calling out oneduh

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Fracture, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Isnt that what u normally do? Why start from the bottom when u can go for the top? Frac's like 1 of the greatest he's probably 1 of the few on the net who can.
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Not exactly. Ur forgetting the extra 2ft. of ur face on my strap.
    test
  3. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

first, i dont really respect him
    second, i didnt prewrite, i started this thread knowing a back n forth shit talk fest would take place which is what i need at this point to be motivated

oneduh aint that bad of a writer, but his ego is trash and without merit
    test
  4. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

i wouldn't put my face, hand, feet, knees, or elbows on anything of yours
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lmfao.
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Correction.. I wouldnt willingly allow u to put ur arms, hands, legs, fingertips, feet, head or any other limbs u may have near me.
    test
  7. magus.

there's no correction necessary...they're both correct.

i have standards.....and you wouldn't willingly, or unwillingly allow me...because i would never try.

im too fly for the girl who looks down on girls that are too fly for you.
    test
  8. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

[​IMG]

but mommy i don't want to look like a giraffe!
    test
  9. magus.

you're one of the top ten ugliest fucks on this board. you're another socially inept loser looking to fit in by riding any and everybody's coattails, and you're a white boy with lips bigger than mine. that's pussified frankie fenster look is old.

i'm willing to bet you got beat up all the way through school, until that fat bitch took you in and fed you all the sweets and cakes that got her well into the 200's

stay the fuck outta my face you insignificant shit, jai is far better suited for my time than some minute, no talent wash up who wont even be shit.

kthx....now shoo.
    test
  10. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

careful fear leads to angry which leads to the dark side my friend,
    and we all know you consider yourself a brown african american.

oh dont forget to post your verse cupcake.
    test
  11. magus.

youre annoying...nobody is ever talking to you, but you try to squeeze your way into every convo.

fuck outta here. nobody wants you around to NOT be funny.
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Magus.. u r butt. Uve always been butt. Ur ego might b the only thing bigger than my eyes and ur gigantic over bite of urs combined. Look the at the women u fuck, and try and compare them to the 1 Im fucking. Stick to the script. Ur getting outa hand since that Silentt L in a half of urs from Muffff and Def. Ull hang urself sooner or later for it.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

damn, magus is popular as fuck.
    test
  14. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Apparently I'm not respected, cuz I discovered text a few years late.

Bottom line.. I raised my game to be good enough to beat everyone in my era.. & If I was around when the greats were, I think I would have done the same then. But we'll never know that. When you beat everyone that's considered good at what you do, you get an ego.

I can't wait to hear the list of excuses after I stomp fracs ass into the ground next week
    test
  15. magus.

[​IMG]

look at the bitch you are. youre not fucking anything jai.

i remember little shy sensitive jai, that was insecure and pitiful as fuck dont put that net image on me. you found a girl on myspace to pretend to be your girlfriend, because we all know youre the same pitiful broke ass 28 year old woman.

who do you stay with now jai? mom? or your sister again? youre a broke ass loser who has never so much as owned a car...you think your myspace pictures of chick that probably doesn't even know you impresses me? you dont know one chick i've fucked.

but i know about you falling in love over the internet...i know about you begging chimi not to leave you, i know about all your stupid shit.

i know you look like fucking zorak from space ghost...come at me again and see what else gets aired out you bugged eyed cretin.
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Average Jai>>>Tuxedo Magus. U been ugly as fuck. I met u in perso remember. Fucking nerd thought I was Touchable til I slapped his wrist. U bum ass Dungeons Dragons and Sims allstar. Ur a boring ass weirdo. Just bcuz ur egos getting outa hand Ima make sure E gota liftetime of personals on u. U aint hard. Ur faggot ass roomie kept u n check. U stuck ur long ass face in Angelics pussy, i fucked the girl u couldnt fuck, u damn near cried after Frac beat u 11-1, u 4ever blew up my number from a payphone loser.
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

And then after u got into the military u still would blow me. Dont u have any family friends u pathetic loser. This nigga would rather speak to me.. than a friend, his mom or otha fam ovaseas. What a loser. That nigga was using me as a life line tell i started ignoring his boring ass phone calls. Muffff, Def and me have all destroyed ur credibility in 1 week. U boney ugly ass fuck 6'2 90lbs of text 2nd hand smoke. Ur pathetic. I can do this all day. I'll keep slapping the taste out ur mouth.
    test
  18. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Wow. If that pic is really Jai, she is fucking beat. What's with the neck line can't you get that lined up or something?
    test
  19. magus.

what girl did you fuck? cuz you never touched chimi. and i never tried to fuck chimi...

whens the last time you talked to her?...cuz i just talked to her a couple months ago..she's thoroughly embarassed she even talked to you, chimi isnt even bisexual, she only talked to you cuz i told her to.

i've never been a nerd, played a dungeons and dragons and and fracture didn't beat me 11-1.

you're "giving E" the fakest shit you can think of.

i've always had a phone...you've been living off any member your broke ass family that feels pathetic enough to take you on, what you driving now jai?

who you begging to buy you a cellphone? all chimi did was complain the whole time she talked to you...she saw you..and fucking dumped you...she didn't want you to know that she was utterly disgusted by your face.

lol@slapped my hand.

jai...making shit up wont help you. you're an insecure praying mantis who makes up your life so RM can see the person you wish you were.....and STILL nobody fucking respects you...fucking ghoul.
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ey E when I met magus, ths nigga had the nerve to try and put a red wave cap ova his nappy ass afro. That nigga gav me the tour to the computer room at school, his dirty ass funky ass wittle crackhouse. Yo he his house was filthy. That boney ass nigga was living off of hotpockets and ketchup packets. That nigga had me by 3 inches i had him by 30lbs. Magus, post another of mines that look better than all of urs.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.