Can we get a pop sub forum for the f*****s or just ban them?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Im Technical, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Since people want to talk about drake, kanye, future and other trashy pop we could give them a place to do it without interfering with hip hop discussions. Ill admit it is fun laughing at them but its starting to get abit tiresome, this is meant to be a hip hop forum. They dont understand the crap they listen to is marketed as hip hop because urban music sells and hip hop is cool to suburban kids.

Its boring dealing with these deluded sad acts, i can deal with freebass as he just likes proving hes smart/calling people out but deep down he reps that real shit and knows how terrible all this music is. The rest of you faggots need to stop telling people you are fans of hip hop. You are a fan of whatever the fuck the industry tells you to be a fan of. I cant remember the last time anyone i know has given ratings to kanye or drake or wayne etc except self professed pop fans or girls who are wet for them. Fans of music arent fans of kanye as much as people praise him "musically", fans of any other type of music think his new album is trash aswell and were hating on him years ago. Rock, reggae, heavy metal etc etc etc all hate the trash as much as real hip hop fans. Real music fans recognises real music and thats why they got respect for wu etc. Wu shits on kanye "musically", so do soooooooo many hip hop artists. These faggots think because kanye brings afew popular styles together or straight up rips a sample from a popular song that hes a musical genius.

Rap is something you do, hip hop is something you live - Krs.

Seriously though, you guys are a disgrace to music in general.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

...duplicate post
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

LOL... we used to have sub-forums... I miss them actually... there was a sub-forum for each region... east, west, south, Midwest and west... then there was an old school forum... I used to stay in the old school forum a lot... that's where a lot of the older heads resided, too.
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Name a verse you consider fire and i'll find a Drake verse shittin on it. The hate for that young nigga on this site is revolting.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. Im Technical

I can pick a huge number of artists tracks at random and they will have better verses than drakes best verse.

Post drakes best verse so we can laugh at it.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Nigga drop the verse from w/e "dope mc" you listen to. Don't switch shit around

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  7. Im Technical

Pick any verse you want, if you really have faith in drake then use black thoughts verse.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. Im Technical

No grown man should listen to shit like drake, even women shouldnt listen to that shit....its for teenage girls.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

There's already a forum that listens to garbage. It's called AEH.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  10. Im Technical

Ok well if all the faggots could kindly move over to aeh it would be much appreciated.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

[youtube]Aaiq7XqpVm4[/youtube]

Niggas hate when the bitches love you

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  12. Im Technical

As i said, i could pick almost any random verse from any random artist and it will shit on drakes best verse....

Dead at drake trying to rap more than usual and it getting 600k views LMFAO. The majority of his fans obviously aint got time for rapping.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I just wanna say that Drake's delivery and voice on that sounds like this to me:

test
  14. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

LMAO you serious? Started from the Bottom got 65mil views quit being corny. And your vid ain't even crackin 50k? 5am shitted on that song. And Blk is my nigga. DEAD@Joey Badass being better then Drake.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  15. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Another non beliver you can post vids i'll shit on you too bruh

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  16. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

drake is dope

i need an albuim full of rap tho
    test
  17. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

I agree with thedonn man when Drake first started dropping rap shit like ransom he used to spit
    test
  18. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

American niggaz on drizzy dick

hell must of froze over

smh @ vulgar
    test
  19. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Im on his dick cause I like his music? Feel free to drop some French Montana verses to get shitted on as well lil nigga.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I guess I can take that as a compliment since you got zero non-negative shit to say bout anything, and you are right about some of that as well.....I don't randomly call people out though, and I don't need to prove anything to anyone, I just honestly try to show that there are other ways of looking at things than just hating them......I like rap and I like business.......I like teaching too, but I would end up fired for calling out some little fat kid who said something stupid after I explained to him why what he was going to say would sound stupid and he would go home and eat 5 pints of ice cream alone cuz his invisible friends would be at the gym...........

I would tell you not to ask when the last time someone gave something ratings was.......that sounds all weird and awkward.....And feel free to post some new artists or add as much positivity as you take away from this forum.....
    test