California All Star Battle Team

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by eX-I ThunderHut, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eX-I ThunderHut

eX-I ThunderHut New Member

haha! yah, a BIG BAG of skill.. nah but forreal

I would come up there and lace somethin w/you, but I just had my fokkin tonsils out broski... I'm restin 2 heal up for Streetrock... oh but wait.. u should come to San Jo this weekend... it's party time on Saturday... bring Sayre along w/you too... hit up Grunge man... iight, peace......

ps: mic the mos prob. fell between the creace in his couch cushions... either that or got lost in his throwback...
    test
  2. Prooven

Prooven Guest

my list consists of:

Ex-I
    Nocando
    Franco
    Locksmith(i don't really like him, but he can rip heads)
    Ill (i know he's not from cali but he could fuck some people up)
    Okwerdz
    Juice(he lost at scribble jam..but he could do some damage)
    Supernatural(not sure if he's still battlin or not)

if u saw the mtv's mc battle last may ..you all know that red dott got fuckin ate up by Ill ... Red dott is wack, Ill vs Locksmith woulda been a great battle..what ya'll think?
    test
  3. Jaabsolut

Jaabsolut Lookin Right, Swangin Lef

Juice and Supernat aren't from Cali..??
    test
  4. Prooven

Prooven Guest

i know..i'm just sayin my list of battlers..not necessarily are they from cali, i don't know that many cali rappers, i'm from minnesota, i haven't been in any organized battles, i've only battled cats that are from my school..but anyway, juice and supernat are ill we all heard that battle...legendary shit..i'd love to see them battle again
    test
  5. Prooven

Prooven Guest

..i don't know many cali battlers, i should say, but i do know kurupt used to freestyle a lot, i don't think he ever battled though..and xzibit would get ate up by everyone...he's straight up wack...most mainstream rappers now adays are though...
    test
  6. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

What about Iconoclast?
    test
  7. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

*Goes Through ALL Of eX-I's Closet Only Ta Find Cheap Plaid Shirts*...Vote: P-nut...lol...
    test
  8. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

is it me or does sympyl fail to make sense most of the time.

so youre saying its ok for an emcee to kick writtens in a freestyle battle, even while everyone else is freestyling. think about the numbers here. one person spittin mostly writtens, everyone else mostly freestylin. doesnt that tell you sumthin.

and to say people never get critiqued for spittin writtens in a battle is a dumb statement. isnt that just what happened in this post?

just think about it fo a minute.
    test
  9. sympyl

sympyl New Member

i think it's just you. lots of people think you're obligated to spit freestyle in a battle, but i never really caught on why. it's your own dumb fault if you run out of shit against someone spittin writtens, you failed to take rap seriously and prepare yourself.

if you have a problem with someone spitting written rhymes in a battle you have a problem with a lot of big names in the game. don't know if you want to be putting yourself in that position.
    test
  10. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

It's just you, pal. Sympyl makes sense, you just don't agree. There IS a difference, ya know.
    test
  11. eX-I ThunderHut

eX-I ThunderHut New Member

hahaha! the price has nothing to do w/it... you can pay $200 for a striped long sleeve, and it will STILL be ugly... LOL

*Goes through P-Nut's Dresser to find pink G-strings and leopard print thongs, along with odd colored striped long-sleeved turtle necks* ... Vote ... Grunge... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    test
  12. Verbal Marksman

^^^
    Like I said before, you guys make a PERFECT couple. hehehehe
    test
  13. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT You Done Want None!!!

wuddup mayne. im a see you at street roc, sham came bye and droped me off a tiket alreadyl. after the battle in v town everyone that wants to get down on a track if theres no party can do so at our house.
    we got a little set up.
    coly, iv been in the streets doin my dirt. when im not im put'n out these little ûûûûûs that think they can rap.
    im a fucking holla at you when i see you tho, we still gotta do some shit.
    Mic The Fucking Mos
    test
  14. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

i dont wear throwbacks girl. but you almost had me tho.
    im a fucking holla at you to when i see you ûûûûû.
    Mos Confident
    test
  15. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

1.locksmith
    2.coly
    3.shamrockz
    4.okwerdz
    5.no can do from what iv heard
    6.awolf
    7.k o
    8.supa
    test
  16. Verbal Marksman

Ayo, Mic, I'm gonna holler at you when I see you at Street Rock. I might take up your offer on doin a track....
    test
  17. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I Ain't Pay'n $200 Fa Shit...lol...LMAO@Pink G-Strings...U Dirty Ol' Man...eX-I Was Rock'n Suspenders In High School...*Finds A Pic Of eX-I At The Hut's 1st Party Rock'n A Mullet*...
    test
  18. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

hey....IIIIIIIIII am the best dressed cali mc...maybe i only have one outfit...but that dont mean shit

*runs away cryin carrying a pink thong, a few cheap ass plaid shirts, and a dope ass, brand new 200$ long sleeve striped tee*

NOT ANYMOREEE!!
    test
  19. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

I didn't shamrock/sam battled, where's footage?

also who's judging aside from sam and alexis (if he gets his lazy ass down to visalia)?
    test
  20. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

well then what is the bloody hell use a battle if everyone is out there spitten written flows. that just takes away from the competition. unless youre talkin about a couple of bars here and there, thats different but i still would have to disagree.

if by pre-written you mean pre-meditated then that doesnt show much skill.

but if by pre-written you mean inadvertantly kicking a flow youve said before than thats another case
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.