Calibre

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by T.a.C, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

This its hush nigga, is a straight up homo. Yo son, the only reason you had more votes than me is because of hating faggots like iglos, nasty, tac and them other homos on the nut sac. Save you heart faggot. If I went alias I'd be champing the league now.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

And that faggot gotlife. . Talking shit. Yo kid congratz on winning the easiest league ever. . You can tell some good stories duke. But wax on wax off and try winning a worthy belt like the champ my g
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmao @ comparing yourself to eminem. lmao, honestly, im over this. battle me, or dont. a win over you really does nothing for me.

lmao @ me being on your nuts. i was over our little beef. i hadnt said shit to you. i was ignoring your stupidity. i wanted to battle you, but i was done clowing on you. you're the one who threw the bitch fit because i didnt vote for you.

if you can champ the league with an alias... do it.
    test
  4. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Yo real talk niccas. . This flamming faggot, nasty and tac, been voting against the peoples champ since like the start. Every battle, these bum chums vote on my shit. You two queers are jealous! Its ok though. I know trannys like you would do that sort of homosexual gay shit
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

That's why I don't join the league it sucks! I just wanted to see if biased votes were still on the cards. Nasty still wacker than ever, yo tac did you realise you wouldn't be anywhere in the rbl if you weren't getting sympathy votes.
    Ha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

You have to defend your mates, no matter what! And afterwards you can still tell them how stupid they were for doing that...you sack less emo fag, do you really think I'm stupid? I know how talented Cal is...if he wasn't talented I would still defend him, BUT I wouldn't say he is one of the best here, and as you can see there is a difference between what I'm saying now, and what I would say if he wasn't that talented.
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmao. i've never hate voted anyone. i vote on who i think is better. you just suck. take it for what it is.

ok, if you think hes one of the best here, you obviously dont know what to look for in a verse.
    test
  8. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Real talk beast, these kids are dreaming, remember lotus and godfather, niccas were chatting bare shit, then we went on yahoo freestyle. I sonned both them flammers. Then I went at dudes audio sonnage once more. This its hush homo prolly never touched a mic in his life let alone freestyle . Or better yet live freestyle. You dick warts can clown. But Cal is the whole package. Dope at text topical, battle, audio, freestyle the lot. Sit back writing your texts that's all you can ever do.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

You want to battle tac, let's do audio or live yahoo freestyle.

I will son you like I was your dad.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. ::BeasT::

This is coming from a dude who needed a mentor to help him get better at text LOL...I think that text shit is wack, I'm more into that audio warbux shit, get me? ....And Cal is able to do anything: text, freestyle, songs etc...he can do anything...he has natural talent....understand.
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmao. if you got time to do audio, you should finish up your battle with cale, in all honesty. you wanna battle, lets do text. i've never done audio before.
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

quit riding his dick, seriously
    test
  13. ::BeasT::

LOL....yeah bro, I was like laughing my head off the way you sonned them. Amateurs these days, they never ever seen a real mic before, yet they choose to give the nut sack a hard time.
    test
  14. ::BeasT::

You've never done audio before, and I know why, because:

1. You sound nerdy
    2. You can't flow
    3. You can't flow to the beat

etc
    test
  15. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Haha yeah beast, its unreal how they walk blind covering there ears. . Real talk I respect dudes with skills, my man hensley. . That's my nicca , kung, aloe, dough, oneduh. . These are my main dudes, they all know bout the peoples champs ferocity. . My audio dudes, they know. .
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

1. you never heard me
    2. you never heard me
    3. you never heard me

lmao, i never done audio because i dont have the set up for it. im working on my writing. once i get to the point i'm really feeling it, ill buy all the shit i need.
    test
  17. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Nicca admit you can't rock a beat kimbo. . You like nasty with that monotone shit. Stick to text
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmao. ive honestly never tried. i have no doubt i'd suck if i tried right now. does that mean i couldn't work on it? it's taken me less than a year to become a better battler than Cal whos been at it for years. its obvious im a quick learner.
    test
  19. ::BeasT::

All I can say is, DON'T waste your money, cuz you CANNOT rap. Dude, I know your type, you'll fail to produce anything worthy. And to prove to us you can flow you don't need a set, you can use a phone recorder or so, use your common sense.
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

[look].
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.