can niggas just keep this shit real for one thread...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by The Cooch Licka, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

Nobody went out of their way to do anything. This is you, once again, worried bout other niggas

You do the same threads weekly dude.

1. "Man this remedial math class is kicking my ass"
    2. "man my bitch acting up, do ya'll slap your bm's?"
    3. 'Man I got $100, where can I cop some gear?"
    4. "Why ya'll always hating on me but showing nimrod love?"

Stop crying like a little bitch on a rap forum. You seeking respect from the same niggas you call lame, so that makes you BEYOND lame.

You BEGGED to not get banned on site, under claims of promoting your music. BEGGED nigga. A "real street nigga" BEGGED to a middle aged white man to stop being banned on a fucking rap forum. Say that shit out loud to yourself for a minute
    test
  2. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Like really do it hahaha

see how it sounds

and see if that shit don't change how you post

might even change how you think hopefully
    test
  3. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I mean every forum needs some drama, but damn u need new material
    test
  4. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

fantom > neezy
    test
  5. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

Nigga talkin bout folks goin out of they way traveling out of state cuz the only time he left his was to avoid Tax G

stop crying like a bitch bruh. You only here cuz Skrybe LETS you post. Think about that shit too
    test
  6. The Cooch Licka

The Cooch Licka New Member

im worried about niggas but u in here worried about me supposedly begging jeff, failing juco courses, or whatever other bullshit u created in your head

when realistically u did go out ur way to club with a bunch of men u never even met before.. and there was no purpose behind it whatsoever, unless u were seeking acceptance and companionship

what other reason would u go out with them?
    test
  7. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Pathetic fucking thread. Even more pathetic is the fact that you niggas feeding into it enough to let it go 9 pages, smh.

Just ignore this shit man.

Neezy, you better than this..
    test
  8. The Cooch Licka

^ u right maggie.. sorry bro

i just wanna know why skrybe had a sleepover with niggas, and why fantom caught the plane and then a bus to go clubbing with some niggas he doesnt even know..

i know damn well u aint never met nobody off here maggie. what the fuck is the purpose unless ur a homosexual? fantom doesnt rap.. wtf would he wanna meet nim for?
    test
  9. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

cuz thats what niggas who arent socially awkward losers do. "Yo, nim is in NY? Oh shit, Im in NY...lets go hit the club and politic nigga"

I wouldnt expect that to make sense to you tho...im certain no one likes you enough to socialize with you.
    test
  10. The Cooch Licka

^ but what did it bring?

don't u rap? is nim gonna come shoot u a video for the low low or something?

does nim or anybody from SS shout yall out in songs? if u niggas sit down for a bid, would nim come visit?

u niggas meeting up with men on a message board cuz u are closet faggots. u niggas aint meeting up to network or pursue anything financially.. u niggas on this bitch meeting other men just to hang out

yet supposedly im the one looking for acceptance, or fatherly advice? fantom came to jerz lookin for a daddy, lol

u niggas gay bruh. there is no logical explanation for u going out ur way to sleep with niggas in omen basement, just like there's no logical explanation for fantom flying and riding a bus just to club with some niggas he dont even know

dont u already have friends to socialize with?
    test
  11. waldo rojas

waldo rojas stfu bro

:funny::funny::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::funny:

the 'lol' made me cough up the cinnamon off of my strudel tbh
    test
  12. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

^ you bake that strudel?
    test
  13. skrybe sk

What did counting money on tinychat for sneez and h20 bring?

Cuz Im sure they atleast dance with bitches and had fun when fantom and them went out.

What did showing off assault rifles on tinychat bring?

You a fucking loser.

You dont even realize how much of a loser you are. You simply cant grasp the concept of niggas linking up and having a good time cuz you have no friends and no social life...and you fit in nowhere.:funny::funny::funny:

your life sucks nigga
    test
  14. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

"rm is a cult-like website" & "nigga in some gay ponzi scheme orchestrated by mesk the madman" made me lose my mind :funny: :funny:

shits like ground hog day on some "oh its THAT thread again"
    test
  15. waldo rojas

waldo rojas stfu bro

sure did :scared:
    test
  16. skrybe sk

this little lame ball of awkwardness in here angry and confused at the same time.

"You made friends then did stuff with them like hung out and had drinks and laughs" ARRRGHHHH Thats gay...that does not make sense!! I dont get it!!
    test
  17. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

The thing is though, I honestly don't care about what the next man is doing. You shouldn't either fam, it's money.. bitches.. and all sorts of other shit going on for me to be worrying about something that don't affect me.

Whether I would have linked up with niggas is neither here nor there. All I know is that when Fantom and them linked up, they was at a club with bitches, drinking and having fun.

Had they linked up on some "rap shit" I would have called it corny tbh. Niggas shouldn't be chasing corny rap dreams.
    test
  18. waldo rojas

waldo rojas stfu bro

is there a deeper meaning behind this statement, neez?
    test
  19. The Cooch Licka

nigga of course i go out and mingle with people i knw.. i dont know anybody who uses rap forums as a method of finding club buddies..

thats why that rm meet shit was the first ever - cuz no heterosexual men would actually meet up and have a campfire together up until the point all u faggots started posting

this nigga really sitting here trying to justify fantom going out his way to hang with some niggas he had never even met up until going to the club.. how the fuck u go blind date clubbing with a bunch of men? :funny:
    test
  20. skrybe sk

I feel bad for you neezy. Its obvious your life is trash bruh. You cant even imagine going out to the club with niggas and having a good time smh.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.