can niggas just keep this shit real for one thread...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by The Cooch Licka, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cooch Licka

The Cooch Licka New Member

theres a difference between going out clubbing with some of your friends and going out clubbing with ppl off a fucking message board.. that shit is awkward

its even furthermore ridiculous to sleep at somebody house who u dont even know.. im uncomfortable sleeping at family members and even friends house tbh. i cant even imagine laying huddled up with a group of men off a msg board at some weird fat niggas house

im starting to get the idea that niggas actually think that shit is normal, cuz nobody wanna keep it a dolla and say how weird it is besides me..

anybody reading this, answer one question: would u spend the night with men u met off rm, or go clubbing with niggas off rm?
    test
  2. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Picture meeting up w/ Neezy for drinks and this nigga trying to buy drinks with an EBT card :funny:

just fucking with you kid don't get all tight...you need to get out more tho, don't be scurred...go hang w/ enef :funny:
    test
  3. SIN

SIN Sincerely

get some hookers w/ b whun and shit yo
    test
  4. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

I fuck bitches I met off myspace. I went to happy hour with niggas I met on twitter.

Welcome to the digital age you oddball ass nigga.

Aint nothing awkward about that. YOURE awkward...thats all.

You dont think its awkward to sit in tinychat counting money for a bunch of niggas that laugh at your behind your back...but you think its awkward for niggas to say "yo we all in the same area, lets link up, hit a club, get some bitches and beers"

your life is terrible. :funny:
    test
  5. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Neezy, come to DC. I will take you under my wing. We gonna hit the CK store and get you fitted with some slim fit jeans and loafers. Then we gonna hit the city and chop it up with some snow bunnies. Real live authentic snow bunnies that listen to Taylor Swift, not them hood ducks who hang with black people and would be born black if they had the choice.

We gonna be gone off some ciroc, you gonna wake up the next morning tryna piece the night together on some hangover shit.

You wont never ever want to get back on tinychat, twitpicing assault rifles and pictures of crusty pussy lips again.
    test
  6. The Cooch Licka

^ but yall didnt get any bitches bruh

ya'll slept at d. omen's together.. a group of niggas

i didnt see one female in that fucking video tbh

and i didnt hear anything about them knocking any females at the club neither

niggas was enjoying the company of other men from a msg board.. thats what is boils down too tbh
    test
  7. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

this same thread gonna pop up by neezy in about 2 weeks
    test
  8. SIN

SIN Sincerely

son they had Omen with them

how the FUCK you gonna get any bitches and this guy is with you?

[​IMG]
    test
  9. The Cooch Licka

maggie trolling.. he hasnt even met or hung out with anybody from rm who actually lives in his area

niggas just wanna take heat off the subject, or dont want to keep it a dolla and say "hell naw nigga that's weird" to help skrybe save face :funny:
    test
  10. PiffInDaBasket

neezy why u stop rapping

post ur best music iah
    test
  11. skrybe sk

uhhh....

we hung at waffle house and then took pictures with this chick

[​IMG]

you want to keep losing this argument or would you like to quit now?
    test
  12. skrybe sk

The fact you went thru that entire thread and video and DIDNT see lola monroe or read about her in the thread shows just how infatuated and delusional you are.

You probably would give your baby up for a chance to have been there with me and nimrod tbh.
    test
  13. ~OMagic~

Not trolling. I don't think it's weird bro.. everybody do it. This the digital age, everybody I know (except for me) done met bitches off myspace, fbook or twitter and fucked. Linked up with niggas the same way, etc.

I personally don't do the planned meet and greet shit (whether its to pipe a bitch or link up with niggas) because my life too spontaneous for that. If I ran into niggas though we gonna chop it up.

Last 2 times I went up to AC for some fights I let the boxing niggas on here know what it is.. some of them said they was gonna be out there too. I wasnt about to change my plans like "meet me at the water fountain at 5 pm!", but I let niggas know what it is.. nobody else ended up goin to the fights though.
    test
  14. PiffInDaBasket

nigga that aint a real person thats CGI smh
    test
  15. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I would lick the paint off that bitch.
    test
  16. The Cooch Licka

wtf? u niggas took pics with a video vixen and that proves yall had bitches? did anybody fuck? did anybody get a number?

she's a semi-famous celebrity.. her job is to fucking take pics with people and smile in ur face.. u making it seem like one of u lame ass niggas got any play

and like i said, maggie/sin/everybody posting currently is just trying to save face for skrybe..

i've met plenty bitches off myspace.. facebook even. i know a lot of niggas who have too. but i dont know ANYBODY who has met another man off a fucking social networking site.. what type of shit is that bruh?

i know of niggas collabing to make music, or meeting through other ppl.. but i've never heard of 2 men literally talking to each other on a social website and then meeting up afterwards who arent homosexual..
    test
  17. PiffInDaBasket

smh theres no way thats a real person

shit dont make sense
    test
  18. ~OMagic~

Neezy..

Didnt them niggas meet up to show supports for a nigga show out BMore then they hit the bar scene?

Fuck is wrong with that? Niggas linked up in support of some music shit, then hit the scene where it's bitches, drink, etc.

You acting like these niggas linked up to play XBOX Live or something
    test
  19. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

Cire & Wird?
    test
  20. SIN

SIN Sincerely

ain't nobody trying to save face nigga

they met up had fun and epic roasted omen

what else is there?

the fuck...why even talk to people you would never picture yourself meeting?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.