can niggas just keep this shit real for one thread...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by The Cooch Licka, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cooch Licka

The Cooch Licka New Member

over the years, i done hurt a lot of feelings and made niggas mad.. all in the interest of fun...

rm is a cult-like website where everybody goes according to plan.. and in that sense i mean everybody is too fucking predictable

ya'll classify niggas as "trolls" and team up against certain members for what fucking purpose? yall too wishy washy and inconsistent

i think a lot of niggas on here i talk shit to like skrybe, b-wuhn, enef, mota, and so forth all have good characteristics.. whether it be talent wise or hustle wise, i love to see my africans and non-africans gettin money..

but u niggas need to let your balls hang man. this is a fuckin message board where most of us dont know each other.. unless ya'll are gay, why are u afraid to call certain members on certain shit? i dont see anybody benefiting or getting rich from this lame ass group ya'll have assembled..

i'd understand if niggas was sticking together for a purpose.. but everybody a boss on here, and everybody cool but aint none of u niggas progressing together. so again i ask.. why are ya'll afraid to keep 100 on here?
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

cuz you might snitch on us to yahoo and get the whole site shut down :scared:
    test
  3. The Cooch Licka

if i was skrybe running around banning ppl i got personal grudges with, or acting like a bitch all in the next man pockets.. i'd get called on it

i dont get it.. why niggas give skrybe a pass?

how come niggas like repute, b-wuhn, soul, and so on come out of left field dickriding me.. but dont have anything negative to say about skrybe

that nigga record squeaky clean?
    test
  4. skrybe sk

why do you care?

Thats why you a lame nigga with no prospects for the future other than being floor manager at walmart with your juco associates degree.

You always worried about what the fuck is going on with somebody else. Worry about washing your own two testicles nigga. You a grown ass man.
    test
  5. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

u the king of rm faggots

my balls swing low

your balls high and tight
    test
  6. Archer

Archer Hamityville

because skrybe is nothing like you...

i dont know skrybe or give a fuck about his life, we've never directly interracted on the forum

you're a worthless nigglet with no drive, bark and no bite, no achievements. worthless scrub who thinks guns, drugs, and whores are worth shit :funny:
    test
  7. The Cooch Licka

^ this what i be saying..

do u know me? have we ever spoke outside of rm? have u ever spoke with skrybe?

this nigga is a registered hater. u been on my dick since u first came to the site my dude.. ur coming out party was joining in with the gang in one of their 30 vs. 1 threads against me

everybody go through phases.. at one point i really did glorify negativity. now i dont.. i'm an ambassador at my college, in the fuckin honors club, and working a full-time job

nigga i flipped the entire script.. i dont even be on the same hype anymore. and i openly talk about that

while on the other hand u got nimrod who's nearly 30, doing the exact opposite.. why aint u on his head for glorifying whores, guns, and drugs? shit he was tax g for halloween :funny:
    test
  8. The Cooch Licka

but on the contrary, i still collect guns.. i have a huge artillery tbh. i still love the whores, and i got that sauce for the low low :funny:

so now that i've exposed u to the transformations i've made currently in my life.. why are u a hater again repute?

do my dick taste like ribs or something nigga? lemme know..
    test
  9. Infinite520

Infinite520 Y! Records Rookie

you developed a reputation, a senseless hater ass whiny bitchy hypocritical reputation. that shit doesn't just wash away just because you want it to, especially when you make a new thread every week attacking the same people. you perpetuate the cycle.

i remember when you used to IM me randomly just to hate on me and then get mad when i didn't reply or click your links. that's bitch shit, and if anyone else besides yourself was doing it you would agree
    test
  10. Archer

Archer Hamityville

difference is you constantly have other peoples names in your mouth

go google my username and yours. see who mentions who the most.. lol. i'll give you a hint. it's not even a 70:30 split..

you bring up events from 5+ years ago. you still think hood living is good living

you are nothing :)

i actually find your posts amusing

doesn't make you any less pathetic lol
    test
  11. skrybe sk

lmaoooo

man I got like 30 names from this nigga all on block on aim.
    test
  12. NV

NV FEEL FREE MUSIC

I honestly doubt you've ever hurt anyones feelings on here

no one has ever taken you 1% serious so that statement is out the window

just sayin
    test
  13. Archer

Archer Hamityville

watch neezy say he done grown up and isnt on that shit anymore

then watch skrybe ban him and see how he reacts

IMs to Jeff/Sanjay, and 5 new names :funny:

you actually take this site to heart. dont even try and say you dont. if you didnt you wouldnt be on the same shit from 5 years ago lol
    test
  14. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

U need a timeout man
    test
  15. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I think yer over-analyzing the situation.
    test
  16. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

I swear I've never seen 1 thread fro you or your 200 other names that you wasnt crying in dude
    test
  17. Infinite520

Infinite520 Y! Records Rookie

nigga is literally the chris brown of rm

"CAN'T YA'LL JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT OLD SHIT? I'M A NEW MAN, YA'LL NIGGAS STUCK ON THE PAST"
    test
  18. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

He does it EVERY time he gets banned. Spams the shit out of Jeff til he gets tired and says fuck it unban him

He has a forum full of deleted names, threads & posts. The fact he comes on here with the tough guy act afterward is comedy in itself
    test
  19. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Neezy>>

Lol@ ppl saying he don't have guns.

I mean, I don't know neezy personally, but how is it hard to believe he doesn't have a fucking gun or 2??

I'm about to get my gun licence.
    test
  20. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

shut up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.