Camra --> inturnet

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by gshock, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gshock

gshock New Member

duse any1 no how to make a video frum a camra to a video on the inturnet? i havan importent battle you prolly wanna sea. it will be wurth . thanks

6 :) :moon:
    test
  2. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yeah I know. email me with the info on what kind of camera/film, what computer you have, and if you know a local city college near you...trust me on this and email me ASAP: eig@umail.ucsb.edu
    test
  3. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

less i-slang and ill read that
    test
  4. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

since you didn't email me:
    1) mini dv-I hope you have the footage on this format bec. this is the highest quality and you won't lose any fidelity in audio or video when transferring through a fire wire connection into a computer.
    2) hi-8 this is alright quality, you can get a connection for the stereo out put and video output into your computer for like $30 at sears/comp USA, record with windows movie maker if you have xp, mac's should include software for this if they're pretty new

3) most other camcorders should work through the interface I just mentioned above---let me know what you have...

if you have a dv cam and don't have a firewire drive, sneak into the video lab (or walk in there like you belong there) at your local community college or univerisity and I'll give you online instructions how to "log" the footage onto the computer in final cut pro. peace!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.