calling out oneduh

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Fracture, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  2. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

of course youd bring up aloe, thats almost played enough to sneak its way into one of your verses. ALMOST. if you put a creative spin on it, then it WOULD be in one of your verses.

now seriously. you go ask dough, you go ask aloe, theyll vouch that everything youre saying is hooooooooooooooooooooorrible.

you 'ol cuba gooding/mario van peebles looking muhfucka. last time you said something factual, you were reciting 'this is my rifle, this is my gun'

lmao @ thinking ur cool cuz im fat and ur a marine or w/e-the-fuck. if you stuck 4 value meals to a generals ass, youd be just as big as me, you trained-to-kiss-ass muhfucka.

but thats beside the point... the point is, you aint shit...and im willing to prove it, muscleneck.
    test
  3. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

.4% of what you said actually made sense.

i think you're suffering from cholesterol withdrawal. here's an idea, you can jump off my dick, i can understand the void that is left by not seeing your own. or even the void that was left in your anus by aloe.

point is, washed up is something you were years ago. you dont even exist now..somebody get old....and other get old and get parkinson's now add that to the fact that you started out mediocre..

you're just a tragic case of a fat little ginger tryna stick it out with the big boys..

........or the not as big boys........have a slimfast it's on me.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

people have been so mean lately. a lot of beef. i guess the RBL is back.
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

True @ Q. If its good for the league. More power to it.

Popcorn any1?
    test
  6. Aloe

Aloe www.myspace.com/aloemusic

lmao why is it that whenever i'm surfin random ass threads over here i always catch my name lol.

ANYWAYS

i didn't ignore him.. we both did that shit 50/50.. i think i even registered the name. if we both weren't such lazy asses we woulda won the title easily.. but we both had other shit goin on and kinda lost interest.

HOLLA.
    test
  7. magus.

oh cut the shit..user was crying to me on aim all the time "damnit aloe wont help me on wash, he's too busy on his alias"

that was just shortly before he sobbed his tears up with a biscuit and continued eating of course.
    test
  8. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

see thats where ur obviously confused. everytime i come back, you get knocked out of being mentioned AT ALL.

its like theres a top 5, you're in it at #5, i come back - and you're never mentioned til i leave again.

im sure you'll chalk that up as 'OH I LEFT AGAIN' or some other excuse, but that's laughable - because we all know the truth... i get votes without having to be a fucking faggot in hookups for weeks on end.

honestly, if you didnt post in hookups, id never know who you were. then you posted in hookups more, and somehow you got in HA!, then we talked on AIM.

you're a joke...you been doing this longer than i have and gotta rely on gimmicks to even be mentioned by anyone.

like i said, im down to prove this little theory if you want.

if not, you can refrain from speaking in my direction ever again. you're fucking wack and its about time someone told you that who can actually prove it.
    test
  9. magus.

I got into HA! by beating half of HA!

and cut the bullshit..i was in HA! before you were. and you can ask anybody in HA! about that, from such, to AOD, to mizz, to Eulogy.

you're just a trend from a couple years ago that never went away...you're bell bottoms with conviction.

you're literally the biggest kind of nerd there is. lmao let's be serious, you were ok at times.

but the buck stops there, and you've been ducking me for so long im surprised you'd have the balls to come out of your mouth and talk...

and the only top 5 i ever see you on is either jai's list, or the list of the biggest clowns to hit rm.
    test
  10. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

wow yo wtf.

write the fuckin mag niggas
    test
  11. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

lmao @ none of that being true

you arguing anything ive said is like taking a good script and M. Night Shyamalan twisting that shit at the end.

fact remains, you're a joke who isn't mentioned by anyone until you beef with them. you're a one-trick-faggot.

get over yourself and have Q set up the battle.

last time you were dominant, I RETURNED.

nuff said little guy.
    test
  12. magus.

yea..and i remained dominant, then you left again.

and if im battling you...WHO the fuck are you gonna hit up for writing ideas?
    test
  13. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

your both good

stfu

user was beast mode in tournies/prowlers

magus beast mode here and other places..im too drunk to rmeember

now kiss n ima drink my yeungling or w.e this called yessior
    test
  14. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

magus, if i ever hit you up for writing ideas i hope you saved the convos

id never lower myself to those standards

you write like serge did in 03 and shit. i.e., you suck.
    test
  15. EmCee Nobody

EmCee Nobody Im The This Guy Of Rap

test
  16. magus.

serge in '03 > you.
    test
  17. magus.

vote - another garbage textcee behind an alias cockriding another garbage textcee.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. the drama will never end. i think magus v. jai was more entertaining. these niggas met on blackplanet and shit.
    test
  19. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

lol@ this

user>magus

now shut up
    test
  20. magus.

thank you for your ever invalid opinion.

hey when people ask are you black do you reply: well technically.

cuz you should.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.