Call of Duty 4

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by ReverseSWAT, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

You're HILARIOUS.
    test
  2. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

yes....youre so right...your bad taste=my age range....good call
    test
  3. vinyl academics

?

graphics look great....nothin else does
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Actually you taking my opinion on this video game so seriously when I don't give a fuck about yours is not only trivial intellectally to me (especially when AC isn't even out yet) but it allowes me gauge you somewhere between moron and five year old. Especially when your getting the game.

This conversations essences remindes me similarly of that scene from national lampoons vagas vacation.

Marty: You don't know when to quit, do ya Griswold?... Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money your were gonna to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!

You're a walking punchline.
    I'm marty you're clark griswold... lol!
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

test
  6. vinyl academics

intellectally huh..........AC isn't out yet.....we already went over this.....we're BOTH judgin it off what we've seen right?.......so how the fuck am i wrong about it?

explain
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Correct, we've already been through this already: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1063943
    I'm not going to repeat myself, I'm not a broken record like you.
    You're wrong because the game is not out yet so you can't possible know this.
    You believe you know this, but a fact is much different than a belief.

You're logic is retarded. You're buying AC, even though you think it sucks.
    Like I said, There is nothing intelligent about this conversation.

It's just you believe it sucks and I think it doesn't.
    I would say don't buy the game but the irony is you are.
    http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26006435
    ^ dude, who actually played it speaks out.

Like I said...

Marty: You don't know when to quit, do ya Griswold?... Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money your were gonna to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!
    test
  8. BlackHaze

BlackHaze buhlackhaze

I loved the beta on 360.

Too many good games coming out this month, hadnt made up my mind on which to buy. Probably will get this one though.
    test
  9. vinyl academics

i'm buying AC and hopin i'm wrong....chances are i'm not.....the 1upyours podcast let me know the SAME shit....the combat is iffy at best.....i'll buy to support the GAME TYPE....SOMEONE can get it right.....i don't think this game will, however

you're not a broken record?

count how many times you said "wait until it comes out" in that thread

go for it
    test
  10. vinyl academics

ps......on-topic: gamestop/eb will have it tomorrow...a day earlier than anyone else
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You came at me from left feild all because I'm holding off on cod 4. That was not only immature but it ruined the thread as well. You don't know my money situation. See, I don't understand why you came off the way you did like a broken record trying to reinvent an old ass argument when you're not even sure of yourself to begin with and have not played the game. I think logically and to me you came off as arguing just to argue. Which to me is a fallacy in thought.

I hope you are honest enough to say you are wrong.
    Don't worry, I'm not a dick, I won't hold it against you.
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i can say after being in the beta since day 1....not purchasing cod 4 makes you a fool...
    test
  13. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

^ 100% co-sign ..
    test
  14. vinyl academics

wrong on what account?

i mean lets be honest: im not wrong about AC...know why? everything ive stated is proven by video

dunno your money situation? didnt claim to....i claimed cod4 was a better purchase and nothin else........

i AM a dick....so miss me with that shit
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

If you don't know my money situation nor bothered to ask then you had no reason to act immature like you did. Nothing about you was interested in why that might be. Truth is like all wanna-be dicks you were looking for a pussy to fuck but instead received jujitsu from a huge cock. You received it because I knew you were a moron.

Infact, You're not even a dick your an stupid asshole who could mostly-likely be wrong. As I said I'm not a dick. However, that statement might have been a little misleading because I am a HUGE COCK around stupid assholes. And you are not only a dumb asshole but also a parrot trained in the arts of rote learning. See, Only an dumb asshole (meaning you) would claim his chutzpah sentiment on AC is not wrong yet still ready to buy the game. However, Yet again, you've managed to contracted yourself. First AC was perhaps going to be bad as in you'll be the decider. Now all of a sudden your decision is made up. Typical asshole flexing nothing comparable to that of dick. Unless you count the huge cock I just put in you. Stop flexing effortlessly trying to resist the huge cock that keeps penatration your doltish ass. Or at the very least learn to take on the chin.

Because The funny part is a person who played the game explained the AI as being very intelligent, people getting upset when they die because it's hard, and the combat system being different but in a good way that works out fine. I hardly give a shit about you and your videos. At this point, I'm just cock slapping you.

How stupid can you be to go from "maybe" to "i'm right" without even playing the game first. Does your persoanlity really get this tempermental when I speak of your timidness? You're like a simpleton neocon think tank pre-iraq telling president bush invading Iraq is a slam dunk.

People who've partically played the final version of AC aren't dissatisfied. But let me guess, you've watched old videos so even though you've never played it before watching old videos backs your stupidity up and that's all there is to it, right ass hole?

Heres a great Idea don't get the game dumb fuck. You'll suck ass at it anyway.
    test
  16. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Uhh....alright. Well. At least you're original.
    test
  17. vinyl academics

how about this menaz: previews are almost ALWAYS positive......what are you provin with that?

someone who's played the game says different? cool......wait until reviews before you try to tell me i'm wrong........because as of right now.....i'm not.....at all
    test
  18. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Reviews are in. Supposedly the game is godly on both 360 & Ps3... but looks a lil better on Ps3.
    test
  19. vinyl academics

i got my copy tonight......lovin it
    test
  20. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

Guess I'll be getting the PS3 version tommorrow..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.