Calling all my Hebrew Israelites, It's time brothers and sisters!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

but i don't understand, bc from what i seen jesus do on earth was close the gap between the gentiles and the jews. to say that, race is of unimportance. now, i hear ya, and im glad that you believe in christ, but christ calls us to love and to spread HIS message, not our personal message Hidden IN GODS word.. im not saying anything against, but, i feel like the HEBREW ISREALITE's could do great works, but instead i see them making white people feel less or worse. and another thing, that plaestine isreal conflict is horrible and evil.. i don't believe god want's them to fight over the land. we are to share! that's the kingdom message, to share be in harmony and love. in essence
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

The reconciliation between the Jews and Gentiles is within the House of Israel. the 12 tribes of Israel split, the Jews(the houses of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi) Stayed in the land for a time, and the Gentiles(the other 9 tribes, Gad, Naphthali, Isschacar, Simeon, Zebulon, Asher, Manessa,Ruben,and Ephraim ) are the Gentiles, and they left the land early on. Jesus came to reconnect the families in Christ. Only until the Tribes "get it" will they understand the prophecy.

Edom was given power in the earth by Satan to steal, kill and destroy, at God's will. So ultimately the carnage is God allowing it to happen...for a reason....to bring the 12 tribes of Isreal back into the will of God and do what he said do in the beginning..and the wolrd will have peace...until then...no peace...period. the leaders of these nations will not be able to make peace, ever...until they get back under the understanding of GOD ad Israel is the Kindgom that will rule this earth....the RIGHT WAY.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i see i see.. very credible theology, but i was under the impersonation, that jesus was making an example with his people concerning all of mankind not just his people.. or else why did he say "now go, preach my gospel to all nations" (context may not be quoted precisely) he even split the veil as like saying that priest's and commoners are eqauls. and that everyone can come to the place of god, them selves they don't need a priest or rhabbi to do that anymore.

but i see how the reasoning you have given (world wide popular view) would cause that trouble to occur. god and jesus told us to love our neighbor as we loved our self. he never taught us to be greedy, possessive, or violent.

but these religious factions demonstrate those evil fruits like they are the only fruits god hath blessed them with
    test
  4. Alias3000

in a nutshell, the Bible is being used in a twisted way by Edom. to make people "fall away" from the truth but plucking and picking stories out of it and trying to distort it's precepts. they are gettin' rich in the churches with these lies too. people are being led astray. the Bible is not being taught properly in the Churches. and Catholics don't even take bible with them to church. they just let the guy up front read it for them.
    test
  5. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

lol @ millenia old pieces of literature.
    test
  6. Alias3000

the Edomites will quickly tell an "American Black" to "go back to Africa", because they know you're not from there. but they will never tell you to "go back to Israel", your true home, because they know where you're really from.

'Wake up Israel.

Ever wonder why real African men and women never marry an American Black man or woman? because they know the truth too. they will never marry. An African will never marry an American Black(Israelite), never. why? I thought we was from the same land, same people? not so. the Africans don't even like to mingle with American Blacks, why> because we are a different people. check any college campus to see the disconnect...WE ARE ISRAELITES. American Blacks.
    test
  7. Alias3000

the Roman Catholic church and the Pope are very old, but you still support them both. why is that?
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

not jeruselem. It specifically says not to mess with isreal. Divided or otherwise.
    Posted via Bag Phone
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I do?
    test
  10. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

ur a fuckin dago, of course you do
    test
  11. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

uppin this powerful thread
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

What are your thoughts on the lost tribe of dan the final tribe to return? I believe its either the afgan jews or the ethiopian jews
    Posted via Ouija
    test
  13. Alias3000

wasn't me.
    test
  14. Alias3000

I have no idea at this point, brother. at one time I thought the tribe of Dan was the Arabs too but I was wrong. All the arabs and afghans are Ishmaelites. then I thought Dan was the Asians, but that's wrong too, because the Asians are the Descendants of Lot having incest with his daughters. the Moabites. their lineage goes thru them. It could very wellbe the Samoan people. they have that Hebrew/Indian/Black man look.

Or lastly, maybe the entire Tribe of Dan was absorbed into the other 12 tribes of Israel.
    test
  15. Alias3000

if you're catholic, you do.

my point is what's the difference beteween the believing in the "old" lit of the Bible vs. believing in the "old" ways of the Cathloic church?

History is what keeps us all on the path of truth.
    test
  16. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

This entire thread is Outstanding...

From my limited Knowledge and Understaning on the subject, the connections between the Tribe of Dan has something to do with and can be found within the 33rd parallel
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

hahahahaha probably
    test
  18. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

P.E.A.C.E.

Ironically, Roswell, New Mexico is located on this same parallel... also Bagdad, Nagasaki, and the most recent to come into the picture: TEL AVIV near Egypt...

Wake up y'all !!!

The EAGLE was the symbol for the Assyrian Tribe of Dan. Assyria is ancient Babylon. It is located on the 33rd degree of Latitude [or the 33rd Parallel]. The Bible says, Lucifer will come from the Tribe of Dan (??). The location of the Dannite Tribe is what is known today as Northern Isreal. Revelations says N.ISreal will be overcome with smoke and ruin from the Assyrian ANTI-Christ... coming from Mt. Sion [33rd Parallel]. Just below this line, a city/state named 'Amman'.

According to the Bible, the Tribe of Dan was wicked, still practicing pagan/Babylonian occult worship. THIS is the religion of the 'Illluminati', High-Ranking Masons and Shriners, etc... Supposedly, it is written, this tribe will "usurp" the other tribes, bringing forth the anti-christ as the elite of this world are trying to fulfil a prophecy of a one world government. At this juncture I'd like to state I feel like they've got the [GOD's] agenda backwards... Inversion is one of Luci's favorite tools

WHO are descendant of this Tribe ?? - Merivingian (?spelling) Bloodlines, Knights Templar, Knights of Malta, Rotchschilds, etc...

King David reigned in Isreal for 33 years... Jesus was 33 years old at the time of his crucifixion...

So much confusion EVADES me away from reading the Bible. BUT, I AM becoming more diligent in trying to enlighten myself so I can share the light/love with my Brethren

Resistance IS NOT FUTILE.
    test
  19. Alias3000

this anaalogy makes perfect sense, since the FreeMasons claim to have "hidden knowledge". which could be the knowledge of the 12tribes and who they really are. and they use this knowledge to control the world and bring forth the incarnation fo the Anti-Christ in physical form. ans yes they were the most wicked of the tirbes, this is why the Lord wiped their named from the book of Life.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Thats funny cus i heard there was a dark figure (satan) directing and overseeing the signing of the declaration of independence
    Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.