Camron - Killa Season (jay Z Diss) Produced By Me - I.n.f.o

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by I.N.F.O.theking, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

My boy gave me the link to this like hours after it came out, then the next day Nova Productionz told me you made this. I didnt really beleive, but I guess its true. Good shit. Classic dipset/heatmakerz sounding beat. Only time will tell if this is was truly a smart move in your career (Jay-z has clout), but its definitly better than staying online all day posting beats to soundclick. How did u get this hookup?
    test
  2. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

??
    They sound similar to heatmakerz tom rolls except theres a small difference i cant put my finger on.
    test
  3. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i was thinkin that...

fucker got Cam on his beat and is gettin crazy exposure
    test
  4. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

test
  5. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Nice shit man, congrats! Makes me want to get back on the grind haha. This should open mad doors for you.
    test
  6. Auditory

Auditory New Member

Prolly got the hook up from posting beats on soundclick

I just Heard it. That shits dope man, thats reeeall hot its getting so much play too. Regarding the diss itself...am i the only who found it kina weak? His main diss seemed to be his age. When dude stopped the beat i thought he was gonna put jay-z on blast...but cams all...This nigga...Jay Z, He was born in 68! ..what kina weak ass diss is that. Is that even a diss? Why would you stop the beat to say jay-z's date of birth and that he's worn pants and sandals, as if thats really putting him on blast or something. He also claims jay-z is 37, then 42 and then sais hes 40. I dunno, seems like someone doesn't have much diss material when there main diss is someones age, and at the very least say 1 age through out the track. The lines about getting fined 100 grand everytime he talks shit was hot though.
    test
  7. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

FUCK INFO AND...lmao naw playa good shit glad to see niggaz really doin it drop some info bout how all this came to be tahts what is interesting me beat sounds like some no i.d shit personally kinda like piggy bank
    test
  8. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

this track is HOTT!!!...
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

yeah info sent me this beat thru aim weeks ago......

i toldf him he shoulda used it against PHX in that battle
    test
  10. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

test
  11. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lol wtf im sure cam has time to just sort around soundclick looking for beats
    test
  12. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i think he was being sar cas tic.

i hope.

props again info.
    test
  13. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

some faggot contacted sc and had them delete it :(
    fuck em i already re-upped it
    test
  14. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

u produced it...the fuck is the problem?
    test
  15. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Goddamn that's HATE. Jesus. Fuck blood, somebody hate in they organs and shit.
    test
  16. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

Congrats.

Jay-Z is gonna slaughter cam'ron though. All cam talks about is hoes, money, ice and drugs. Its not even arguable who has more money and ice. With Beyonce and the history of who Jay-Z is as a superstar, you'd have a hard time arguing Cam is getting more/better hoes. And drugs... thats up in the air. But just stat wise, this is a battle Cam'ron loses by default.
    test
  17. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Camron was just the door to the industry.. i'd jump on the chance to do it myself, even if I knew the track I produced would end up being murdered by jigga...
    test
  18. Auditory

Auditory New Member

naaww..i was serious with that comment...but not like that. What i meant was it's possible the initial person info connected with (not being cam) could of been from hearing his shit through soundclick. They formed a relationship and info networked through a few other people through that guy...ending up with cam. Or it coulda been some completely other way too..I don't know. You feel what im saying though right?

People underestimate the power of the net and soundclick. Soundclick is merely a form of promotion...peep this...

-Some emcee named MC Paper Cut buys beats from Info in 2002. They form a business relationship.
    -2003 this guy gets backing from some investor and buys a verse from Freekey Zekey (connected to cam) for the album. Info produces this track.
    -2004 Camron's people hears this track on MC Paper Cut's album because Freekey Zekey shows it to them cuz he thought it was hot.
    -Camrons people want to know who produced it, Freeky Zekey gets at MC Paper Cut...Paper Cut tells them info produced it.
    -Camrons people want a beat cd from INFO, thus info gets direct connects to them and puts a beat cd in there hands.
    -Camron Picks one and does the jay-z diss to it

It all started by info posting beats on soundclick and connecting with MC Paper Cut. Something along those lines is very possible
    test
  19. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

that was mad stupid.
    test
  20. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

did you get paid for this? please tell me you did cause i know cam is about to be getting paid from it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.