[Calgary] RA the Rugged Man Show - Cop Beat-Down

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by DarkHistory, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beino Fresh

Beino Fresh New Member

lmao^

this side of the form is hilarious sometimes, hahaha.

But yeah.. that shit is almost normal where I grew up.
    If you were in a group at night, unless you moved blocks you were going to get forced out.
    These whiteboys just thought ..the cameras rolling, we have cops.. lets act cool.. if your going to flip on a cop.. either beat him back, take the mase and clubbing in.. or just shut up.
    These fools starting talkign shit and apologizing after they get beat down hahaha.
    test
  2. MrStone

MrStone New Member

hahahahahahahaah, this shit is hilarious.. all of this definitely could of been avoided.. transit cops are dicks but they can get away with a lot, should of just stepped off platform and smoked..hilarious footage tho
    test
  3. Beino Fresh

Beino Fresh New Member

but lmao @ canada having so few niggas that the whiteboys get treated like their black hahahah.
    test
  4. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

you passive pussy! haha, plus this aint as bad as all your youknowthatstaroftheworld website guy on 13yr old girl fights/cop beats on 10 yr old muslim/white man calls black man a monkeys uncle/oj da juiceman sings a song/dad jumps in to kill daughter in fight----hahaha. Canadians UN-FAGGOTED, you old man
    test
  5. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

well u should kno your rights onna real
    test
  6. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

First of all I'm 25 (relatively old i suppose, but certainly not an "old man"). Second of all, stepping down from a platform when asked is not being "passive", its simply doing what's been asked of you so as to avoid a retarded situation (such as the one that eventually wound up occurring, and made the NON PASSIVE TOUGH GUY look way more like a pussy than he ever would have had he simply stepped down from the platform).

Continue being a tough guy though man. Maybe even take an example from these guys and pick unnecessary fights with authority figures such as your boss or teachers, see how far that gets you in life.

Depending on how old you are please be sure to get a hold of me in 5-10 years with a letter saying thank you for how much this post helped you to become a man, evidently something your father has, at least up to this point, failed to teach you.

Just sign it, "Love, Your son, mcgavin".
    test
  7. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

4reel......i kno fully wat ur sayin
    test
  8. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

LMAO @ that 1 dude running in circles then screaming " ok look im sorry" then gets taken down.. if ur gonna run.. RUN!!! dont run around the same vicinity playin ring around the rosie
    test
  9. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

LOL at the ufc knees on the second arrest, poor dude was down already.

Sure, some of the stuff was a little extra, but think, you are 2 transit cops surrounded by what? 6-7 dudes? Id start swinging my baton too, LOL.

Cops can't take risks like that, those kids should of just calmed down and not pulled the tough guy act.
    test
  10. sketchmenace

sketchmenace New Member

the only part of this i feel was uncalled for were those knees to the dude on the ground. seemed a little inappropriate. the show in general was dope though
    test
  11. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

dad, stfu, love your son mcgavin! ps, go cook me an effin steak beyotch im hungry in this shthole, and moms out f'in a transit cop while we speak
    test
  12. knamelis

knamelis New Member

Cody got caught!

But on the real... you have to expect that transit cops are gonna power trip.

I'm a polite guy and have been caught by cops doing some pretty foul shit... and always gotten away with it by not being a dick. If you're white and getting booked for smoking joints on a subway platform you're not using that white privilege properly.

That being said... knee drops on the running man were pretty uncalled for.
    test
  13. CheddaCheese

CheddaCheese The Cheese

Ya I was inside for this too :(
    test
  14. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

I don't get the title, is this outside of Ra the Rugged Man's concert or does Ra the Rugged Man have his own tv show?

Lol at Cody's brother. At first they're just transit cops but later he's crying and shit, haha. Also wtf is up with the one cop going all George St Pierre with knees on the downed guy!?

Everybody should have started rapping Fuck the Police.
    test
  15. seansss

seansss Bath Salt Heaven

these cops or these wannabe homo-thug faggots would not survive more than 3 minutes in oakland

cops here don't fuck around they straight shoot your ass and they get shot back

just when canadians were makin' a little headway the brrrrrrrrigante fight and this shit drops.......yessssir canadian are offically faggggggggggits
    test
  16. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

like I said, men here dont jump in and beat on girls in the schoolyard, then post it on moldstar, we dont shitkick the shortbus students, and our 13 yr old daughters dont go on tv bragging about sleeping with 40 random men, then the men come out dancing to young berg, zing, faggot

and we'll still smoke and sit where the f we feel, and yes it still f a cop transit or not, one or two of u lost your edge
    test
  17. opinionsonpoint

opinionsonpoint New Member

if your judging an entire nation like that on 2 videos.. imagine what we could do for the U.S. Your logic is retarded, sir. No I'm not canadian.
    test
  18. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

cops dont come up on us like that here... the fuck would 2 goofy ass bartone and uncle fester lookin cops do running up on a group of 5-6 dudes in chicago minding their own fucking business? doesnt happen because it wouldnt end well. especially if they got out a baton and some mase for no fuckin reason.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah man, you and your posse of goons who don't resemble tall lanky white guys. you guys run the streets, not the cops.
    test
  20. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

[funny] @ tall lanky white guys... exactly what all the kids who were gunna "beat my ass" at the last event thought.. then they met me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.