Can somone explain why smack is acting like a bitch?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by jadabawse, Jul 25, 2013.

1. jadabawse

jadabawse Member

In the intro to the M Ciddy vs YK battle smack says he's putting out verb vs ars next???????????

What happened to Big T vs K or HH vs Con? He's also dissing from the side talking about "We're not focusing on big names" but then puts out verb battle thats less than a week old. I'm thinking he's dissing HH but I'm not sure why? Listen to his motion sickness

Plus that yk battle is wack as fuck???
    test
  2. jadabawse

jadabawse Member

lol HH just told norbes he will knock his fat ass out on twitter lol
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

its SMACK i don't know why your surprised , dude is a chump & fuckin retarded na'mean na'm sayin , na'mean ? he a shady grimey greedy ass mfucka allways been playin his battlers & disrespectin KOTD on the sly (GT back in the day) & non- NY battler in his brand , racist & would sell out the whole culture of battling for money & personal fame

he def dissrespectin Hitman cuz for one hes one of his battlers & he don't give a fuck about them or loyalty (HItman has been one of the longest & most viewed of his battler) & 2 cause hes not from NY
    always hated that mufucka based on his actions & the way he talks (or not talks fool literally says like 4 total words not including na'mean & na'm sayin for however long he talks) & way he looks
    Daylyt speaks on him fuckin round Hitman & a SMACKS "punk ass" shits funny --->

EDIT: forgot its easy to post vids now here , tried the hard way --->
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. mizzOe.

mizzOe. valiumaddict

came in to pretty much post this, word-for-word.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Wow you got hate on for Smack. WHat's the big deal. They Arsonal vs Verb is a bigger battle more anticipated especially with the talk of it being a classic battle. So he's pushing back some battles to drop the more anticipated one. Hitman need to calm down collect his paycheck and wait for the battle.

How is it a disresepct of non ny battles when he's bumping the battle for a battle that has no NY battlers in it, that took place outside NY
    test
  6. jadabawse

jadabawse Member

Stop talking shit!

I'm not saying HH is the best but no other battle has more anticipation than dude. His numbers are his numbers. 1 million in 3weeks or a month every time dude's battle drops. Verb nor arsonal can obtain those type of numbers without HH. Go ahead and check it out!!! HH is the battle people are anticipating. Recheck the nom3 tweets most were calling his first (just his first) the best round of the night.
    test
  7. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

People wanna see ars vs verb more than holla vs con

Hitman got a real crazy sense of entitlement. How many people heard of hitman holla before he battled on URL?
    test
  8. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I suspect Smack realises that he's screwed up Summer Madness 3, so he's gonna hold onto a bunch of battles and then release them after SM3 to compensate for a flawed event. Or he's using the videos as a bargaining chips against the battlers.
    test
  9. BIZZURK

BIZZURK Well-Known Member

that blog was funny as fuck
    test