California All Star Battle Team

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by eX-I ThunderHut, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^
    What the hell? hehehehe
    test
  2. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

you can send it to me, since pokey has been lagging SOOOOO hard and was supposed to send it to me like 2 months ago. I'll make sure your battles and Rob reg's get on the net and share it with all the emceebattles.com folks.
    2042 modoc road
    santa barbara, ca 93101

or ifyou're coming up friday for the battle bring it with you, I'll be judging
    test
  3. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

noooooooooooooo not another damn battle. haha i really appreciate bein in your lists...but to be honest i really dotn have it anymore, i jus dont care about it since i found how much more fun makin music and doin shows is.....

but heres who i think is runnin shit out here...and no i wont make my own list....

P.E.A.C.E.
    Ex-I
    No Can Do
    Kail
    Fredo
    Awolf
    KO Device
    Franco

that would be the team right there....i think if we continued the regoinal battle circuit and got some kind of sponsership to fly us out like fuckin football teams that would be great. if that went down and yall actualyl wanted me on the team id be very much down to do so....peace
    test
  4. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

hey someone mentioned me. word up paperworks...we gotta get the SD vs SB battle going. ive been out of the circuit for a while but im hungry.

please dont see that cypher video...i was pretty garbage in that shit. i thought it was chill the night it happened, but watching it on tape was a whole different story. you guys should watch it though and see no can vs paperwork...good shit. the "latte" line pw dropped was hilarious! another cat to look out for from SD is johaz...this kid is insane. hes scary as hell, but he can rip shit.
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

the sd vs sb battle and $1000 battle is gonna be in january, I'm getting the confirmation on the day this week, prob gonna be the 24th...
    test
  6. alexis

alexis MCB Moderator

hit me up...alexis@emceebattles.com ...
    test
  7. Verbal Marksman

Ayo, good lookin. You don't have to lie cause I'm on these boards, I know I'm wack. hehehehehehehehe SCORE!!!!
    test
  8. ColeyCole

ColeyCole New Member

Honestly, I've been out for a minute, but I won't name eight, I'll just name a few of the real raw cats,
    Ex-Iris,
    My peeps Awolf
    Not to mention F.L.O (smooth clean ass delivery in his battles)
    Okweezy,been a minute mane,
    No Can, only from what I've heard,
    Kid sham in his prime,
    I won't name any names, but Iron man battles won by written raps, don't make you shit sonny,(you know who you are) see you at street rock, we got some funk to deal with...
    Many I forgot to name, but you know...
    LFG
    test
  9. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

I agree with paperworks ROB IS HARD AS SHIT, dude seriously need to get his name out there more, dude got talent, and diverse too, he can be hard as hell, or on some laid back shit, and can free for days. Super Talented cat
    test
  10. phillipdrummond

haha @ not calling out names...sounds like you're pretty explicitly calling him out...he did go to the semi finals of the main battle as well, I don't think all of that was writtens...
    test
  11. LIL' ECKO

LIL' ECKO New Member

Nigg@s don't think Im from Cali, you wanna call it Mars

Spitweeeeeellllll
    test
  12. Verbal Marksman

Franco spittin writtens? hahahahaha C'mon, man. I heard his writtens AND I heard his off the dome shit. Totally different.
    test
  13. sympyl

sympyl New Member

ya, franco's freestyle's are dope just like his writtens. and who cares if you use writtens in a battle anyways. you could diss it all you want, but the people who do use writtens never get critisized and at least they take this art serious enough to not go into battle unarmed. would you go to the battlefield without a sword? hehe. oh ya, why you wanna call him out so bad? i hope he murders you just cause you got a big head right now.
    test
  14. eX-I ThunderHut

eX-I ThunderHut New Member

WHADAPPPP COLE!!!

yo, what kinda funk do u and "Iron Man" have?! I dont think he spits writtens man... he was using his surroundings in his rhymes like whoa! and he's cool peeps too.. but whatever... I guess if u have funk, then u have funk...

I'll see u at street rock Coley... u better bring an extra bag of skill, cus eX-I's comin to tear off some HEADSSSSSS! haha!

peash
    test
  15. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

^^^haha @ coley's post. i don't think they were writtens, either, but whatever. i'll be looking forward to seeing you and franco flowing at street rock. (which by the way will be dope as fuck)

peace
    test
  16. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I Dress Tha Best Outta All Cali Mc'z...Gimme An Award...Hahaha!!!...
    test
  17. eX-I ThunderHut

eX-I ThunderHut New Member

HAHAHAHAHA! U dress like Chucky meets Where's Waldo! ! !
    test
  18. AgentofKarma

AgentofKarma New Member

theres no way he spits "writtens" you can tell easily in a battle when somebody is doing that because they are saying a bunch of shit out of context of the situation, however if you freestyle all the time often youll repeat yourself unintentionally from freestyle to freestyle...theres nothing really wrong with having a couple punches you fall back on without really meaning to, however i do suspect that that "ive never seen 8 mile, fuck you, i studied style wars, wild style, and krush groove," was completely off the top, 8 mile references are to be expected.....shit was ill tho....thats the illest comeback ive heard to that bs...

ppl im feelin from the limited exposure i have all the way in the midwest are

nocando
    franco
    ex-i
    fredo
    test
  19. ColeyCole

ColeyCole New Member

I'm just playing, me and that cat have much history, but we've never battled, I just like to get on and stir a little funny ish, Oh really, little pete, extra bag a skill, huh, nah, man I miss you EX-I, what's up w/that shit come to SC this week and lets do that track.
    Anyway, can't wait til Street Reezy, get to see all the folks and go for my second golden mic,
    Speaking of mics,
    Where's micky the most, I haven't seen that cat in a minute
    test
  20. ColeyCole

ColeyCole New Member

sympyl, or what evs, My calling him out has nothing to do with a big head, plus who's you, like you know me and Franco's history? What you know about murdering cats, anyways, I don't have a problem with the little fella, Just on some hip hop nonsense, we've been in the same city for 3 years, naw mean, it happens, especially wit his attitude, so there it is, judge me all you want, just pre-game dirty play,
    Peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.