Call of Duty - Annihilation goes PS3, Fourth Map Pack, and XP Event

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by SmiRk, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Top News
    - Looks like the normal deal. Double EXP to celebrate the release of the maps on PS3. So, if everything else follows as usual - that means the epic return of the Nuketown 24/7 playlist on Xbox 360.

Other Information
    - Rumors of a fourth map pack are also starting to circle. I've been looking, but the details vary so much - I'm not going to say anything until some official word is released.

- The "Call of Duty: XP Event" is happening in September, but tickets just went on sale. Its in LA, so California fanboys .. your prayers have been answered. It features everything from a chance to play MW3, paintball in a lifesize recreation of "Scrapyard" from MW2, and a lot more.

Last Note
    - Did a quicktage, give it a click. Quality isn't HD, but you can't complain unless you wanna buy me the equipment. Heh.

[youtube]tvKlnGiEqyM[/youtube]
    test
  2. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

Lol, like the vid. I see you used my comment. That's some funny and unexpected shit.

And yea was checking out that tournament in Los Angeles. Shit, for a mill I'm thinking about heading down.
    test
  3. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

$150 per person, $175 for VIP access to certain booths.

Not more than Comic-Con or Blizz-Con, but still kind of extravagant for CoD. I'm going to see what the reviews are.. and watch Machinima's little coverage of it.
    test
  4. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Double EXP and Nuketown currently running on xbox 360.

Double EXP and Map Pack Playlist running on PS3.
    test
  5. NaSh

NaSh o_

Nice vid dude

Sent by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.