Cali Bud

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

lol fuck it...SuB all over this muthafucka sayin he got the best weed in La...too late for code
    test
  2. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

lmao, trill talk
    test
  3. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I had a homie sending pounds of mexican to like Atlanta or some shit.....got away with it like 3 times then onetime the connect didnt receive the package and that was that.....I guess they used some fake name shit or something so receiver could deny knowledge etc etc not smart tho if you ask me, perhaps just a taster but nothing like 2 zips.....it all depends on if a dog is working that day in the sorting office or not init!?! hahaha

What about seeds, they should be pretty easy to send right!?!?

And yea Chase, dont expect the greatest smoke ever just coz it from Cali, Cali got its regular chronic too init,

PEACE
    test
  4. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

theres been alot of shit going on in CA recently.. i havent read averything yet but theyve been trying to pass some laws to stop all the raids.. i think we are actually winning..

taken from an article..

"Meanwhile, a member of the Marijuana Policy Project questioned the feds' timing, adding that if a bill now in the state Legislature passes, the DEA will get a cold shoulder from California law enforcement officials.
    The bill, Assembly Bill 2743 by Assemblywoman Lori Saldana, D-San Diego, would stop state, county and city law enforcement from participating in DEA raids. The bill passed out of the Assembly Appropriations Committee on May 22.
    "(Wednesday's raids) will outrage some supporters of medical marijuana, which are the majority of Californians," the Marijuana Project's Bruce Mirken said.
    "Part of me wonders if this is sort of a last gasp, folks in the Bush administration who know this is going to be their last year and they're going to take out as many providers as they can before they go. "... There is some pattern to the DEA doing things at moments that seem to be relevant to legislation."
    DEA officials raided 10 medical marijuana dispensaries in Los Angeles in July 2007, on the same day the City Council there voted whether to place a moratorium on new pot clubs, Mirken said. The council voted in favor of a one-year moratorium.
    Oakland police were absent from Wednesday's marijuana raids. Under Oakland's Measure Z, passed by voters in 2004, the city makes investigations of adult marijuana offenses the lowest law enforcement priority.
    The raid was intense in Oakland, Garcia said. "They broke the door down; there's glass everywhere. The ground is covered with digitized medical records."
    The building used to be occupied by a medical records office, Neldam's employees said."

another..

""In the case People v. Patrick Kelly, the court overturned
    defendant's conviction for possessing 12 ounces of dried marijuana
    plants on the grounds that the prosecutor had improperly argued that
    the defendant was guilty because he possessed more than the 8-ounce
    limit established in Health & Safety Code Sec. 11362.77 and did not
    have a doctor's recommendation authorizing more.

In a 3-0 decision, the court ruled: "The prosecutor's argument
    was improper. It was improper because the CUA can only be amended
    with voters' approval. Voters, however, did not approve the
    eight-ounce limit and other caps in section 11362.77; hence, section
    11362.77 unconstitutionally amends the CUA." The decision is
    certified for partial publication, pending possible appeal to the
    Supreme Court.

The Court validated the long-standing view of California NORML
    and other Prop 215 advocates that the SB 420 limits are
    unconstitutional. Cal NORML attorneys have successfully argued the
    point in several lower court cases, but this is the first time it has
    been addressed by an appellate court. "
    test
  5. toker

i dunno... why do people usually lie??

for all i know he could be tellin the truth.. it just sounds fake to me..

but then again humans are known to do stupid shit
    test
  6. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

ive had weed from northern cali

its not better then my the shit i have now

and im gettin good prices

lol@blaine
    test
  7. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

whats funny is this is the 5th or so time ive heard of ppl from bc or cali sending bud thru the mail, order offa some website. one of my buddies here knos a guy who did it.

as far as smell goes u just seal-a-meal it, 3 layers an you got it dog proof. plus ppl can compress it too, ive seen a hp pressed down into a brick like an inch thick an 3x4 inches on the sides. just leave it for a couple days after openin it and it fluffs back out . . . its kinda wierd.

lol ive seen a lb shipped off in one of the mid-large sized xpress post envelopes.
    test
  8. toker

u could be gettin good weed

but from what ive seen on here lol..

i doubt people would even know what to look for..

i see noting but a BUNCH OF PLAYED NAMES
    test
  9. toker

i wouldnt doubt it.. like i said people are some dumb muthafuckers

it just the way he described it.. talkin bout how guy might just be gettin an O or two in an envelope.. do u really think people would risk it for that little??? plus he made the guy seem like some drug lord.. if u bigtime why u puttin yourself at so muh risk.. like u said, hes askin to get popped..

fuck compressed weed.. shits probably been kiefed and cut early too
    test
  10. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

yeah unless u got a crazy setup runnin to mask yer shit, like military grade encryption on the website, a perfect front for the mailing n shit i wouldnt take the risk.

but could be they got lawyers who found somthen we dont kno about, best weed lawyer where im from usualy gets you off by getting the case thrown out of court cuz of some law/amendment or cuz the cops didnt do somthen right.

lol the compressed shit ive seen was my buddy pressen the shit i sold him to send to a buddy of his, so i kno it wasnt kiefed or cut early. when you air it out it doesnt go completly go back to normal but pretty close, so considering he was able to send a lb in a cell phone box it worked out for him. ive always been under the impression thats what happens to mexi shit when it comes over the border down there, steam rolled n vacuum sealed lol

lol he wanted me to send him some that way once, told him to go eat shit n die.
    test
  11. Wash.

Wash. Registered Bruiser

i dont think its a good idea

but if ur gettin some cali bud.. ur in for a treat
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.