Can any one of you Obama supporters admit he's a fraud now?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Well can you?

It's been 2.5 years and his stay in office has been a disaster.

admit it. and stop blaming the reps. for stonewalling or leaving him with the bag of debt.. Obama is the last say on everything since 2008. He's proven that. so where's the results of his decisions?

please present stats and facts not opinions, please.
    test
  2. d-rell

d-rell New Member

Final say? for the most part lol but this isn't a dictatorship

Obama:

1.) stops a global economic depression
    2.) Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
    a.) defeats pre-existing condition clauses in insurance policies among other things
    3.) financial reform - most substantial in decades

all in his first term

name me one other President w a resume like that?
    test
  3. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

You do realize the president is a figurehead and has no say in what becomes bills, right?

You realize that people have to vote on bills/laws/legislation, right?

You do realize that you're a moron, right?
    test
  4. Alias3000

Stopped? haha..you must be on crack. have you seen the unemployment numbers. they are STILL RISING.

You mean Obamacare re-worded. a debt bomb waiting to happen. watch how many elders in 2012 lose coverage or rising med costs when this Bill kicks in.

Why so vague? get specific please. what did he reform?

all in his first term, Obama made a damn mess of things.

Billy Clinton did more than he did.
    test
  5. Alias3000

You do realize you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about right?

You do realize majority of Congress are in Obama's pocket so the votes are easy to get thru right?

You do realize Obama is taking us to war as we speak right?

Obamabots can't stand in my presence.
    test
  6. d-rell

d-rell New Member

do you even know what a veto is?

go back to politics 101.. you're not to be taken serious until you learn what 5th graders know about balance of powers and the American political system. Better yet join the tea party, I don't think you need any knowledge of the constitution to belong in their ranks.
    test
  7. d-rell

d-rell New Member

1.) Unemployment during the great depression on avg. was 18-19%, most economist agree where we headed there... except a American depression in this day in age may've triggered a global depression

2.) Well if you look @ CBO numbers... the Affordable Care Act is completely deficit nuetral unlike the Bush era tax cuts that really added debt.

3.) If kids from single-parent households blame God for they daddy leaving who do Orphans get to blame? Americans, myself included, just never seem to consider how terrible things can be unless they do some research into the situation. The banks almost, and should've took us under...

Clinton had two terms...
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

There goes Alias, being dumb as fuck again. SMH

Listen faggot, how about YOU show facts and stats, because you haven't (as usual) made your case. You just ad hom anyone who doesn't agree with you without having any idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Stop breathing our air and go die somewhere.
    test
  9. x calibur

x calibur

He at least stabilized the financial situation and avoided an all-out great depression 2.0.

The stimulus was helpful.

His foreign policy is sound.

His obamacare is an effort towards much-needed reform in health insurance.

Overall, he's been a competent president. However, I'll probably vote republican in 2012 unless I have a good reason not to. I feel like if Obama gets a second term, he'll run wild with spending/debt.
    test
  10. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

First I will apologize in advance,

2.5 years in office is insignificant Everyone knows to truly screw everything up you need two consecutive terms in office- and since Im not into name calling and you are quite competent to calculate from 1997 to present is approxiately 15 years - 2.5 years doesnt even give you a degree in university.

Fraud - I dont think so. Rather, I think the only downfall of Obama is he isnt an asshole. See when one educates themself and has seen life through different eyes - One can hope for the best, have passion for change. The people who are the frauds - are the american people with their save me attitude and some who need to be saved from themself.

So I think Obama needs to be an asshole. Reublicans are using him to take the blame when for the last 15 years they believed that they could spend their way out of the oncoming crisis. The industry and way of the world when their grandfathers built their businesses and gave them their names itsnt making the money anymore and they really dont know how to fix it. Thats the truth to the whole story really.

So they do what they have been taught and every term the problem is inherited - then pissed and shitted away in out of balance budgets, special interest groups, out of control expenses, practical jokes on the poor, and bigger bonuses called severence pays.

That is my opinion.

:boohoo:

Fact: it takes 25 years to pass a law, and you think the economy will be fixed in 2.5 years when the issues have been mounting for years - its been a long time coming...

watch the video
    "http://board.rapmusic.com/introspec...ncy-george-bush-jr-budget.html#post1068870855"
    test
  11. Alias3000

He did most of his good work during his first term. the 2nd term was spent making sure Mena Arkansas drug game stayed strong in addition to skeeting cum on Monica Lewinski's tonsils. oh and showing up on Arsenio Hall to appease the niggas every now and them.

