Can we get a pop sub forum for the f*****s or just ban them?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Im Technical, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Superman70

Superman70 edited

lol@ born in 89 and talking about 90s babies.
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

two years before dumb nigga

that mean you only 5 years olda then me wow

typical dumb down american nigga lmao
    test
  3. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Vulgar do you seriously believe drakes verse was better than black thoughts? Its not even close to joey or rae let alone black thought who spit more quotables and dope schemes in that one verse than drake has in his entire career. If you really want to embarrass yourself we can do a list of quotables, blacks 1 verse vs drakes whole career.

I only brought up his views because drakes commercial tracks have 50mil views etc but his "best rapping" only has 600k....the high majority of his fans obviously arent exactly fans of rap.

Go through any track ive posted on this forum, any fan of actual rapping will tell you the verses shit on anything drake is capable of. Even some of the weaker verses im not really feeling shit all over drake. Its not exaclty a bold statement, most of the stuff posted here shits on drake.

90%....i dont think anyone i properly follow has worked with drake. Name some artists who havent sold out who have worked with drake? Please dont embarrass yourself and say kendrick.

Drake has a couple of nice beats, thats about all hes got to be proud of as an artist. I just cant understand how anyone who actually listens to hip hop in any degree can believe drake is actually a talented rapper compared to anyone. I can understand not hating on him but being a genuine fan is some pathetic shit.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. Mel Man

you hate on most the old heads n cosign young niggaz

thats how you follow em

on the net all day like these young niggaz

not sayin i aint on the net jus sayin when im 29 i aint gon be some old ass new generation wanna be nigga like you
    test
  5. Mel Man

you obviously born in the 90's

lmao lil gay flamboyent rainbow havin kanye pumpin nigga hahahahaha
    test
  6. Im Technical

Calling canadian's hip hop scene corny while dick riding a corny canadian rapper. You cant make this shit up....
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You gotta remember... this forum is HIP HOP CENTRAL... the hip hop nerds have always resided here... it goes back and forth, but the backpackers tend to rule this section of the site... that's why you'll find a lot of commercial fans in AEH now... they can't take the talk about schemes, content, delivery, and obscure rappers they consider "boring."
    test
  8. Mel Man

Vulgar fake ass fuck

dont buy the lies he sellin
    test
  9. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I didn't say that was his best. He shitted on Rae and Rae shitted on Joey. BT is that nigga but I fuck with that song over BTs verse. Overall is Drake a better rapper hell naw. My point is Drake got skills and niggas feel cause bitches love him. And he sings he can't rap.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  10. Mel Man

test
  11. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

You so fuckin stupid. Im two yrs older then Drake not ya moron ass. Yo what you do for a living?

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  12. Im Technical

Listen to some ruste for that raw boom bap shit and then peep ra to hear how a real rapper spits.

"As a kid life was my only teacher, i didnt play video games i played chess with the grim reaper" Drakes still rhyming the same word at the end of every line of half of his schemes....

Again this track is better than drakes career, these are just tracks im listening to while reading this topic

Im just trying to educate you wack cats.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Drake is not wack... he's just not my flavor... I can't recall one verse I've ever heard him spat, where I went "wow" or had to rewind... and I just think every MC needs that in his arsenal, even if that's not his main steez... he's a good songwriter... shit, "I'm On One" might've been song of the year for '11... great song, great chorus, but I still think he's a mediocre rapper.
    test
  14. Mel Man

ye i know

you still followin the younger niggaz

go raise ya kids
    test
  15. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Nigga I don't wanna hear none of that shit. Except maybe Kweli's verse on that beat. The top three niggas who've been in my daily rotation for more then 10 yrs. Are Styles P Jay and Royce. I don't wanna hear that super anti gov shit. Whoooo haaa sucka mc shit bruh.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  16. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Im only "dickriding" cause you don't like him dawg grow up. And now that I actually see you're from London I can excuse your terrible views.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  17. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Nigga you signed up on this site when you were 14. In the summer at that. When I was 14 I was runnin around with my honeboys chasin grls. Not sitting on this site actting corny. At 29 you still gonna be a bum ass nigga with no life and terrible music taste. 99% of the time you see me posting im at work. Providing for my family. While you sitting in the house on a beautiful summer night getting embarassed.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  18. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Honestly that's why I post on this side still. Back when I first signed up it was a lil more even. But I have ran up on artist I woulda never peeped or heard if not for this side. The super nerds and backpackers entertain me.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  19. Mel Man

so when someone sign up for somethin they automatically glewed to it??...sorry nigga I ain't start postin heavy till 4-5 years ago, before then I was on this site for new hip hop...14 i was barely on the computer, whole family only had 1 in da crib not like now where all you corny niggaz got the net everywhere you go..

best believe when I'm your age i won't be on some message board no more, specially with kids n a career

dumb nigga postin at work yee cuz you a dumb nigga lol
    test
  20. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Ra's song was written for and about his vet uncle. You don't like First Blood: Rambo?
    test