can niggas just keep this shit real for one thread...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by The Cooch Licka, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archer

Archer Hamityville

i dont coexist with those faggots rofl :funny: not even close

and theres a huge difference between owning/loving guns (bully, etc) and neezy's view of them lol
    test
  2. Archer

Archer Hamityville

because money got me my 4.0 GPA and my degree

because money got me my job in a country where im on a green card where i got a raise to 6 figures within 6 months... im 21 at a brand new job and i already have subordinates :funny:

neezy and you arent even the same breed tbh

ill make more in a couple years of working than i ever inherited, fuck an inheritance :funny:
    test
  3. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

yeh repute

money made it a lot easier
    test
  4. The Cooch Licka

The Cooch Licka New Member

^ but thats where u wrong bro

im not on paperwork bruh. i collect registered guns, and a got a few dirty ones.. i dont showcase my entire life for this website

i live in a house bruh. me and my bitch. we got 3 whips.. both working, both going to school. im living comfortably my nigga

u dont know me how u think u know me.. u assuming and making an asshole of urself. keep dick eating bruh
    test
  5. Archer

Archer Hamityville

money had absolutely 0 effect on me getting my current job, or my last one lol

im making 6 figures without a completed bachelors... working 40 hrs a week, in school with 18 units, wedding in 10 days... not even close to on my level b :funny:
    test
  6. Archer

Archer Hamityville

you forget i can search people just as well as ghet and skrybe lol.
    test
  7. miscreant

money made everything in your life easier are you kidding

if you were born in to poverty, maybe not even poverty, just lower middle class and you were at where you at now

big difference man
    test
  8. Archer

Archer Hamityville

not true

money has absolutely 0 effect on work ethic and standards

i worked 50+ hours a week through high school... genes of a workaholic. i posted evidence of this before... so saying i had money means what? i worked more than any of my friends lol. its not like having money meant i didnt have to work, i mean i didnt have to, but i did... i love working lol.

so money automatically gave me intelligence? no. i never outright sat and studied, but i paid enough attention in classes and did outside activities that would make me smarter, so that i would be better than the average

does money make life better? of course

did it get me a job with people who know nothing of my history? no

its not like going to a UC is so outrageously expensive an average person cant afford it lol
    test
  9. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

i find it hilarious neezy uses "dick eating"

him water and all them average losers who post on here use that shit

your life revolves around this website.
    test
  10. miscreant

did your parents having money secure you a good education

did you having your parents around ensure a model was there for such characteristics to be observed

did your parents having money ensure extra curricular activities were afforded to facilitate your further education and training, networking and abundance of resources

yes, that money did not do the work for you, did not directly instill your work ethic and motivation, but you're kidding to believe being born to wealthy parents isn't miles more conducive to a successful outcome than one born to poverty man honestly
    test
  11. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

a 4.0 isn't hard to achieve

i'm nearly positive i'm more intelligent than you. If not, then u are indeed a gifted fellow.

But money got u exactly where u are.

Maybe u would have made it without. Maybe not.

We'll never know.

But the bottom line is, u have it, and always have had it.

Who are you to tell us what it can and cannot do?

u've only ever seen one side of the coin.

u've only ever known a life where daddy had all the answers and all the rules for a world that makes total sense.

that isn't reality for 99.9% of the population.

I'll holla
    test
  12. miscreant

^nice post
    test
  13. Archer

Archer Hamityville

english education... i had to pass an exam when i was 10 years old to get into my high school.

my father died when i was 7, my mother never went to university or college. she worked as a secretary/corporate sales for her life. she isnt academically intelligent, although she is very aware of business

again, UK... extra curricular activities = i played rugby for my school (no cost)... i went on field trips (comp'd by the school, or never more than $10)... i never went to a club or tutor session etc, i dont think my hs even had them :funny:
    test
  14. Archer

Archer Hamityville

no, a 4.0 isnt hard to get, but it does require effort

i had no access to my inheritance because i invested it (chronicled on RM, b). i kept nothing liquid from it until i was 21 and moved to the US (funded my flights/food/rent until i got green card, had a job within a month) - this situation i will admit it helped, although the alternative was me living in the UK, going to Oxford University (no cost up front, gov loans)... in which case the $ would still be invested

daddy had the answers? i have no memories of my father lol. i know what people told me of him. by age 10 i knew exactly what i wanted to be. hence another breed. :funny:

and you're not smarter than me, lol
    test
  15. Archer

Archer Hamityville

test
  16. miscreant

i'll take your word for it

but even without fancy schools, tutors, etc

you had money, you had a decent education i'm sure

you didn't have to deal with the stresses of a family who doesn't

i can relate to growing up without a father and it ain't easy

but you didn't have to deal with an ounce of anything i endured as a kid and there's a lotta people in the position i was in and worse

it's an existence you know nothing of, and that's a good thing

but you'll never know if you could have done it without being born in to wealth

but the stats say, you wouldn't
    test
  17. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

bottom line repute:

u've never known WORRY. u've never felt that stress. whether u are the first in your fam to go to college or the only one with a job or wateva the case may be. u've never been the only hope of your family.

u've always been SECURE.

U've never known wat its like to be ambitious...to want the top spot....but KNOW u dont have the means to get there.

If YOU fail....so what....you got the world to fall back on.

If I fail, Im fucked. For at least 5-10 years. Then I can try again. Maybe once before Im too old to make a real go of it.

In all honesty

i hate prejudice in all forms.

So i dont like coming down on u just cuz u were born into money.

But your attitude makes me not give a fuck.

but im out 2 write some ish b4 mota gets famous without me

peace
    test
  18. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

miscreant said everything i was gonna say but better.

woops
    test
  19. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

so you have an IQ above the mid 130's?

u are basically genius level?

someone has 2 be

i suppose
    test
  20. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Moose... I lived in the shadow of a man who I had no memories of, who I only heard stories of

I have heard "you'd be lucky to be even a fraction of the man he was" more times than you've wished for another dollar

ambition for the top spot comes in different forms, drive and desire for success comes in different forms ... to achieve what my father did is arguably a harder feat than rising from lower to middle class for example, because my father went from having to leave HS to work age 13 to feed himself and his mother, to being a 1%er.... do you realize what i have to achieve to outdo him, given i started upper class? my sole ambition in life is to achieve what is arguably impossible given my start... dont tell me i dont know ambition. a nieve childhood mind aged 10 set my mind on outdoing my "father that wasnt there". the ideology matured and i accepted it quickly, but the desire to be the absolute best did not :)

i have respect for people who actively work to better themselves, whether it be through education, careers, etc. i have zero respect for people who glorify the bottom levels of society. that is the argument ive made in every thread that has turned out like this.

and you're not fucked for 5-10. thats bullshit. there are people who go from bankrupt to millions in that time span. saying you yourself cannot is bullshit. if other people with similar situations can do it, so can you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.