This is how he was dubbed "the 1st Black President"..by^these 3 things.

Dopeman, Pimp and Entertainer. the definition of niggaz in America.
    test
  12. Alias3000

You're too young minded to understand the depts of fraud that Obama portrays because all you care about is that he's black.

1. I just pointed out how He still got us going to war when he clearly stated he would pull us out of the Mid-East. that's hasn't happend yet, we are STILL in Afghan, Iraq and now Libya...now refute that FACT faggot, I dare you. because I got about 5 homies still deployed, bitch.

2. Obamacare is nuke of debt that's about to explode in 2012. watch. Anybody in your family that needs prescription meds is about to take a major hit. in addition to you and me having to pay for that hit. See, you know nothing, Obama got this country rigged to self- destruct and he'll be on the first red-eye smoking to Kenya when it's all said and done.

3. And the iciing on the cake will be when China wants their money and we won't have it to pay them.

4. And if you're still an idiot after this posting, do a search for "D.U.M.B's" on youtube. It stands for DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES. It'll show you what your loving government is preparing for themselves while they prepare you and me for more Bird Flu, Criminal Mexican gangs flooding over the borders and higher taxes...

Fuck Obama. if that housenigga wanna please me, do something about the borders being taken over by drug gangs, stop trying to raises taxes on the middle class (Your mom and Dad) to pay for his nightmare tax hikes coming, Bring our soldiers home and stop lying about doing it.

Obama is a bitch and anybody that supports him is a fuckiing clown.
    test
  13. Alias3000

the American government has been a mess since the eary 50's so you can't say Obama hasn't had time to do shit. All it takes is the stroke of a pen. but whe all know what happens when you use that pen for the people right?...JFK, Lincoln, you get the picture? Obama is too much of a coward to do anything contrary to the path we are on. and that path is destruction. If he made one move opposite to the mission, he's dead. just like JFK and Lincoln. but you support this housenigga wholeheartedly. damn shame..

This is what he TOLD you, not what he SHOWED you. but you believe every word he says becuase he's a Black Muslim. I get it. I gotta show dead proof on my claims against Obama but all he has to do is say "I'm legal" and you swallow his dick whole.

And unfortunately your opinion is not based on anything but emotions. nothing factual. only thing you stand on is the fact he's black and you love that. I bet If you found out he was a CFR member it wouldn't matter to you.

so tell me all you clowns that support Obama, why is this nigga a "figurehead" when you want him to be and something bad happens, but when something good happens you give him "Credit"?? you motherfuckers are highly confused.
    test
  14. Alias3000

. - how? Zero jobs created in August 2011. do your research.

- how? did you get any of it? I sure didn't

LOL..you got jokes. if his foreign policy was sound we wouldn't need to still be at war.

- you'll change your tune in 2012 guaranteed.

- over half America disagrees with you. the other half are the blind rats who don't even know how to vote. they just pick a candidate based on skin color.

You will lose again because Rick Perry is leading that charge and he's just like Obama. a fraud.

You'll be better served votiing for Ron Paul. a man who has stripes with this country. He was a Military Medic so he's been there and done that.

what has Obama done besides show his cigarette colored gums and crack jokes at his campaign pep rallies?
    test
  15. Alias3000

deep shit.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

who should we vote for this next term?
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

[​IMG]

posted for lulz
    test
  18. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i feel pretty much the opposite as you

the stimulus was a good idea but a lot of the money was misspent and misused. i'm not really sure that the results were actually worth the price.

healthcare reform is needed, but a half assed compromise simply won't do. obamacare has boiled down to basically a mandate forcing people to buy insurance, which is now to be challenged in the supreme court.

his foreign policy is basically more of the same as bush. the only commendable thing he's done is stop torturing pow's.

the 2nd great depression has yet to come, but i think it's on its way. obama maybe staved it off a few years.

but all that aside, i'll probably vote for him. i'd like to be idealistic and vote 3rd party but i live in a swing state and can't stomach the idea of a republican getting into office. they will cut taxes for the rich and slash govt programs that help the poor. they will sign free trade agreements and give tax holidays so our companies will make even more money doing business over seas. same ol' shit from the republican party.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

i didn't see any stimulus.. u think i will this year?
    test
  20. Alias3000

Ron Paul. if they don't kill him first.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.