Can I Get This STICKY?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by eM-T, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philly_215

Philly_215 The Silent Poet

i'm in sorry it took so long to reply.

i do have one thing to add when i first came here i tried to go thru all the poems on the first page and at the very least reply to the ones with like zero feed back. i think a mod should be assigned to do this. i mean most times its going to be a new cat or someone that doesn't always vist the site but the more you "PUSH AND THEY PUSH BACK" cause you gave them the time of day and read there shit the better the whole will be. i also think people need to be more honest in there reply shit if you don't like the damn thing say so and tell why help the person out or give real feed back that would stop all of these bull shit one word one line replies that say nothing for all the time and effort we all put in for our works. and shit lets face it this shit is work we all come up with like 4 or 5 poems a week man where like recording artist and this is our radio don't just listen call the hell in and speak yall mind

sorry i got in a rant

but shit like i tell UFo i'm in and yall always have my full support
    test
  2. I don't mind doing this, but usually when I pass through and post a poem I will try and respond to quite a few on the front page not going off who responded to me
    test
  3. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

Well, Bro! I am always in... I love the idea... Sign me up!
    test
  4. eM-T

eM-T Because We Are

cool man. Hoping a MOD will replace my new thread with this (ie sticky my new one and lock this one. Your in MisterEThoughts Check out "Whos in and Whos out" thread for the run down.
    test
  5. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

What you mean? I didn't see my name on there.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.