Camping

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Sir Bustalot, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

is the shit

i know a lot of you dont, or dont live places its available or even normal

but i think it awesome and go any chance i can

anyone else an avid camper? I love it so much ill even camp solo.

3 nights is my limit if theres no water nearby to bathe in.

i dont care if it has to be a river or lake, or even a real shower, but 4 days of woodsmoke and grime gets me feelin yucky.

anyways i love to camp
    test
  2. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I am making my first overnight at the end of June, can't fucking wait.

Probably gonna just hit up some day trails in the mean time.

You already know I loves me some wilderness.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Nice man! yeah im going at the end of june as well, soon as this semester is over

I love camping, nothing like sitting by a fire late night with a beer and fat doobie burning in your hand...

It seems odd to me that there is places on earth where you just dont or cant go camping.

Ive even been winter camping in -20
    test
  4. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

I miss it.

We used to go several times a year, mostly via canoe routes where we had to portage between lakes for 3-5 days. Sometimes an overnighter just to get out. Hubby tore his knee (well, both of them, actually) a few years ago so he wasn't able to even walk a mild path. He had his worst one rebuilt a year ago, so we're hoping to start up again this year.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

that sounds amazing, i planned one a few years ago but it fell through, but ive done it before as a teenager.

overnight hikes are fun if you can arrange a pick up or park a vehicle at the end in waiting.
    test
  6. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Agreed. There is a road behind my town (I live in the bush, lol) that follows the river back for miiiiles. Train tracks as well. Depending on how far you want to go or for how long, you catch a ride with either one and canoe back. Plenty of places to set up camp, and it's a beautiful trip.
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

word, camping is easily one of the most enjoyable things to do under the right circumstances. right crowd, good beer, maybe some shrooms. weed and hiking is great. weed and anything is great. i try to go camping atleast once a year. you ever heard of or been to Yosemite National Park, Busta? gorgeous.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no man, but ive heard about the camping there

My complaint about if i ever go camping in the US, i wont be able to bring my shrooms and weed across the border lol.... but atleast booze are way cheaper

you americans have it sweet with th eprice of booze, its expenisve in canada
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Haven't been camping in a long while, fun times tho..
    test