Calzaghe v Lacey

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Kid Caramac, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Prince

the Prince New Member

~omagic~ will take any black fighter to win as long as hes fighting someone white, mexican, puerto rican, etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    rippy never calls anything right, in fact hes never close. you? "calfaggy" says it all
    test
  2. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

the Prince loves to put words into people's mouths... as you can see, I said "Lacy by KO" that was my full post... I didnt go in depth because i wasn't sure of it at all. I never expected lacy to fight like an amateur tonight, I figured one of his big punches would land but they didnt.

Now you come to the assumption that I only lie Black boxers because I know Mayweather will beat Hatton.

If I only like Black fighters then why did I pick Trinidad over Winky?? Trinidad over Hopkins?? why do I always pick fighters like Castillo, Coralles, Cotto, De La Hoya to win?? if I only liked black fighters why would I chose Vargas over Mosley??

I havent named any white boxers because there arent too many good white boxers to chose from... There is not one American white boxer I can think of right now that possesses skills to make me chose him.

Calzaghe and Hatton are the only two white boxers I like right now... and they are not American.

Dude just wasted 10 minutes of his life cutting and pasting peoples responses to try and look cool...
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

a nobody?....you really dont know shit about boxing bro
    test
  4. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

^calz is a nobody.

He's fought ONE good fighter that didn't show up....

He lucked out. Simple as that.

He ducked Lacy. Lacy thought cal was scared... lacy thought he could walk all over him easily.... I did too.... he underestimated him and though he could knock him out by walking into the ring.

and prince, this is the first boxing fight i've been wrong on in forever you stupid faggot.
    test
  5. the Prince

the Prince New Member

test
  6. LiQuiD6

yo man......you can say the same about bernard hopkins and roy jones.......

the best opponent in roy jones career was james tony...ill give him that much......

hopkins beat on 2 legendary BLOWN UP WELTER WEIGHTS.......and then got his losses to taylor
    test
  7. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

lacey was exposed, he had no FOOTWORK, his hand SPEED is not very fast and all he had was ONE LEFT HOOK, up against a real world class fighter he couldnt even land one SINGLE HARD BLOW ..theres no excuses the better man one..it was a boxing lesson
    test
  8. Ed E Brock

If anyone's seen Lacy fight before, you know that he wasnt on his game the other night...

he wasnt from the time the bell run on. Looked like he was sedated or something.

Cal couldn't hurt him, yet lacy still seemed scared to throw punches. I wish Cal would have the balls to give Lacy a rematch in Tampa... but i doubt he does.
    test
  9. Ed E Brock

Wait, is Prince picking Hatton over Floyd???

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hatton's a fatass retard now. Dude's gonna get picked apart.
    test
  10. ~OMagic~

Hatton vs. Floyd isn't even something I wanna see anymore... Hatton kind of admitted that he isnt ready for Floyd just yet. I dont think too many people are ready for Floyd.

I would much rather see Hatton vs. Castillo... I think Castillo would beat Hatton.
    test
  11. the Prince

the Prince New Member

where the fuck did i say hatton would beat floyd?

mayweather would give hatton a boxing lesson like calzaghe did to lacy

you are a joke
    test
  12. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

He always blows up between fights.

And yes, he'll beat Mayweather.
    test
  13. ~OMagic~

I can't understand how people continue to pick Hatton over Mayweather when Hatton HIMSELF basically admits he doesn't think he can beat Mayweaher when he says "I'm not ready for him yet."
    test
  14. ~OMagic~

I just watched the Cotto fight from this weekend...

And they say there is a good chance Cotto will be fighting Hatton when Cotto moves up... Cotto is too damn big for the wieght class he's in now.

He broke home boy's right jaw and fucked his shoulder all up, I've never seen somebody quick from getting beat on the shoulders.
    test
  15. Ed E Brock

Wait.. YOU of all people get offended when people say you said things that you didn't?

you're the king of doing the same thing.
    test
  16. the Prince

the Prince New Member

test
  17. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

test
  18. ~OMagic~

I agree... Prince has been known to put words into peoples mouths
    test
  19. LiQuiD6

yea man.....hes got ruthless power for his weight division..the way that shoulder popped back from that punch...and the way his jaw was broken...crazy....and branco had never been knocked down or stopped before..gatti couldnt do it...and gatti has some heavy hands...branco just got his face and body pounded in by cotto......cottos having trouble making weight at 140......im assuming hes still gonna be a beast at welterweight.....
    hes turning slowly into an even more dangerous version of trinidad....cause he can BOX....seriously.......the discipline that cotto has is rediculous...he still needs to work a bit on his defense....he leaves his left hand a little too open which is dangerous against someone like hatton.....

either way...cotto has one of the best sustained body attacks ive seen in a LONG time
    test
  20. ~OMagic~

Yea I agree... all he has to do is work on his defense a little, he was getting hit by Branco every now and then but Branco just couldnt hit him hard enough to move him.

Cotto is very disciplined, he knows he's not gonna be as quick as his opponents most of the time (Not saying he's slow) being that he has so much power and he boxes in a lighter weight class and he is fine with that. He doesnt come off of his game plan.

Branco was the quicker fighter but Cotto stayed within his gameplan and boxed until he broke him down.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.