Calicoe Real-BRA (Talks Lux,Mook,Rich,Ored)(HeadIce,BC,X-factor CALL)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Easyyyy, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easyyyy

Easyyyy #RNT

LINK:THE REAL BATTLE RAP AUTHORITY PRESENTS CALICOE 05/17 by THE REAL BATTLE RAP AUTHORITY | Blog Talk Radio

Summary

Calicoe snitches on himself twice and doesnt give a fuck,one about what he does,and another about his girl,calicoe is drunk and hosting a party at the club that the mook altercation happened,he went outside to do this interview and doesnt care about hosting the party because he already got paid,he takes pisses outside and gets harrased by fans all throughout the interview,he tells one fan "August 17th Im battling Loaded Lux in new york" "fastest way to harlem aint the a-train,we was in the whip"
    :surf::math:

Calicoe is 6'3,and he admits growing up and now in this day he got/gets some privleges because of who his father is in the city of detroit,Calicoe on the BMF shit doesnt fuck with Young Jeezy but he fucks with Bleu Davinci,Cal says when arsonal is in detroit ars depends on cal and when cals in jersey cal depends on ars,he laughs about the whole protecting ars and taking him out of the back of the club

Calicoe says the 1st rd vs rich dollaz was the only rd he prepared for rich,the 2nd rd was from his mixtape the problem song boys from the bottom,and the 3rd he freestyle eveything,he did this because that week he took his father to prison and he wasnt focused,he doesnt care if people think he lost to rich he says he killed rich,cal says the rich dollaz morris chestnut line was horrible

Cal says he makes more money off rap than any battler except for surf and bigt,calicoe says the hardest battle hes had was vs heartless,calicoe doesnt feel he lost to heartless,he feels heartless had homefield advantage,that they reacted to heartless lines more than his

Cal says he was pissed when shotgun said what he said,he says the same thing shotgun said about him not going to detroit,that hes real but hes not stupid,he had 4 niggas with him when shotgun said it and shotgun had 40 niggas with him so hes not stupid,and he didnt do anything,Suge called him and they squashed everything,trick trick squashed everything too

Calicoe feels he beat ored just off strategy,he adressed suge,he gave bars,and he told him where he lives at,he freestyled alot of it too,he says lyrically you can say ored won,but he beat him clearly offperformance,calicoe says he really doesnt care about focusing on writing for opponents and that saying something on the spot is more powerful

Cal talks about the mook/club situation he spoke on in the kshine battle,he also says that the 1st time mook went to detroit to battle in the elimination battle where he won and beat a bunch of detroit rappers,calicoes father was the one that brought the guns and goons to protect mook/security,cal says mook better not lie about that story like he did the kshine battle story,cal says this is not snitchin on his father and that he doesnt care what he says because his father is coming out next year guaranteed and that if mook goes to detroit today,nothing will happen to mook "i fuck with mook"

Cal says he knew he would beat math,cal says no nigga can kill k-k-kill him,cal appreciated math punching dose because thats the same shit he would have done "if math would have let him do that then niggas would think its cool to do that""if a niggas hat hits my head then its going to go down" he says Dose is tough nigga for doing it and math is tough nigga for punching
    him "if i was dose i would have done the same shit cause math be on that tough shit and if i was math i would have done the same shit for the niggas hat touching my head"

Cal says JJDD is not patient,and he is going to give JJDD a shot after his lux battle,"JJDD got talent but i have a way of beating people"

1:17:00 Bill collector does another CLASSIC phone call! "im in the trap right now,in the shadows,they cant see me but i can see them,i can take everything right now" bill and calicoe are cool as fuck!
    :surf:
    1:25:40 Head Ice calls! Head Ice questions cal about "killing lux" "i dont think you can complete that task" "he gon body you wolf" headice says he doesnt like how niggas be talking about lux,he also says hollow da don too "bow down when its time to bow down" Head Ice turns the OG Wolf Swag on!
    Calicoe,Headice,and Billcollector all on the phone talking,Headice says Ice vs Verb is already in the making "is it going to be in the same card as Lux vs Calicoe who knows" Calicoe and Bill collector and HeadIce spit bars!
    :math:
    1:55:00 Xfactor calls in drunk! doesnt want to spits bars

:surf:
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. ivey[cb]

ivey[cb] Keep Bangin

good shit easyyyy.. what did Cal say he does for a living? and what he say about his girl? lml maybe i skimmed over that if its in the write up
    test
  3. ahmadou

ahmadou New Member

august 17 is a friday lmao
    test
  4. Giggity

Giggity I cue pawns, cut it out.

good listen. Easyyyy always coming through with the cliffs. GLO
    test
  5. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

I didn't understand the hollow part. He doesn't like how people are talking about Liz and hollow or he's saying hollow needs to now down too?
    test
  6. Easyyyy

Easyyyy #RNT

slanging that white girl and asking girls for their number right before giving his girl a happy birthday shoutout
    test
  7. Easyyyy

Easyyyy #RNT

That's what I heard cal say,I don't see nothing wrong with a Friday
    test
  8. Easyyyy

Easyyyy #RNT

he includes hollow in the people that talk shit about lux.he doesn't like people talking about lux
    test
  9. carbuncle31

carbuncle31 New Member

test
  10. TurboMikey

TurboMikey Active Member

Props for the summary, easyyyy needs his own color name for these
    test
  11. oobklynfinestoo

oobklynfinestoo New Member

Cal says if someone touched his head wit the brim of their hat its on but Math tapped his chin and he aint do nothin lol fuck outta here
    test
  12. WillyQuoter

WillyQuoter Active Member

bwahahhahahha lux gonna have a long night..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.