can everybody please STOP WHINING about bush, let his cock breathe, go & have sex....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Kid Kutz, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

or play xbox or something, there is more to life than talking shit about bush on the internet & constantly agreeing with nimrod, why not disagree with him for once? do something different, stop following the crowd being sheep, get out of your shells & be yourself.
    test
  2. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

stop whining
    test
  3. Tier1

Tier1 New Member

wow kutz you are an idiot..

worry about your own country you fuck up
    test
  4. deadweather

deadweather ******

xbox is gay
    politics is more important
    i dont think you understand the importance of this election being that you're in england and probably a minor
    test
  5. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

politics isnt more important than xbox. this site is for teenagers who cant vote, these kids shouldnt even read the paper and remain ignorant to all issues that dont have anything to do with having fun as a kid. you people take this shit to seriously at to young of an age. enjoy growing up. and if you older than the above mentioned young teenagers you can ignore this response it doesnt apply to you.
    test
  6. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

Every teenager should be aware of what's going on right now kid. This election could effect you for the rest of your life. You shouldn't devote your life to it by any means, but you should get informed none the less. I applaud every young individual on here who trys to be involved. Have fun, don't take life too seriously, but don't pretend that this shit can't effect you just because you're a teenager.. it most certainly does.
    test
  7. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

12-13,14,15 and even 16. you should be about baseball and bubblegum. maybe know some current events for your civics class. but come on how old you want these young kids to be. part of being young is blissfull ignorance.

more so to the 12 and 13 crowd who i believe would be what 5th and 6th grade? i'm out of touch with age in relation to school grades now but regardless.

i dont want my seed trying to comprehend the world according to nimrod or anyone else from here. their perspective would be so small that the shit would be brainwashing and they would be having nightmares and shit. haha i need to stop taking adaral i am way to one track tonight with whatever i am looking at during that moment yall know what i am talking about when you think about one thing and just over analyze it even though it doesnt mean shit for shit. i have to stop now and go get ready for halloween.
    test
  8. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

99% of you dont know what the fuck you are talking about and wont vote anyway.
    test
  9. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

I feel sorry for anyone who thinks like this.. I'm not dissin you.. These are new times kid.. If you don't grow up faster then yer gonna get left. When I was 12 there was no internet.. at least not large scale, and certainly I never saw it.. You may not want your kid to be influenced by certain people.. but if you force him to make a choice not to listen to certain individuals then yer no better.. Let him decide.. Like I said.. it shouldn't be the center of your life.. You shouldn't make it your life's work to understand it all.. you should just stay educated and be well informed.. The youth of this country has to change things.. don't get left..
    test
  10. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Please the majority of 12,13,14,&15 yr olds playing x-box are more than likley bumbing 50 cent an playin GTA san andreas... Id rather have my kid into politics...
    test
  11. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Oh shit, I thought holloween was tommarow?? Damn i missed my chance to beat the fuck outtah lil kids and steal thier candy...
    test
  12. deadweather

deadweather ******

i read the newspaper everyday
    i'm not a teenager
    i enjoy growing up
    i went to a party last night in the city
    its important to balance everything in life (fun, work, etc)
    but its also important not to turn a blind eye to the important things
    that keeps you ignorant

i kind of share your sentiments, if xbox symbolizes to you, fun and leisure, and i think it does. however, not everything is fun & games
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.