Can we ban esoteriq/nightmare x?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Im Technical, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I <3 your voice of reason.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

/thread.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Listen up, you lying ass, pretentious ass (stop saying that word, you don't even know what it means), bitch ass, coward. I know exactly why you don't want me here. It has LITERALLY NOTHING to do with Drake. What it has to do with is that I'm pointing out something that stupid people like you don't like to admit. NOT ALL OPINIONS ARE CREATED EQUAL. Some people are naive enough to go for that but I'm not one of them.

When your opinions are based on bias, ignorance and a hypocritical lack of analysis of what you have an opinion about...guess what, your opinion is shit. And thusly, opinions based around knowledge of the subject, unbiased critical thinking etc. are BETTER opinions than the uninformed ones.

That's just fact. If YOU could hop off Drake's dick long enough you'd see I'd tear you apart or hating any number of other dope emcees, because your reasons for calling them "trash" are shit. You don't bother explaining yourself and when you do you're vague and condescending even THOUGH you're vague. What fucking response is your stupid bitch ass expecting at that point??

Also, the way you rabidly hate Drake it's clear you're the one with the obsession. You act like Young Money got you fired from your job and broke into your crib and raped you or some shit.

I know you're not much of a reader so I'll break it down simple for you.

If. You. Talk. Shit. About. ANY. Rapper. I. Like. In. The. Bullshit. Way. You. Do. Now. I. Come. After. You. The. Exact. Same. Way. I. Do. Now.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

But really though why niggas be neg repping over nothing? like smh
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  5. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Too retarded didnt read.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Im Technical

You seem like a reasonable person but what is there not to get...

He acts like a high and mighty fag and hates on anyone who doesnt agree with him, he is very detrimental to the forum. No one cares about his shitty opinion, as hip hop fans NO ONE is looking for his co sign on anything. If he disagrees with me it means i know i got it on point, thats how horrible his opinion is.

This would be a better forum without him ruining it, thats a fact not an opinion.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. Im Technical

Why the fuck are you neg repping people who post just lists with no comments then? Or anyone who doesnt agree with you.

So ignorant was "talking shit in a bullshit way" on drake by saying drake isnt soulful lol? Stuff like calling drake soulful is why even drake fans dont take you seriously.

Gal you know its true so talk to the mods and get him banned, its your fault hes here so you should sort it out and save this forum.
    test
  8. Im Technical

Your saying to me that you cant imagine hating someone over opinions, so if your not talking about me hating him over his opinions who are you refering to? Please explain who you were talking about if it wasnt me.

Either way its completely irrelavent who brought it up even thought you clearly did. Everyone does hate him and the way hes destroying this forum. Ask the mods thier opinion in pm and see what they say, i guarantee all of them have some issue with him.

I agree that it takes 2 people to argue, nightmare and whoever he feels like trolling at that time or whoever cant let his retardation lie. I dont know why you acting like its just me who argues with him, i cant think of any member who hasnt had to get involved in a stupid argument with him.

We dont blame you for bringing him here but we will blame you if you dont sort it out.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

AWWWWW SNAAAAAAAAP, LOOOK AT YOU BACKPEDDALING that little boat away in the distance..
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

wow.....most animated I've ever seen Gal.
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what's getting him banned going to do?

what is the reason for his ban? because his opinions don't match yours? that's weak son.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Im Technical

How is that back peddling? Ill repeat the question. If you werent talking about me who were you talking about?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Read the topic son im not going to repeat myself again.

Dont be a hater, you know this forum is fucking horrible right now.
    test
  13. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

No, the point is....

If you don't reply to him, he has nothing to go on.

Therefore, you are just as guilty.

If he wants to hate, that's his problem. Don't make it yours. If you think his opinion is terrible, HELLOOOO...that's your opinion and one you're entitled to.

Just by replying and posting in the same fashion as he is (name calling, derogatory remarks), makes you just as bad.

Don't like him, I don't care, just don't act like a victim.
    test
  14. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Wow, @Im Technical if you keep up this horseshit YOU'LL get banned you disingenuous faggot.
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I'm gonna ban everyone. Including myself. I've done it before.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

this forum being horrible is not even contention, i will not deny that.

the only thing i look forward to here is vandalism, snowy and demi the fucking god's posts.

it's alright, you can employ all you want to try and get eso/nightmare banned, it will not happen though.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

:dizlulz: shut up pussy

you the phoniest fakkit on this site, n only a few notice cuz this board lame as fuck in general :calvinwtf:

none of your opinions are even closely to on point, nikka CL Smooth shits all over kendrick n Drake you lil prisoner of the moment peon mind havin clown

real heads including myself done bodied you over n OVER

only women in here tryna save you fakkit

now like I said sit the fuck down :luxplease:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  18. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Question:

Has this lame even made one thread that cracked 20 posts or that anyone was remotely interested in?

Or is he just here to release frustration for bein a fakkit while at the same time waving his pom poms on some phony male cheerleader shit

:hmmmm:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

lol you certainly are.

I know you don't know what delusional means, so for you I'll just say, the way you see shit and and way shit really is are not the same at all.

It hurts my heart how stupid you are, you're the dumbest out of ALL these niggas. You're a walking ignorant ass nigga stereotype. I fully expect you to be on food stamps, a prison record and still be proud as fuck of your spinning rims. Real head? Get real, I'm surprised you can lace up whatever pair of overpriced kicks you spent half your gov't check on. lol

Kill yourself. :lux3:
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It was meant in general, not pinned to anyone in particular.

IN GENERAL.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.