Can we ban esoteriq/nightmare x?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Im Technical, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Well what age is nightmare acting? The way he acts has no place in any age group, hes just a generic pretentious asshole.

So your saying you didnt effectively say i hate him? Its irrelevant either way but it certainly seems that way.

I couldnt give 2 shits about his opinion, when has this ever been about opinion? This is about the way he conducts himself and the trolling/acting like a cunt constantly and ruining the forum for the majority of its users. The way he protects drake isnt opinion, he does it on purpose because he hates people who dont like drake because he feels we look down on him(which we do because drake fans are faggots but again thats irrelevant).Demigod repped my post when i said there is a clear correlation between nightmare and decline in this forum, so im obviously not the only one who can see how much his retardation is effecting the forum.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Im Technical

We dont give a shit about his drake opinions, we know he is trash. Its him who cares about our opinions....
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Im Technical

The streets are calling for this faggot to be banned, once hes banned that will read 19 members.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

If you didn't care, you wouldn't reply to him. Knickers in a knot and all that.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It takes two people to argue. If there's blame to be placed, make it an even 50-50.

Obviously you're trolling at this point or are deliberately creating a misunderstanding - you claimed "everyone hated xyz poster", while my reply to that was "can't imagine hating someone over opinions being exchanged".

How did that turn into twisting my posts?

On that note - I've said my peace, obviously nothing I wrote is meant to change your mind, but namecalling won't help your cause.
    test
  6. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I feel like the majority of these threads and resulting immaturity would disappear entirely if the ability to neg was eliminated. Remember the before times? I'm a guy and I can admit that many of us guys are too immature and stupid to handle that power and responsibility. We're too busy comparing penis size on the internet and trying to establish the alpha male that we're ruining the RM experience for others. It will never end as long as the ability to neg exists. RM should be about spreading the positive.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Well, if you throw someone on ignore, you don't even get notifications that they've negged you.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I remember the time before the new neg/rep system. I also remember having to drive-by rep people all the time from red to green.

Rep system is a tool, not an issue. As you elegantly mentioned it, immaturity's running rep hostage.

Don't like what someone has to say - the ignore option is available to be utilized by every single poster.
    test
  9. doslavozes

That's even worse imo because then they get free shots at you without you knowing and firing back. It SHOULD be that if you have someone on ignore, then they can't neg you period. One is like unloading a gun, and the other is like shooting at a bulletproof vest.
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I also rep people who get neg spammed.....but at the end of the day, having a mostly red rep bar means nothing.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. doslavozes

I meant the before time as when this "new" site started and there were no negs. (And yes, I am aware that you single handedly kept someone in the green despite my and many others best efforts) And the ignore system isn't strong enough to completely wipe the site of their existence, although it has been getting better over the years.
    test
  12. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Well I have 1 person on ignore and I don't care at all if they fire "free shots".....I just got sick of having to dig through my notifications to see if threads had responses. Got old having to wade through all the neg rep notes.
    test
  13. doslavozes

I'm not trying to imply that Demi and Gal are wrong, but taking it from one of those "immature" people, the status quo clearly isn't working and things need to be done about it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

How were there no negs when it was the same exact system only in a different form?!

Kept only someone?! C'mon now, let's be realistic - I've pos repped the majority of regular posters at least once. I've turned anyone that was red green.

Of all the things people could do on this planet and I'm wasting it on discussing something utterly insignificant to existence as rep wars.

I'm obviously out of my goddamn mind for entertaining this, tbh.
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Gal, when the site first got rebooted, the neg rep feature was gone for a bit.....but I remember a lot of people complaining about it. The staff is put in a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of situation.....so we just put back the negs like it was for as long as I can remember.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  16. doslavozes

Gal, my point on "only someone" was that there was only someone you kept green despite my efforts. You repped everyone, but only one was against my best interests, therefore you "only kept someone I didn't like in the green"

Second, there were 3 periods. First, the period of reps/negs before the move. Then the move came and there were reps but no negs, and then a third period when negs came back.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I stand corrected. :(
    test
  18. doslavozes

I agree with the fact that you guys can't win regardless because people will always be bitching and complaining. No argument from me there.
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I once took a glance at the old friends list and thought that in the event should all of the people off that list be gathered in the same room, I'd have a massacre awaiting to happen. :/

Alas, nothing's changed since then..

So I've slept through RM history... :scared:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

People are going to agree and disagree. Like and not like what you have to say.

No two people are made the same, thusly...we all have different opinions or thoughts.

However, we WERE all given the ability to be mature. Some can't see past their own nose to use it though.

In the end, those bothered by anything another poster has to say......need to let it go and recognize that (as Gal said) it takes two, and adding fuel to the fire does not put it out.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.