"Bytch Killa & Nick Knox Collabo(freestyle)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

"Bytch Killa & Nick Knox Collabo(freestyle)
    Whats the dam deal Rapmusic.com....

Its the B.K. with another throwed one...this time Im fucking it up with Nick Knox....Whats Up Knox....I did this to keep us both in the inspiration mode...U feel me pimp...?...I just showing love ....

I put all this together in bout 15 min.....and its not bad at all...I likes it....I was smoking on that Bytch!!!!...Live!!!!..

So check out ........Mr.Bytch Killa & Knox....Its the first song on soundclick.....Its also a free download....

Click The Soundclick Link.....Thanks and replies are welcome....Neg Or Pos...I dont give a Fuck.....Lol...Out.....B.K..

I know this isnt the section for this post but I just put it here to get some exp producers opinions....I been studying Reason 3.0 lately and been really working hard on my first beat on Reason...and Its coming along great....Im really getting the hang of Reason ....everytime I learn something new about it ....It just inspire me to dig deeper....Thanks Pimps....B.K.
    test
  2. Nasty Chopz

Nasty Chopz ••••••

Track is Hot Pimp......... I like how U Incorporated that Freestyle......LIVE!!.....Ya Dig..........out........Nasty
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Thanks Pimp...I really apreciate real replies.....Nick Knox made the Beat and I made the freestyle....This is how we get down....Down South....We Flows.....lol...

Thanks Chopz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.