calling out oneduh

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Fracture, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

oneduh, you're ass

its time someone with punches tells you this, you hold on to some pretty weak accomplishments.. but im not even gonna go there, its your wording and lack of content mixed with how you post around this board like you're anything more than a poor mans aloe vera. if you were humble like you should be id actually like you, but man i straight get annoyed with how bad you seek approval.

pic battle me faggot... im going to show you how to word a real diss and hurt an overrated mid level battlers feelings

oh and you cant mod our battle bitch
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I've never pic battled & think pic battles are trash, so no.

If Q wanna set it up in the RBL, I'll be happy to stomp that ass, again. Even if I gotta drop down in ranks to do it.

Oh & apparently I already know how to hurt an overrated mid level battlers feelings, because what I said on aim last night lead to this thread you faggot ass, hasn't been good since everyone still really thought you were the black guy you pretended to be mufucka
    test
  3. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

hey remember this battle you claim to beat me where it was you and oz (current mods at hte time) and me and some old school head from ua, and then i went on to post half ur lines and still caught some votes?

yeah i do. you wont beat me, fuck, even if you do it wont matter cause you cant write like me and you know it.

we dont need the rbl or a set date, we can battle anywhere anytime
    test
  4. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

your ufc shit talking?

no, its been your months and months of gloating over average punches and how you somehow managed to get a few dudes to jock those weak verses accompanied with one good name play every time out

the only people who say you're on my level are patronizing you
    test
  5. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

hahaha im loving it
    test
  6. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

real talk though oneduh's levels above you frac, no beef, just real talk
    test
  7. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Yeah we do need the RBL.. Cuz you aint someone that's worth me battling outside a league.. I haven't battled outside of a league/tourney/site battle since 03.. & You aren't worth breaking that tradition for. You're just another washed up fuck that never evolved with the times.

& no not my UFC shit talking.. I'm talking about when dough told you that I said your wording was garbage as fuck when we were talking about our top 5 lists last night & he threw you in his..
    test
  8. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

lmao ok, calibre talking is not real talk

fuck it ill battle you both and you both can be the only voters

SEE ME IN DUH RINNGZZZZ PUSSIES
    test
  9. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

oneduh you do know pretty much everybody whos good thinks your trash and clowns the fuck out of you everytime you're brought up right?

24-0??? roflz
    test
  10. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

ya'll should battle man, frac just sign in RBL, then just as a grudge match or something do it.
    test
  11. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

I WONDER WHY ONEDUH ONLY DOES BATTLES IN THE RBL AND NO PIC BATTLES HMMMMMMMMMMMM

doesnt want to break tradition? roflz get out of here nerd text aint that serious
    test
  12. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Because noone is worth my time if I aint gettin a win added to my record for it? Because votes everywhere except in the RBL are terrible?

& pic battles are fucking lame.. everyone who knows me knows I feel that way.. I won't even fucking read them
    test
  13. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

Suuuuuuuuureeeeeeeee

nobodies worth the great oneduhs time

um, off the dome, users better than you, kungs better than you, butlers better than you, hens is better than you.

if they gave half the effort you do into politricking and modding they'd blow you out everytime. BECAUSE. THEYRE. FLAT. OUT. BETTER. AT. PUNCHLINES.
    test
  14. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I mean if you were rudge.. resin.. metasin.. someone on that level.. I'd prolly battle you wherever whenever.. But you just another guy that hasn't been good enough to beat me in 3-4 years & hasn't lost his ego yet. Nigga you lost to Kung, even after I spent an hour helping you with your terrible wording.

Q will set it up in the league.. I'll reset my record to 0-0 if that's what it takes.. Hopefully you'll finally get the picture & stop hanging around
    test
  15. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I didn't say nobody is worth my time, I said you aren't.

& you aren't as good as anyone you named.. You were better than all of them years ago.. which is apparently where you're still living
    test
  16. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

okay...... YOUVE NEVER, EVER. I REPEAT NEVER, EVER HELPED ME WITH ANYTHING. roflz @ that, is this the approach you take to every beef? false claims with a side of super ego

oneduh why are you lying now and why wont you pic battle me or just regular battle me anywhere anytime?

we can even do it on this site, fuck it lets do it NOW

really? go ask the people youve named off how they feel about DA FRAC GOD

resin knows your ass
    user knows your ass
    kung knows your ass
    and i dont know metasins opinion, but id say somewhere in the back of his head, he knows your ass
    test
  17. RAWz

RAWz *******

idk who fracture is. champ of da pen probably indicates a polished writer. oneduh had a strong performance in da rbl last week. pic battles is lame. calibre still has the red rep bar attached ta his profile for life! - u still good peoples. im excited to read da battle thread when yall do handle bizz.
    test
  18. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

hey before we battle can i hear your nerdy ass voice on Call Of Duty, i want to roflz ry quick

and what are you doing now for a living? selling bikes online for 500,00 dollars??? Selling ringtones for 1 trill??

lmao im gonna love clowning you more than anybody in the history of ever
    test
  19. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lmao nigga wanna do it right now cuz he already got a verse for me. Sorry buddy, you don't even cross my mind.. You can wait a week to battle me in RBL just like anyone else.

Resin & User may think you're better than me, because they're still holding onto the past. But neither of them have ever told me I was "ass".. Lemme guess, they only say it behind my back to cool guys like you huh? lmao

As far as me writing for you, yes.. See fam, I'm the wrong guy to pull shit like this with, because I have aim logs of every convo I've ever had since 06..

I even posted your verse for you in the Kung battle.. Care to explain why that was? You just didn't have time to post, right?

That verse looked completely different when you sent it to me on aim.. I reworded a few lines of it & you asked me to reword the rest.. I did & posted it..

Stop lying, it won't make the battle any closer.. You still aren't gonna get a vote from anyone who hasn't been your aim buddy for 8 years
    test
  20. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Close.. I'm owning the biggest hip hop site on the net for a living. But good guess..

I hope you plan on letting Dough, magus etc. chip in lines if you plan on clowning me in any fashion.. Because a simple me vs. you battle is just gonna end in you saying that voters these days don't know what they're talking about
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.