3 and kingdom come are in the bottom 10 of my 150 or so cd's without a shadow of a doubt. The game and 50 were 2 of my favourites back in the day, im dont even bother checking what their doing now because they fell the fuck off. I dont like wack shit, i especially dont like it when a rapper has talent but has chosen a commercial sound to sell more records.

Back to drake, if you wanna sing then do it properly and make some real music, dont mix hip hop and rnb because you arent good enough to make it as a rapper.....

Seriously, name some rappers who are worse on the mic than drake....
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. Im Technical

Im not even really an fan of overly lyrical people like canibus. Its all about the vibe of the music complimented by the imagery. You dont need crazy lyrics to paint a picture, you do need some skills and something to actually talk about though.

You dont even understand why people like drake are so hated. Its not because of his wack lyrics or because hes famous, its his content, the way he raps, the way he couldnt give 2 shits about hip hop and the way he would get killed on a track if a good rapper ever made one with him etc etc. The list goes on and on and on and on.

Ghostface, Biggie, Nas , Rakim and styles p can be my top 5 favourite rappers for your posts sake, i dont have a top 5 or 10 favourite as there are far too many mc's im feeling for a favourites list. If you want a list thats slightly easier to hate on go with blaq poet, ruste juxx, ra the rugged man, prodigy, dmx. I can trade in too many rappers to a top 5 so whatever your point is its going to be pointless.

I had to double post because of that faggot editing shit.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  20. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I'd just be posting every dope song ever if I started, and it's not gonna be seen as the superior technique or elevated level of thought and creativity that is. It's a cultural, psychological difference between all of us. Some people need a bubble of reassurance and creature comforts in their media intake, the way well-to-do, keeping-up-with-the-jones types don't want to see bums on the street on their way to work. Makes them uncomfortable, kills their buzz, makes them temporarily conscious of matters of conscience and different realities.

Empowering the more gladiatorial sphere of hip-hop would render ineffectual that which relies on material endowment. Pick your tribe and try to maintain territorial control.
    test