can niggas just keep this shit real for one thread...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by The Cooch Licka, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Lol@jiggly belly
    test
  2. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

imagine a nigga flying to a whole other state just to hang out with some dudes, if that sounds as lame as begging a 40+ year old man for permission to post whiny assed threads on a rap site, you might be J-Nyce... Cuz clearly only the mind of a mufuckin retard could come up with it

I was in Jersey for damn near 2 months, the whole AEh knows that shit. There was several threads about it.

I flew home, got my truck and drove back up to NJ, cuz i'll be damned if I sit anywhere for a month without the ability to move freely.

I had a shorty from Chicago fly out to chill in NYC with me for a weekend, we were already going out to drink and club hop, so I killed 2 birds with one stone. All this shit is well documented in several threads.

Where in that story is there anything about flying to NY to hang out with RM niggas or riding a bus to NY to hang out with RM niggas?

I dont know shit about NYC so I asked niggas on RM from NYC. The same way Neezy dont know shit about dressing, dealing with women, or raising his kid, so he asks niggas on Rm
    test
  3. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

fantom slicing the ham up
    test
  4. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

yeh this sounds more believable

the way you tell it, its acceptable

i really couldn't picture someone catching a plane just to go clubbin wit some dudes he aint never met, shits too weird

but crashin at old boys crib, in the basement

yall shoulda got a couple rooms
    test
  5. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

but yall could be talkin shit bout neezy begging jeff just like he exaggerating your story
    test
  6. Fantom

nope, no exaggerating necessary on that one. Only thing stopping me from posting the messages Jeff posted from Neezy is they're in the Pit

how else would I know this nigga claims he wants to post to promote his music?

Shit ask Lucy. She aint got no reason to lie
    test
  7. Fantom

test
  8. The Cooch Licka

The Cooch Licka New Member

^ exactly.. how the fuck i gotta beg a nigga?

i done messaged jeff before telling him to unban me, and he normally does that shit

i dont even use aim.. i dont pm jeff or have any other way of contacting that nigga. i'll just make a new name if i feel like it, or not post at all

fantom story does sound believable if somebody confirms he had the "shorty from chicago" with him while outside the club.. however that basement incident should forever be ridiculed and isn't for some reason

i don't see how niggas think 7 men meeting up, going clubbing, out to eat, and sleeping together in a cramped up ass basement as weird.. if it were a story about ppl on some other forum, everybody would laugh
    test
  9. The Cooch Licka

this nigga talking about when i messaged jeff telling him i planned to promote music and wouldn't get involved in any beef anymore..

okay?

post all these other messages from the pit where i begged jeff

expose me
    test
  10. Fantom

Nigga every mod in the pit laughs at your lame ass cuz Jeff treats you like a bad rash

you bother him long enough til he's just like fuck it. Like I said, HOW COULD I MAKE THAT SHIT UP? the threads where you cry to Jeff are in The Alley Drop forum, a forum that was made JUST FOR YOU. The hundreds of threads yo posted on the hundreds of names you made, all that shit in there. If Skrybe feel like going back and showing your dumb ass how dumb you make yourself look on a daily basis thats up to him cuz only supers can go in there. But EVERY MOD knows your lame ass cries to Jeff to be unbanned and for Skrybe & Messiah to leave you alone you badly built crybaby assed foot noggin havin ass nigga

And aint nobody gotta confirm if it was chicks with me that night nigga, I posted the goddamned pictures when I sobered up the next day. :dunno: when I "couldnt get in VIP" I was at the bar and out on the dance floor. meanwhile you niggas was on RM from ya momma's cribs keeping the thread about it popping. I was drunk and on my way to fuck sum'n... Who lost? Not me
    test
  11. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

No he's talking bout the aim convo Jeff showed me that I had in my sig...until you cried to Jeff and Jeff asked me to edit the convo out.

Every aim you send to Jeff is documented. All the mods seen it and we all laugh at you over it lol
    test
  12. The Cooch Licka

^ post some proof

i dont msg jeff everytime i get banned

i messaged him months ago to unban me.. might have even been years ago

u niggas frontin. post proof or quit lying

what threads are in the forum dedicated to me? make a simple screenshot and edit it out after
    test
  13. Fantom

This nigga prolly hittin Jeff up RIGHT NOW talkin bout "your mods are picking on me!"

spongebob bodied ass nigga
    test
  14. Fantom

test
  15. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

You were a mod before. You know about the hidden forum. I don't need to post proof cuz you know...and you know that I know...unlike you I'm not gonna grandstand for niggas. I got money to make and heauxs to bag
    test
  16. The Cooch Licka

i dont know shit u lying ass nigga

post proof so everybody can see
    test
  17. Fantom

You already know you cant link threads from the pit and you already know you cant quote from a closed thread

dakid23jordan: Can I post now? I been banned for over a month.. U unban as sneez and h20 and they never even joined a grb I'm about to get skrybe fired cuz of u.. I keep trying but u won't listen
    I already have every family member of messiah on file. Ppl lives finna get ruined

who mad?

:umad:
    test
  18. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

test
  19. Mr. Truth

Mr. Truth Well-Known Member

lmao denying everything

neezys trying to pull the eddie murphy it wasnt me shit
    test
  20. Fantom

the shit is comedy dog.

Funniest is shit was the time this nigga made a bet with Jeff to be able to post under a different name to prove he wouldnt act up

they agreed at like 5pm... the nigga was banned again by 6:20 lmfao

this nigga pathetic as fuck. Niggas who dont see it aint tryin to. He been given the benefit of the doubt time after time... been given chance after chance. He dont learn for shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.