Calling all my Hebrew Israelites, It's time brothers and sisters!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Read the Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler. the original version with seal of David on the cover(6 point star). not the new revised bullshit versions that have been tampered with . Stunning book. exposes all kinds of lies that the so-called Jew-ish people have confounded over the years. this is why the fighting will never cease and blood fills the streets of the land called Israel. they are liars along with the Ishmalites. they are fighting over HEBREW LAND.
    test
  2. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

i think when it comes to adonai and yehoshua e'laihim i think that the one pivtol thing that messed up his message was the council of nicea where many books were burned that many christians back then considered sacred there were four hundred and some odd books and then they shortened it to 55 and then 72 (catholic) and finally 66. i think we need to ransack the vatican and force these demonic priests to stop witholding the secrets their libraries encase. if it wasnt for flavius josephus i think alot of history couldnt be VERIFIED. just so everyone knows the illuminati had a hand in crafting the cannon so you must wonder is this what god really intended for us to read? we get so angry about a book but the book is not going to save you - his grace will. this book will not wipe away your tears and tell u to come into his love and accept him. i think that we should examine all three abrahamic religions and all try and meet in the middle. because obviously theres truths and lies in all three of them. i think the general idea is whats most important. i believe in yahweh and yehoshua and that yehoshua IS god in the flesh and fully human. i believe he rose on the third day. I believe that gods mercy is more bountiful then the lies we are constantly being told. god is not a retard. he wouldnt curse someone for being lied to but he is still the judge and EVIL deeds and our love for him and acknowledging his presence - not mistakes is what we are judged on. god knows were going to make mistakes but as long as we stay comforted in his arms of endless love we are fine. the antichrist IS coming people. he will come out of the european union. the stage is being set for a one world government next is one world religion. Shema Yisrael
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I agree..some of those were part of the gnostostic gospels
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.