Can we ban esoteriq/nightmare x?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Im Technical, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

lol I considered it? Pay attention you retarded cretin. None is taking you seriously. I, again pointed your your hypocrisy and stupidity and now have gone back to mocking you.

Go fuck yourself.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

While Nightmare and I have had our differences (and resulting flame wars), I don't think he should be banned. There are a dozen posters that should get banned before he does. (I'm not making a campaign to get those posters banned either, but if it came down to it other posters should go before Nightmare does)

At this point should it be proposed that we just shut off rep privileges, either for some specific posters or the entire site? Clearly many of us aren't mature enough to handle it.
    test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

:dizlulz: @"cretin"

:dizfacepalm:

Lol i been banned for people just in general being pussy fakkits on AEH

While this homo Drake obsessed pussy gets away with his nonsense non-stop

Purp name gotta put this lil worm on TO so he come back with a lil respect
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

:neggerplz:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

There is a clear correlation between nightmare coming to hhc and the forum turning to shit and barely any good discussions happening.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Nah, the rep system stays, as do the dirty dozen mentioned.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Im Technical

I manage over a year with no negs despite not sugar coating anything i say and this fag gives me 29 in a couple of weeks, you should do something about him at the very least take away his rep abilities. Every topic hes in he negs anyone who even slightly talks bad on drake or anything else he stans for.

Gal you did this forum a huge disservice if hes telling the truth about you asking him to come back to hhc.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

Didn't ask, more along the lines of put a shotgun to his back and made him return out of his HHC retirement the ol fashioned violent way..

[​IMG]
    test
  9. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

I've forgotten more about hip hop than your idiot brain could ever understand. Also, you have pretty thin skin, pull yo fuckin skirt down. Oh no negs!

Like I said. Negs = negative. Your idiocy makes me react negatively. Act like you got some goddamn sense and we can go about our business.
    test
  10. Im Technical

You are a clown and gal is an idiot for asking you to come back, you can tell she regrets it lol
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

I'll politely ask that you refrain from making inferences on my behalf.
    test
  12. Im Technical

Well you should regret it, hes made almost all of hhc have a bad rep and most of the regulars dont bother coming here anymore. As a mod its your job to stop people abusing the forum and your clearly failing. I like you but if you cared about the forum you would see hes an issue and if he had any respect for you he wouldnt be fucking up your forum and then throwing around your cosign like it makes it all ok. His bitch ass cant even stand on his own 2 feet. He clearly discourages new members from getting involved as they have 3 neg reps within 10 posts unless they are licking drakes ass. Almost every new member has more negs than reps and thats down to him...

This topic was a bit of a joke when it started but you really have to do something about him, hes singly handedly ruining hhc imho. If i was looking for a hip hop forum to join and i came here new i most certainly wouldnt be joining. We no longer talk about hip hop, we talk about drake and fucking gossip and all the good topics get pushed to the bottom with 2 replies. Have you not noticed that no one even bothers to make good topics anymore because theres so much crap and only the flaming topics get bumped?

Anyone know any hip hop forums where they actually talk about hip hop?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Im Technical

Did that deserve a neg?

Did this deserve a neg?

How about this one?

All of those are from a list topic that is purely opinion but that doesnt matter to nightmare.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

Just to clarify a few things - I don't own RM (@sanjay & @crowdgather does), nor am I a HHC appointed mod (it's the following gentlemen @Ignorant, @Freebass, @DemiGod that run this subsection), and last but not least - being a mod isn't a job for crying out loud..

That being said, if he were an issue, breaking TOS - he'd get a warning, much like any other poster would. But expressing his opinion doesn't warrant a ban, no matter how much others (myself included when it comes to Drake) disagree.

As far as cosigning goes, making this thread is about needing cosigners to back up your personal agenda, because it's easier to axe a person than to bypass posts or take on modus vivendi of present day. It's pure cowardice that's originating from a place of helplessness rather than a place of true concern for the well-being of this subforum.

Tired of Drake threads? Don't bother entertaining them - focus on what you'd wish to read being discussed. No one on here is forced to post replies that'd be wasteful of time and energy better spent on discussing other rappers of greater importance.

If it was up to me, I'd send e-mails to every single person who posted in HHC & try getting them back. Which makes me miss Knowledge. And I've semi-stopped posting in HHC due to lack of time - I'm sure many others have too, atop various other reasons, but placing blame on a specific poster's just unwarranted and mean.

People also tend to forget that this is rapmusic.com not parents'r'us.com - not saying that ad hominems and being spiteful for no apparent reason will be tolerated, but everyone should act their age, fcol.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Im Technical

I dont need to make a thread to know everyone hates him tbh.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

That's where I differ - can't imagine hating someone over an exchange of opinions.

There's far too much hate going on in general tho.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Im Technical

Its not an exchange of opinions. Thats what everyone else on this forum has with each other, he has arguements and acts high and mighty on anyone who doesnt agree with him. I only brought up people hating him because you did, i dont need other people to agreed with me to know hes a fucktard.

Are you not understanding the detrimental effect his presence has on this forum? Him being a total asshole is beside the point.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

Where exactly did I mention/brought up people hating him? Quote/link me, please.
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)

Well hello there..
    test
  20. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Negativity breeds negativity. Hate breeds hate.

Y'all motherfu(kers need to chill out. Seems to me expectations are too high for some, though.

Drake and my 2 cents....

I enjoy a lot of his tracks, either because of his lyrics or the beat. I respect him as a lyricist because he has earned that by proving himself a genius in that department. Is that true? Who cares, it's my opinion.

His music has a good feel, though I wouldn't put him up there with Lupe or Nas etc., because to me he is 'soft'. What I mean by that, is to me a rap or hip hop artist is tough, grimy, intimidating. Drake is none of those. His music is still classified as such, and though very talented......I have a hard time justifying comparing him to/putting him up there with other legendary artists.

Also, I can sing to Drake's music, which I like...but then, I'm just a chick.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.