Calling all my Hebrew Israelites, It's time brothers and sisters!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

2011 is bout to be bad?? ah hell.
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Are you fucking kidding me?

You haven't been dead, your guess my guess it's all one big fucking guess.

And yeah I know what your religion is all about, want your commandments? Go read the Book of the Dead and the Hittite treaties for vassal states.

You think Judaism/Christianity/Islam are original? Lol.

They all take ancient wisdom and science, tack on some stupid fairy tale bullshit and sell it off as something new.
    test
  3. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

It always is. I've done it several times, and more than held my own most of the time. There was one time I was thrown off balance by one of them throwing biblical questions at me, but I recovered. other than that, ive done well in arguing and in handling their aggressiveness.

one time me and them just went back and forth for like 10-15 minutes. I was so focused that it wasn't until the end that I realized the crowd had gotten bigger and a few people had camera phones out.. lolz.

They are quick on their feet, and some are well versed in the bible. they may also know specific history stuff, although it's confined to their distorted race-based views.

So far I haven't found me vs them on youtube yet, ill post when I do.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

@ x-calli... please do! i'd never challenge their witt.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

thats cool as fuck he held is own...most dont
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

i swear i'd have them nigga's all jumpin me in the end.. shit'd be tragic
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

ok god
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

He said Edomite. I see you're ignorant of your own lineage and heritage.
    test
  9. Alias3000

Youz a dumb nigga. you arguing with your own brothers over the facts of the Bible shows how ignorant you are. let me ask you, have you once argued with the Pastor at your church about the validity of his sermons? I bet cash money you haven't done that yet, but yet you find time to argue with brothers who've uncovered the gross truth of your history and mine In the Bible?
    test
  10. Alias3000

your mother's insane for having you.
    test
  11. Alias3000

Actually you're born having NO THOUGHTS OR MEMORIES. Idiot.

God is taught , not drummed. the drummed shit is coming form that TV you're hooked on.

Shalom
    test
  12. Alias3000

The truth is the truth so get ready. this is why the Edomites have delved so hard into Satanic worship, Druidism, etc..all the bullshit that originated in the Caucasus mountains. Satan has given the Edomite power in the earth. funny though, the Edomite run the world but push their Satanic religion under the guise of Christianity. why is that? why not push it out in the open?

Satan tried to temp Jesus (Hebrew Israelite) on the mountain and Jesus rebuked him. but the when Satan approached Edom(mankind), Edom accepted the death wish. and Satan thus gave him power to rule in the earth.

this is why niggas and other dark skinned races can never get a leg up in America. it's run by Edomite Jews

And you always lose.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

GOD gave man dominion over the earth. Satan has dominion over the air for a time.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Bar nigga

i thought god gave satan dominion over earth?
    test
  15. Bar nigga

alias3000, you on point my nigga.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

so do i have to suffer since im not black? that's all i want to know, bc i wish i was black, so does that count?
    test
  17. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

Jesus whipped the money-changers out of the temple. Thus, I don't go into someone elses place and argue. I don't argue with a priest or pastor at a church for the same reason I don't argue with the black hebrews in their own temple.

But, when you sermonize out on the streets, I'm within my rights to exchange words.

As ive said to them a number of times, no race is drastically different than another. you can find ancestors of all different colors who committed evils, or who reigned on the earth. the West/Occident has only truly been dominant the past 250 years or so.

no I don't. I've argued a number of times, and usually I'd get into a back-and-forth where'd id score points without it being decisive. A few other times I couldn't do much cause there was so much else going on. And as I said, I did get thrown off once, I was honest enough to say that. But thats how it is with live debates. They're no straw-men, and they've been a fun challenge for me.

I've read alot of history, and real history is an antidote to racism and many other false ideologies.

anyway, I can show you the two groups ive encountered thus far:

[youtube]VZZnsJQRrd0[/youtube]
    ^ive seen them most often

[youtube]heiUQ_YOZE0[/youtube]
    ^the other group who acts even more ridiculous.

soon as I find one of me, ill put it up
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

over the air
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Alias3000

No, you don't have to suffer, but the way you were raised could force you to not accept the truth and go against it. then, you will suffer.

the Bible was written for Israel(Jacob) Only. It was not written for all mankind. that's the lie being told to the world by the Edomite Jews...the Bible is explaining how Jacob(Israel) is to rule over the earth as God ordained it in the beginning, but a few dumb Hebrews( I like to call them) fucked up the plan by going against God. Thus, God allowed the heathens of the world, led by Edom(Rome) to came at us with full force in hopes to wipe Israel(Hebrews) clean off the planet, from Egypt to America, the Israelite has been shuffled in captivity, just as the Bible said we would be. but will all the blood letting and shedding they did to my people, WE STILL HERE! AS GOD SAID WE WOULD BE!

the Palestinians(Ishmaelites) and Khazar Jews(Edomites) are fighting over my homeland,Jerusalem,and don't even know. THIS is why there will never be peace in Jerusalem until the Hebrew Israelites stand up and take the city and the land back! but the only way we'll do it kknow is by Jesus himself. He is our General and his return is cause mens' hearts to fail them for his glory is so powerful no man(save his elect) will be able to take glow of his return. the rest are gonna die fast and slow. in the Valley of Megido..and if you look at a map, the Valley looks like a big bowl....Ironic because it will be filled with blood and carcasas for the buzzards to eat.

Shalom
    test
  20. Alias3000

As you should. IF you are Christ-like. And IF you are right.

Jesus was the example we should follow, even if it means our own death. that's the symbology of his entire life and the wooden cross they hung him on. We have to resist everything this Devil-world is offering us and when we do, notice how hard he(Devil) comes after you. You have to look no further than Tupac. A Man who chose God in the end and the Devils came after him with full force, but he never waivered, even if it meant his own life. so you can rest assured Tupac is in Heaven. Can't say the same for Biggie. He was just a loose end.

the Only time in history the Hebrews EVER went to war out of the blue, was during the time of Moses, when GOD wanted us to clean up the land of Canaan because it was full of Nephilim(Sons of GOD), and GOD wanted them off the planet in the first place because they was fucking everything up...eating men, raping women and having kids with the, cross-breeding in essence. but it was wrong because their genes were of another make up entirely and GOD frowned on that. so he ordered the hebrews to take the land, and they did. Every other time in history, the Hebrews have been on the defensive and taken into captivity for disobeying GOD in so many ways.

this is why the Black Man today is considered the scum of the earth. GOD allowed this to happen to us because we disobeyed. he allowed Satan to pick a successor for the the time being and Satan chose the children of Easu(also called Edom in the Bible.)

As in the days of Moses and Noah, we've had loudmouth blasphemers within the House of Israel. it is stated in the Bible that even in the days of Pharoah there were Hebrews that hated Hebrews...aka Black on Black hatred/crime.

the hater Hebrews of today, a lot of them are Boule members.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.