can somebody EXPLAIN what happened in SAW 4? also nebody see Beowulf??????

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by TheFrogFather, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFrogFather

TheFrogFather aka Seenz

i go to see beowulf last night, and the shit was sold out, which surprised me cus i didnt think it would be THAT BIG

so i go to see saw 4 instead

and i completely missed what the fUCK was hgappening?

anybody care to explain?

i dont know if it was confusing, or that i was paying too much attention to who i was with
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Killer was a random, undeveloped character who nobody noticed in the film at all. No backstory, no agenda... Just garbage.

Film was good, end was crap. 3 and 4 have shitty twists.
    test
  3. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Theres a Saw 4??

I didnt even know there was a 2 and 3.
    I didnt even see 1 yet.
    test
  4. sreeja

sreeja New Member

The autopsy scene that opens the movie (and at the end) is the newest scene in terms of chronological order. the rest of the movie is a "flashback." i put it in quotes because it is really just a further explanation of SAW III. Briggs's game and Agt. Perez & Agt. Strahm (Scott Patterson, dude from Gilmore Girls) investigation is happening simultaneously as SAW III 's events. As the movie shows, Agt. Strahm is in the warehouse that is the setting for SAW III and gets to the room where all the action took place and Jeff is still there.
    test
  5. Chastcita

Chastcita New Member

Free ringtones - genuine post

[​IMG]

I tested this...and it's true...ITS MORE THAN JUST FREE...IT'S SUPER FREE

Max Carl and Big Dance music dada ringtone Flagship mp3 Prem Joshua and Manish Vyas video car cassette adapter for mp3 Dos Hermanos wav Agathocles mp3 jam mp3 space celtic twilight mp3 here comes the king mp3 Curlew mp3 duel jewel mp3 Cenotaph ringtones Admiral T wav chappelle dave ringtone themes+nokia6600+free carlo gesualdo mp3 Jascha Heifetz wav doves snowden mp3 cellular eavesdropping Frederic Rousseau wav craig david you dont miss your water mp3 free mp3 players downloads ADJD wav Kanye West Feat Daft Punk wav blackberry 7520 download ringtones download eurodance mp3 free suncom wireless K-Paz De La Sierra video Captain Rock video Textures download nokia 3220 usb driver download D-Bridge ringtones gu zheng mp3 Violaine Corradi wav halloween soundtrack mp3 movie cellular song Hand To Hand mp3 cellular deal free phone kanta laga mp3 download Joe Cuba Sextette Con Cheo Fel mp3 David Lanz and Paul Speer ringtones Guerilla Maab download polyphonic ringtones ireland Chantal Kreviazuk download Pleasure Maker mp3 mr. tambourine man mp3 increase volume of mp3 file Carlos Fregtman video king of wishful thinking mp3 download
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.