Can Calicoe Still Beat lux?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Atlas THUGGED, Jul 11, 2012.

?

Can Calicoe beat Lux?

Poll closed Aug 10, 2012.
  1. Calicoe never had a chance. This changes nothing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Calicoe put himself in a bodybag. No longer has a chance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Calicoe can still win.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Calicoe will win. This changes nothing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlas THUGGED

Atlas THUGGED 3And1THIRDZ

Since Calicoe not only snitched on himself with that video but possibly also brought heat to his boys if the house and animals aren't actually his

and 'admitted' that hes just trying to boost his image

doesnt this give Lux bodybag material?

Can Calicoe successfully rebuttal this?
    test
  2. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

only if he still got niggas posted on every single

[​IMG]
    test
  3. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

He couldn't beat him to begin with unless Lux fucked up and choked or something IMO.

Now Lux just got more material to headshot him with.

Anyone confirming this battle is still on for sure though? I hope it is, but can't count on shit at the moment.
    test
  4. Atlas THUGGED

Atlas THUGGED 3And1THIRDZ

Im not a fan of Calicoe but Lux has been out of the game for a while...what makes everybody thing he can just dust off his pen and still body?

FTR Im not saying he couldnt
    test
  5. serge

serge Well-Known Member

This man knows things because of reasons
    test
  6. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

At first I was thinking that Calicoe just slow pitched a meatball for Lux to knock out of the park but I'm not so sure that this is a for sure thing. I'd still say it gives Lux a definite advantage being that it's a hit to Calicoe's credibility, it will be fresh in everyone's mind, and there are a lot of things you can say about it, but it could screw Lux up if he tries to focus too much on it or scraps material he is comfortable with to talk about something current. If Calicoe is smart, he can flip some of the obvious angles, kind of like how Illmac flipped the Old Spice commercial angles and turned it from something everyone thought Bender would have as an advantage in the battle into a strength for Illmac's material.

I don't know if Calicoe will be able to pull it off but he's had more experience working personal angles into his material (even if it was personals for his opponent, not himself) than Lux so this might not be as big as an advantage as everyone assumes. Maybe Lux doesn't plan to get super personal, who knows.

Lux is clever enough to at least come up with a round of good lines about it. He'd be stupid not to say anything. That is enough ammo for almost anyone to have half a battle just about the stuff he's said on Twitter.

I just know it's made the battle that much more interesting.
    test
  7. WillyDeLaMuerte

WillyDeLaMuerte New Member

sure why not.... until we see lux have a battle that stands the test of modern standards.... how could we possibly say no lmfao :funny:
    test
  8. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

I voted Calicoe CAN win, that doesn't mean he WILL win.

Calicoe had the ability to out perform Lux before this stuff happened and I think there is still a chance that he can come out on top but Lux has a big advantage as far as content goes and if he can come with a performance like he had in his run on Freestyle Friday, it's his battle to lose at this point.
    test
  9. JaVale Blatche

JaVale Blatche Active Member

battle is the same as it was

lux could throw in bars about that but it would be corny imo

it'll just come down to who the crowd dickribes tbh tho
    test
  10. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

@JOB1- I highly doubt Lux focuses too heavily on it. If he even brings it up for more than a handful of bars/in more than one round, I'd be pretty surprised. Lux has never been the type to let any topic about his opponent consume him like that, doubt it'll change at SM2. I get that it's a different time and a while since he's battled, but seeing as its in NY, I think he'll just go out there and do Lux...rap his ass off and rely on that more than anything to get the W.

You know what's up (when I'm rollin up).
    test
  11. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

But he may feel the pressure to adapt and try to over compensate. That's what I feel was a big problem with Canibus' content, he tried too hard to adapt at times and he ended up not being able to please anyone. Lux will have to adapt to some degree, everyone does. If not with the way he writes, it will be the way he performs.

Calicoe knows how to build up his punches well. He controls a crowd well. Lux will have to adapt his pacing. Just having to stop for reaction might throw off his rhythm. Not having punches in rapi d enough succession (in the crowd's opinion) could have the crowd turning on him. People have been saying for a while now how his style is better suited for a smaller crowd and that's something he'll probably have to overcome.

I think Lux has the advantage going into the battle but there are a lot of variables I think that are working against him, or just any battler returning for a long hiatus. I just don't think it's going to be as easy of a victory for Lux as people think it will be.
    test
  12. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

When you see a Job1 paragraph, you know shit is getting real.

When you see TWO Job1 paragraphs, you know shit just got real.
    test
  13. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

:twotimes:
    test
  14. auryn55

auryn55 Member

too new to start a thread, so i'll just leave this here.

calicoe tweeted a pic of his boi's batty yesterday:

[​IMG]

he deleted it tho, but Lux saw it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i'm thinking this'll be brought up their battle, so i thought i'd let y'all know about it. you know, for reference purposes.
    test
  15. RealCrackaTime

RealCrackaTime Active Member

DEAD @ calicoe back peddeling everything he says or trying to justify it.

It now looks like hes a gay pitbull fighter.

Who likes this dude freal? I wasn't feeling his battles prior to him outting himself as a gay pitbull fighter.
    test
  16. LyRaCiSt

LyRaCiSt SHOWTIMMME

wow nigghas a faggoot
    test
  17. Easyyyy

Easyyyy #RNT

what the fuck is calicoe thinking
    test
  18. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Why the fuck are you going to upload a picture of a naked guy, even if there were 6 girls there(which there obviously werent) that shit is so gay.

A faggot wanna be dog fighter is a good angle tbh.....
    test
  19. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

Dead @ 6 naked bitches and Calicoe taking a picture of a nigga's ass

Lux already bodied him lol
    test
  20. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

well that naked ass shit (no pun) is kind of an ehhh angle... pretty insignificant thing. the dogfighting stuff is fucked though.

but lux woulda won anyways imo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.